It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Mullets kick a$$?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Absolutely hilarious
www.mulletsgalore.com...

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Blind mullets certainly do not kick ass....Escpecially if you see one floating down the creek passed where you where fishing....That site makes me pack up and go home...

For all you non aussies out there blind mullet = crap, bog,faeces.. poo..

Chris

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
No, no. Im talking white trash, trailer park mullets.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It just Make me Laugh and say DUDE SWEET MULLET!

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hell yeah. Mullets rule (even though I would never dare get one)!

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
No...

...scary...

...they were a scary hairstyle in the 80s and, unlike wine, they have not improved with time...

...mullets are the devil...

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Yeah man they kick ass!! I'll grow a mullet every now and then, don the black jeans and singlet, and show off all my mean ass tats, just to take the piss though.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Haha, well uh I really don't care much for mullets. My brother's friend used to have one though lol.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
if you're planning on going on Jerry Springer....

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
CHome on man, A mullet?... They have to be the worst hair style ever invented. But i suppose if your going for the white trash, "i live in a trailer" kind of look then you should give it a go...but your not getting my vote for best hair...

arc

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
in defence, the mullet is a truly practical hairstyle... enabling one to display one's long flowing locks to their best and yet still see in high wind.

Being the possessor of hair down past my shoulders and spending much time outside with the front part in my eyes or mouth, the occasional urge to mullet has passed through my mind....

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
business man in the front
wild man in the back

please make my hair short in the front and on the sides, poofy on top and long in the back!

haha
I remember the 80's in odessa they'd have a mullet and then perm it!

roflmao

mullets are "TEH WIN"

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
My mom is currently married to a relic: a mullet wearing cherry red camero driving ACDC blasting geuine mullethead.

I have been to mullets galore.com before. me and my old roomate used to go to walmart on evenings and do the mullet hunt. Wal mart prime place to hunt mullets

top topics

join