Thermonuclear Day Of The Lord

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Cynically ? My good man you have no idea.
You make a strong argument, I'll give you that. I rather hope you are right.

SnF
edit on 2-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by BO XIAN

You make a strong argument, I'll give you that.
SnF

Thanks for your kind reply.

I think there's another reason that I believe it will be sooner than later.

Satan and his useful idiot globalist stooges are . . . hedonists . . . at heart and other organs . . .

They are ITCHING to be on top of utter tyranny. They will likely rush things as much as they can at all imagine getting away with.

God may encourage that as a way to cause them to muck up their strategies and plans. They might just rush things so much that it hobbled them a bit more than would be true otherwise. I don't know.

They are reportedly getting wary about all the info out on the net and are moving to shut that hole.

Blessings,

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

As we just had a nice helping of that net censorship today it seems.

RIGHT HERE ON ATS !

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The plot does seem to be thickening . . . NK declaring a nuke attack on the USA today? . . . brinkmanship will only go so far before folks start having to throw real nukes around.

And there's still an increasing number of folks who have had dreams and visions of NK kicking off WW3--quickly to be joined by Russia, China, Japan, Iran et al attacking US--CONUS.

I hope people are praying!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Reply to post by BO XIAN

www.youtube.com...

This song was playing in my head as I read your posts.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

LOL. That has to be some sort of cult classic.

Never heard it before.

I was told by someone who ought to have known what he was talking about . . . that we had 40 years ago 11 or so technologies more devastating than nukes.

I don't know if ID4 scenarios will be the case, or not.

I'm utterly convinced that dramatic portents are ahead . . . that will leave "men's hearts failing them for fear," as the New Testament asserts.

I believe that the more or less structure of reality as we have known it--certainly governmentally and culturally--will be turned upside down and inside out as dramatic war stuff and natural disaster stuff unleashes as never before in recorded history.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Am curious if you have any speculations as to when the oligarchy will be lighting off WW3.

And how do you see it being lit off?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I've never been worth a damn at forecasting predictions. Especially if it involves the future.

I'm pretty sure the only thing that is going to happen, is exactly what is supposed to happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by BO XIAN

I've never been worth a damn at forecasting predictions. Especially if it involves the future.

I'm pretty sure the only thing that is going to happen, is exactly what is supposed to happen.

Ultimately, I'd agree. Not sure about the stops, events, methods along the way.

Churchill, I think, said that he always preferred to predict after the event had happened . . . or some such wording.

I hope the NK thing dies down. It appears that China is telling all to cool it. Sounds like the oligarchy has spoken or so orchestrated things that way, for now. Fine with me. I'm NOT in a rush to get to WW3!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The "Thermonuclear day of the Lord" will be what is known by Christians (altho interpreted differently) as The RAPTURE ("in the twinkling of an eye....at the last trump.").

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
The "Thermonuclear day of the Lord" will be what is known by Christians (altho interpreted differently) as The RAPTURE ("in the twinkling of an eye....at the last trump.").

Plausible. I just want to be ready . . . confessed up, repented up, prayed up, forgiving up, ready to go up.

It does seem moderately clear to me that this era shall see unprecedented man made nuclear level destructions as well as God's wrath level destructions. I think folks have little understanding about the intensity of the latter.

When He says "except those days be shortened, no flesh would be saved." He means it.

I used to wonder what that meant precisely. I've eventually concluded that it doesn't likely mean fewer days.

I think it means the daylight hours shortened, if not, maybe a faster spin . . . less than 24 hour days . . . perhaps due to some massive asteroid . . . like the "mountain cast into the sea" in KJV terms.

I wonder how that energy would compare to the energy in a nuclear exchange. Anyone willing and able to offer any figures on that?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
the day of the lord is when i kick down the doorway to the halls of Amenti

Lion of judah, chosen by Orion Osiris. Taking up the mantle and taking up the sword. Beheadin lethiathans/owls/pleiadians/greys in one swoop. Il pick their leaders head up and ride on a pale steed carrying his head running into the flock of feathered serpent, Burning them in holy fire, pure and holy.

Pure and holy the flame, that consumes, bringing them closer to purgatory.
For everyone else, stay out of my way.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Naw.

I don't see your stature on such scores as sufficiently endowed with much of anything powerful on such matters.

I can see that your convictions must make for lots of entertaining fantasies for you, however.

In terms of the OP, I believe The Lord will arrange plenty of HIS OWN power demonstrations.

WHEN He decides to display such, HE doesn't need man's side-kick help. He has plenty of power and forces from merely His Word as well as otherwise.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
W.e keep thinking what you want. Accept your pleiadian overlord when he comes with his minions of owls.

The lions shall conquer and break every chain. All snakes will be burried in the earth. Their final resting place.

You know who you are.

No mercy for false prophets.

All your idols make me very angry. And you are begging for wrath.
edit on 16-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join