Thermonuclear Day Of The Lord

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

If you start a thread on your NZ experience or care to relate it in a PM, I'd be quite interested.

Prophecy--particularly valid, Godly prophecy--has long been an interest of mine.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I toyed with the notion of British Israel for a time.

Eventually, I didn't think it could stand close examination.

Time will certainly tell. Thanks for your interesting post.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Welllllllllll, the globalists are eagerly working to make such prophecies about THEIR activities and tyranny come literally true abundantly just as the Bible predicted.

That this happens as predicted in the era in which Israel became a nation again in a day after 2,000 years of being scattered across the planet--as predicted in the Bible--might also be worthy of note.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

a human being who knowingly orders the deaths of women and kids in Pakistan

Be seeing you

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The Antichrist appears to be an American if this theory of mine holds up.

Given the satanic globalists ruling the planet under the table for more or less the bulk of at least the last 200 years . . . I don't know that he needs to be an American at all.

Certainly he'll be part of or arise out of the globalist oligarchy, cabal currently running things. But that's not exclusively American though America certainly seems to be at the top of that dogpile in a list of ways.

Said globalists are also working to utterly trash the USA in order to make it easier to overtly set up their global government to be ruled overtly by the Anti-Christ, satan incarnate--as Biblically predicted.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Absolutely indeed.

I'm curious . . . where do you see us at this time?

What do you believe, feel the next 3-4 months will be like?

The next 6-9 months?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

You could be right or at least mostly right.

What is your assessment currently compared to when you posted that post?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I am fully aware of the continual Extinction Level Events that occur on Earth every so many Thousand Years. What I was talking about is the way that various Religions have connected such events with some GOD.

Split Infinity

That sounds like

you

have a built-in denier . . .

that you REFUSE to consider the possibility, probability, certainty

that God Almighty DOES have a hand in orchestrating . . . at least over-seeing major events in HIS Creation.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Any proof?

I believe the quotes of the satanic globalist oligarchy in their own words--including their devotion to Lucifer . . . and their assertions that anyone going into the NWO MUST take a "Luciferian initiation,"

is sufficient proof:

twoday.net...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Dream on.

Soooooooooooo, WHEN, not if--WHEN

the global government INSISTS ON:

1. submission, bowing to, worship of THE BEAST

and

2. Reception of HIS MARK, IMPLANT CHIP

will you THEN realize your constructions on reality have been grossly wrong?

or will you rationalize compliance?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd
reply to post by wildtimes

a human being who knowingly orders the deaths of women and kids in Pakistan

Be seeing you

I think I finally figured out you were referring to the traitorous imposter in the Whitehouse.

INDEED.

Convincing reports from insiders are that he relishes--enjoys watching the drones target and blast families etc. He misses all manner of appointments that he 'couldn't be bothered' with yet reportedly rarely to never misses a chance to watch a drone obliterate individuals and families.

Some dark hearted jerks get their jollies in curious ways.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I believe the quotes of the satanic globalist oligarchy in their own words--including their devotion to Lucifer . . . and their assertions that anyone going into the NWO MUST take a "Luciferian initiation,"

Anyone "going into the NWO"...so it's like a club?

and "lucifer" means "light bringer' or "bearer of light".

Not the ultimate bad guy of myths and legends.

Btw: What's with you suddenly bumping the hell out of this 4 month old (and only 3 page) thread today???

April Fools or something?
edit on 4/1/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well April fool's Day is about up.

I guess you Were really bumping a 4 month old thread yesterday.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

How'd you get a pine cone in an uncomfortable place?

?Bumping? my thread?

What assumptions you seem to harbor.

I was merely responding to posts I hadn't seen and therefore hadn't responded to before.

LOL.

Perhaps there would be more fruitful venues for you to labor so hard to find something to whine about.

Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

How'd you get a pine cone in an uncomfortable place?

?Bumping? my thread?

What assumptions you seem to harbor.

I was merely responding to posts I hadn't seen and therefore hadn't responded to before.

LOL.

Perhaps there would be more fruitful venues for you to labor so hard to find something to whine about.

Sheesh.

You some how didn't see the last response from TWO months ago and the othes from as far as 4 months?

Ok no bumping zone here, got it.

I'll just agree to disagree with that and the premise of your OP------STILL.

Are you not like others and not have a MY ATS BUTTON on your screen?
edit on 4/1/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

although there will probably be nuclear warfare on this planet before the final "end time"; if we take the bibles message literally it would seem energys vastly greater than nuclear, and probably beyond our present comprehension, will be responsible for the heavens passing away with a great noise. ( presuming that's our starry canopy)

by elements, i take it to mean all that comprises the periodic table. the whole shebang. this is where men's hearts will fail them (if there is time) as their whole foundation is destroyed.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If you can identify ? You can't deny, what the best bet actually is concerning the months ahead Bo. I can't see any reason, why we might experience a sudden acceleration, of significant events on the world scene as a whole. Because that has never happened. This is most likely because the script, is written in accordance to star alignments and dates and even numbers, that must be waited upon.

So, I'm positive we will see the same old tiresome boring pace, as grueling as that is. Expect the old stand bye threats of ELEs or Russian satellites, the sky is falling, to help fill the void in between events. You know, to maintain that level of fear and subterfuge, that keeps most of the week minds from thinking anything of real value.

Sometimes I'm not so sure the third part of men isn't slain by the sheer boredom of waiting on these drama queens to get their asses moving and get on with it.

SnF

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Having the MY ATS button available and USING IT are two very different things.

I don't use it that often.

I understand that you disagree with the OP. You probably disagree with my values and cosmology generally.

Time will tell who's construction on reality turns out to be most accurate.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by BO XIAN

heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

although there will probably be nuclear warfare on this planet before the final "end time"; if we take the bibles message literally it would seem energys vastly greater than nuclear, and probably beyond our present comprehension, will be responsible for the heavens passing away with a great noise. ( presuming that's our starry canopy)

by elements, i take it to mean all that comprises the periodic table. the whole shebang. this is where men's hearts will fail them (if there is time) as their whole foundation is destroyed.

INDEED.

However, I'm convinced THAT event will be well AFTER the thousand years of perfect Peace of Christ reigning in Jerusalem after ARMAGEDDON. The Bible doesn't really give much of a clue to the timeline on that except that it will evidently be after all the other stuff.

Yeah, it would imply a huge amount of energy or something beyond our comprehension or imagination at present.

But then, if God's WORDs literally spoke Creation into existence . . . I suspect His Words could crumple such up and start over with equal ease.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It would be wonderful and pleasant if your assumptions and speculations proved true.

However, I consider that EXTREMELY TO THE MAX UNLIKELY.

1. The trend curves MUST reach their peaks well before say the next 60 years are past. Personally, I don't see how the trend lines could go much past the next 15 years.

2. At the rate the Destroyer In Chief and company are

A) Destroying the dollar;
B) Destroying our freedoms;
C) Destroying our travel options and raising gasoline as well;
D) Destroying jobs;
E) Destroying our culture;
F) Destroying the family;
G) Destroying free expression of authentic Christianity;
H) Destroying personal independence;
I) Destroying our environment;
J) Destroying our family farms;
K) Destroying our food supply;
L) Destroying our health care;
M) Destroying our industriousness and key industries--certainly mom and pop industries;
N) Destroying our air health;
O) Destroying educational options and institutions;
P) Destroying media and entertainment by making them totally into mouthpieces of the Marxist satanic globalist oligarchy;
Q) Destroying sanity in public discourse and the market place;
R) Destroying healthy fathering and healthy masculinity;
. . .
. . .

AND

given the globalists' rush to the one world currency; one world economic system and one world religion;

AND

given escalating "signs in the heavens,"

AND

given escalating natural disaster concerns

. . .

. . .

I just can't see this being drug out nearly as long as you cynically and more than a little . . . cheekily? seem to believe.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join