Thermonuclear Day Of The Lord

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
The spirit of Rehoboam is an interesting observation. . . . And he destroyed it by refusing to decrease the taxes on the people of Israel at their request. Instead he pompously stated he was going to raise them. And so angered the people 10 of the tribes revolted and became the northern kingdom of Israel. Leaving him 2 tribes. Judah and Benjamin.

And Israel was never the same.
1 Kings 11
1 Kings 12

And the country destroys itself with a tax revolt.
edit on 31-12-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

What a very discerning analysis.

Very interesting, indeed.

Certainly the globalists are using taxes as one of their tools to utterly destroy the USA as a viable country, culture, society.

And they LOVE to have opposing interest and values groups at loggerheads, and preferably violently against one another. All the better to produce chaos . . . out of which and on the ashes of which they plan to rear their

NEW WORLD ORDER of utter tyranny and satan worship.

They are well down that road.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I have been studying the Biblical Apocalypse for awhile and know a few things. And something I realized is that some of the end time events predicted seem to be mirrors of previous events that happened thousands of years ago.
Might the US be following in a repeat of events that happened in the BC era and not know it? A Timewave Zero scenario so to speak.

Stuff to note.

The Genesis 48 prophesy and British Israelism theory. According to the prophesy at the time of the end (verse 49-1) the tribes of Israel were to become nations. With the sons of Joseph getting a double helping of the prophesy. Simply put by the end times Ephraim was to become a multitude of nations. And Manasseh was supposed to become a powerful nation in his own right.

All things considered could the US be the Manasseh of the prophesy? If so then that could explain much. As for Ephraim my only quibble with British Israelism would be that limiting Ephraim to Britain and it's former and current possessions is too limiting. I would widen that to all the colonizing European powers of the past 500 years.

Also the prophesies of Daniel. Simply put biblical prophesies can repeat. Also there is the little matter of Matthew 24-15

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

Why refer to Daniel 11-31?
And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

This is simply a small part of a large prophesy. Could he be predicting that all of Daniel 11 is to repeat in the end times? And if so does Daniel 8 and the prophesy of the ram and goat count as well?

Daniel 8.

If you think about it the fact that the US has conquered 2 nations in the middle east is quite disturbing. In it's war with "Persia". Which would be with today's middle east.

And think about this verse from Matthew 24-28.
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Is this a Daniel 8 reference? If you think about it after the battle what you have is a carcass.

And that's enough insanity for one day.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I just do not get some of you folks. Listing obscure quotes from the Bible...an ancient religious text that has absolutely NOTHING to do with today and then comparing what you pull from that ancient text with events today?

Talk about a REACH! LOL!

As to do with anyone who believes in the Rapture...that was writen by Man and all ancient text by and by have some form of End of the Wold Bull in them.

The sad thing is when people associate a GOD with Death on a Global Scale. Not the GOD I would want to believe in.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The sad thing is when people associate a GOD with Death on a Global Scale. Not the GOD I would want to believe in.

Split Infinity

True that may be, but mass die offs in mankind's short to medium term future are actually not as morbid and implausible as you may think.

With the world population's growth showing no sign of slowing and erratic weather patterns meaning that farming food basic food crops is becoming harder and harder, it is a certainly that one day in the not too distant future demand is going to outstrip supply.

Then all of these apocalyptic visions spoken of by both religious and non religious types will not seem so silly after all.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I just do not get some of you folks. Listing obscure quotes from the Bible...an ancient religious text that has absolutely NOTHING to do with today and then comparing what you pull from that ancient text with events today?

Well, here's the problem.

Mark 13
34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Ancient peoples were fixated on the distant future. The Mayan Calendar. The Bible's last day's. Etc. Even Jesus Christ was worried about this future date as well. He left warnings about it in his prophesies. And now the odd thing is that current news is reading like 2000-3000 year old end of the world prophesy.

And when the prophesies of Daniel suddenly go 3 for 3 in the past 10 years it gets my attention. Especially considering event 5 looks like a prophesy about the United States.

Daniel 11
4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

Daniel 8
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

The Antichrist appears to be an American if this theory of mine holds up.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

In some ways, that would be God's best revenge too...not to DO anything. Literally..to do nothing, and just let us all stew in our own swamp. In some ways, He couldn't much add to what we all seem about ready to do anyway.

"GOD" hasn't "done anything" for, well, ever.

If the world goes to hell after January, it's certainly NOT anything that B. Obama CAUSED.  We've been stewing for a long, long, time.  And what decent God wants "revenge"?  How about a show of diplomacy? Coming in and saying, "Look, this needs to STOP!"  Yeah, the world may go all to hell next year, but it's neither the fault of Obama, or of God.  It's the global tension and imbalance.

We can stop it, if we all try, and stop relying on SOMEONE ELSE to fix it.
Be the change.  
edit on 30-12-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

"Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law." Jeremiah 6:19

Our Creator already gave us "diplomacy" - His Word - that if obeyed, leads to peace.

(Jesus said) "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

As man is rushing toward the end of the age, man thinks that he can fix it. Man thinks that he can solve the world's problems with his own internal thoughts, never acknowledging that all men's hearts (thoughts) are evil. Man refuses to understand that only God is good. And therefore it is the "fruit of our OWN thoughts" that is the evil that is brought against us.

Our leaders are there to either bless or punish as our leaders were set in place by Jesus, who IS King of Kings. The OP is in error believing that Obama "stole" this election, and I pray that this simple reminder sets his heart at rest in the Truth that Our King and Lord has all powers in earth and Heaven and that they are ALL in subjection to Him. They may delusionally believe that their delusional occult masters pulled off a stolen election, but this is their delusion - for Christ is King and Lord. And it is OUR evil thoughts that are asking for sin and inequity to be coded into the nations laws, and this equals to the "full measure" of inequity. Misery and death follows evil. Always. It's the natural consequence.

You are right - God doesn't want revenge. His will is that all be saved. But humanity wishes otherwise - humanity rejects Jesus's words that we MUST learn that He did all that the Father commanded. We are approaching full blown rebellion to that very lesson.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I do not know what AFTER the inauguration means. I don't know if it's hours, days, months or years.

My IMPRESSION is that SOMETHING dramatic will LIKELY happen before the end of February . . . and something else before the end of March or April . . . and that the USA MAY be quite different by June.

However, my IMPRESSIONS have a spotty record. Some of a high intensity have been pretty reliable. Lower intensity impressions have been much less reliable. This one is slightly above low level--between low level and moderate.

i really think that this sense of foreboding or sense of dread that got into the visionaries head and the OP's mind is more along a practical, worldly nature

fer instance, the early spring dollar collapse, bank closings. ATMs & EBT cards going defunct suddenly ---and the resulting riots that explode in the homeland

see:
www.shtfplan.com...

next---- the part where men's eyes are consumed in their eyesockets and the flesh drops from their bones
paraphrased from scripture

that gross sequence during the wars of gog=&=magog....in reality depicts the effects of intense microwave radiation directed at a group of persons (soldiers?) of NOT a therno-nuclear blast which has a shock wave and a heat blast which would not allow a person to stand there and be consumed, they would be blasted to smithereens at the onset...

intense & directed microwaves are what the scriptures depict and opportunist preachers fill the publics minds with falsehoods about thermonuclear explosions

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

I am fully aware of the continual Extinction Level Events that occur on Earth every so many Thousand Years. What I was talking about is the way that various Religions have connected such events with some GOD.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The imposter is not a legal citizen. He's not even using a legal soc sec card. Actually, he's a heavy duty narcissist and pathological liar. He was reared a Marxist with a visceral hatred of America that he even demonstrated repeatedly the first time he ran. Still the sheeple fell for the propaganda. The vision is quite accurate about his feelings toward America.

Particularly with the satanic Marxist oligarchy running things.

I realize that you are talking about Obama and you obviously dislike him...

But do you have ANY proof for ANY of that?

btw this "vision" sounds like bs with its own bias and agenda.

Wrapping anti-Obama sentiment in "religious visions and language" doesn't make the things I quoted from you (above) credible.
edit on 1/4/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

The Antichrist was a person of FICTION that has sparked interest in the minds of people. It is a STORY and nothing more. If one was to look at the teachings of the New Testament it is easy to see how the concept of a Hell with a Devil has no logical place.

If there is a GOD and that is a BIG IF in the sense of what the Bible describes a GOD to be...then this GOD would be the creator of Mankind. Now Evolution is no longer a theory...it is a FACT but that does not mean a GOD did not use the process of Evolution as the way to create Man.

Still if a GOD did create Man then that GOD also created Man's genetic predispositions as well as Man's Psychological Makeup of which these two dictate how a person will behave and think. Thus even with Frrewill a person is already predisposed by a combination of Environment as well as Genetics in how they will think, act and behave.

If a GOD is responsible for this then MAN cannot be responsible for being dealt a specific hand in life. This makes the idea of a HELL ridiculous.

I believe people would be much nicer to one another if they believed the only time they have is this time of life on Earth. Even if there exists spirituality then a person in their Spirit form would not be constrained or have desires of the flesh.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I am fully aware of the continual Extinction Level Events that occur on Earth every so many Thousand Years. What I was talking about is the way that various Religions have connected such events with some GOD.

Split Infinity

I totally get where you are coming from - Mt Vesuvius destroyed Pompeii despite the fact that the "Gods' said it wouldn't happen for instance.

The interesting and frustrating thing with prophesy though is that while the overwhelming majority of it is a collection of crazed ramblings and fanciful imaginings, you do sometimes come across a golden nugget of truth.

And then there are the more major events like Fatima in Portugal and Zeitoun in Egypt that thousands of people have witnessed at the same time that defy explanation. I have been in one such event myself in a crowd of about 2000 people in New Zealand and I still can't logically explain it away....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Unexplained events are just that...unexplained. It neither proves or disproves the existence of a GOD.

When someone has some proof...I will start to listen.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by ntech

The Antichrist was a person of FICTION that has sparked interest in the minds of people. It is a STORY and nothing more. If one was to look at the teachings of the New Testament it is easy to see how the concept of a Hell with a Devil has no logical place.

Incorrect. The "Antichrist, or rather "the beast" (the antichrist is anyone whom denies Christ.) was indeed a very real person according to John. Due to the romans breathing down their neck though, it would be suicide to proclaim outright who it was. Rather, he used the process of gematria to quite literally spell out the name of Nero Caesar (whom was a total arse...historically speaking). the 666 is code..the reason it is given is because at the time, only a learned man of Hebrew would be able to translate it to Nero (sum value).

So, the whole Bill Gates, Obama, Bush, Paris Hilton, etc is the antichrist thing..well, you can feel free to laugh at them. they know Hollywood, not the bible.

But ya, The Beast was Nero. He has since passed from this world...so, not really overly supernatural.

The apologetics of today are simply trying to save face..demanding it isn't so clear cut..that even though the name was spelled out...it means..something totally different..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973I have been in one such event myself in a crowd of about 2000 people in New Zealand and I still can't logically explain it away....

The overall thing you should take from that is to be inquisitive about nature. What many people whom witness something strange end up doing however is gaining a whole system of belief.
People hate not "knowing"..and when you witness something you don't understand or know..it is part of our nature to ultimately find as soon as possible a answer...doesn't have to be the correct one, but just any answer that comforts them..
Human brain is frustrating like this...I think its a reflex in order to get things in perspective..need some sort of foundation, then build off of there, even when the foundation is on weak ground.

Its far more difficult, yet more rewarding, if you reject belief and instead go into full skeptic mode..investigate..hell, try to recreate. Hear all sides of an argument, from science to supernatural..then -don't- choose one...just acknowledge all the views, and then keep digging (even when there is no more digging that can be done for now)..this forces your brain to eventually allow mysterys verses a command for easy answers..and with that new retrained brain, you might actually start to see a very dim glimmer of actual reality.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Man is the abomination. A-Bomb-In-Nations. All Nations.

This is what leads me to think that Nature itself will set upon all Nations to rid the blessed planet of iniquity, like lice on the body, they will be purged, purified.

Walk in the sunlight ~
Dance in the moonlight ~
Rejoice in each precious moment~

Love each person of earth, forgive them, for each holds in their soul a part of the divine.

Bo Xian, do not allow darkness to over ride your intrinsic love of life, purity, creativity,innocence.
Take a deep breath, feel the sun on your face, and be the vessel for light, love, laughter, compassion.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Just like a fish tank with too many fish...those fish will die off till a balance is restored.

If there is too little fish...then the fish will grow till they start to die off.

Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

It has appeared to me that in the last 3-4 months, evidence of the scheduled kick-off to WW3 has escalated.

It is still not clear whether it will be in 2013, 2014, 2015 or even as late as 2017. However, the drum beats of the globalist MSM certainly seem to be indicating that it is NOT very far distant in time, in years or even in months.

If anyone has any sources indicating such things . . . I'd greatly appreciate your listing them on this thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for your caring and thoughtful exhortation.

I do try and keep the focus on the Hope Eternal provided by God Almighty and HIS plan of Redemption, restoration, cleansing, wholeness.

Certainly HOPE will be in short supply in coming traumas.

That which hope is placed in MUST be able to bear the assignment else it is FALSE HOPE.

And false hope is almost more cruel than no hope.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

NOPE. Not at all.

Nero does not BEGIN to fit the Biblical criteria and specifics for the Anti-Christ, or The Beast.

Nor was a key requirement met in his time:

ISRAEL HAD NOT BEEN scattered across the globe and then regathered into the land again as a nation after centuries of being so scattered.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

God insists on having a people who Love Him as Him--for His character, His nature--apart from His being a sugar Daddy, so to speak.

Therefore, He will tend to Usually provide sufficient evidence and foundation for FAITH IN HIM

while also insisting on sufficient grounds for doubt on the part of those likely to be unfaithful to Him.

It's a clever way of having the chaff weed itself out from the wheat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join