It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Van Impe Dumps TBN...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Like them or loath them.. They have kept me entertained for years..

And I had my own thoughts on him and his overly plastic surgeoned wife as typical money hungry TV evangelists..

However recent events have made me question that..

It seems that Jack is a man of integrity after all..

Just watch this:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Fixed your link for you.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by holyTerror

Thanks

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I’m not a Christian, but I admire the integrity of this man. He reminds me of the honest pastors I grew up with who really practice what they preach.

It so sad that TBN would disregard a 64-year legacy of ministry over such a little thing. He deserves better respect than that and I’m glad he hasn’t lost his enthusiasm over this.

Truly, I feel for him and wish him well.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This story is about a year and a half old.

By Alex Murashko, Christian Post Reporter
July 25, 2011|9:23 pm
Two Christian leaders are attempting to squelch a persistent rumor that Saddleback Church Pastor Rick Warren “embraces Chrislam.”

Pastors Geoff Surratt and Brandon Cox have posted their defense online. Warren recognized the posts late last week on Facebook and Twitter where he stated, “The stupid Chrislam lie wont die. Here are 2 true articles quoting me.”

Televangelist Jack Van Impe, who recently left Trinity Broadcasting Network as a result of his accusations aimed at Warren and Robert Schuller, has been suggesting that Warren is pushing Chrislam. He points to an Islamic conference in which Warren was a speaker at two years ago as evidence. Others in the Christian community and beyond have perpetuated the claim.
(Source)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Jack has the most amazing knowledge of the Bible, his ability to quote from memory the entire Bible is amazing. I do not like TBN, they allow the Profit Preachers full access, Christains in the USA should be ashamed, Good job Jack for calling Rick Warren what he is. He is trying to be the spirtual leader of america. How sad, his book sucked also.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Let me preface this by saying that I know next to nothing about Rick Warren, so this certainly isn't a defense on his behalf. That being said, what evidence is there that he is a proponent of 'Chrislam'?

It certainly can't be that he spoke at an Islamic conference, right? Isn't that EXACTLY where he should be? Preaching the Gospel to those that haven't heard it?

It seems like TBN was between a rock and a hard place here. I guess that I would disagree with their actions in refusing to broadcast the repeat of the show that made the claims against their other hosts. I would probably have run it, but with a preceding and following disclaimer that the opinions offered are strictly those of the Van Impes.

BTW, are they really in their 80's? I hope I look half that good when I'm that age.

Eric
edit on 31-12-2012 by EricD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Like them or loath them.. They have kept me entertained for years..

And I had my own thoughts on him and his overly plastic surgeoned wife as typical money hungry TV evangelists..

However recent events have made me question that..

It seems that Jack is a man of integrity after all..

Just watch this:

Do you have proof that Rexella has had plastic surgery?? If so post it.
My husband's Mother passed away in her early 90's and she hardly had any wrinkles and she did NOT ever have plastic surgery. I believe it's how you live & genetics. I have more friends who had more wrinkles than my mother in law and they are in their 50's.

Prove your accusation or it means NOTHING.

top topics

join