It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aether: Does the Aether Exist, or Not?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Interesting ... especially about the missing element.

I have a friend who can do all the things you are hoping to achieve, without a single instrument. It's just a matter of where he chooses to go when he is mediating. I'm not saying he will lucid dream himself into places that defy our imagination. I mean actually takes a part of himself where science says it can't go, commonly called astral traveling.

I've never tried as I feel it is hard enough to get a good grounded here the way I am...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

It is theorised that Psychics...and there are real ones which are used by Police to find missing persons as well as used by the Military for such purposes of Remote Viewing...are mentally capable of accessing through the Quantum Connectivity that exists between themselves and the Infinite other versions of themselves in a Multiversal system...in order to see conditions and events in non-linear time that either have or have not occurred in another Alternate Divergent Universal State.

This makes sense as say in our reality Timmy is missing. In another reality accessed out of linear time...a Psychic accesses their other self that is reading a newspaper with the headline Timmy found Dead in a dry Well.

The Psychic then can know one possible outcome but can also know the location of this outcome.

Split Infinity

I want to take you up on a few points.
Psychics are the same as you and me. We need to do a lot of what is described as psychic just to get along.

The psychics see the reflection an image in the ethereal realm. They access this real from inside. They do not see anything first hand. Astral traveling is about being where you investigate.

If you are using Vedic knowledge don't you use vedic or at least New Age terminology? It would be easy for me if you referenced the Akashic_records - the thoughts stream as it were. that sounds like the closest fit to your theory.

We are an evolving species far from completion, however as we open up certain things continue to happen. One of them is the ability to know all that can be known without any effort and there are beings who have this potential amongst is. It isn't important that anyone accepts this as real, but it's best to assume it is possible when you frame the future goals of technology, esp' when it sounds very much based ancient achievements that are already in our grasp.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

Hell...LOL!...I am happy if I can just stop thinking for a while nevermind being able to project my consciousness!

I have an issue with being unable to stop thinking and since I have these crazy complex neural connects between my left and right hemispheres...my Creative and Analytical sides are always at war...LOL!

The worse thing though is my complete and total inability to forget about certain things I want to forget. But hey...I will forget where my car keys are and forget where I put my expensive sunglasses...and as far as being able to spell...FORGET IT!

But when it comes to things that I would love to forget...they just sneek up on me for no reason in my everyday life. I remember them in such vivid detail that it is disturbing. I remember every face and every place as if it was an hour ago. SUCKS!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I have an issue with being unable to stop thinking and since I have these crazy complex neural connects between my left and right hemispheres...my Creative and Analytical sides are always at war...LOL!

1. You put energy to your thoughts when you are conscious of them. Most people are stuck in a world of thought because they have never learned to see thoughts as phenomenon. They think they are their thoughts / ego.

2. The connection between your hemispheres is not relevant to the ability to be the witness of your thoughts.

I'm speaking of choice-less awareness in the Eastern tradition. For example mediation where you watch your thoughts flicker past not grasping at any of them while you leave your mind alone.

.. just be okay with everything going on, always.

The worse thing though is my complete and total inability to forget about certain things I want to forget

That sounds bad. This is a fight you can only lose. Practice the mantra "... and this too shall pass".
I get the impression that you are talking about chunks of study material.

I'm out of school. Nobody is going to test my knowledge. I pay as much attention as I need to. I enjoy this topic, especially expansive theories

The aether is like the fungi that span whole continents.

I'm not too fussed about imaginings. It's more important to know what underlies the feelings that evoke the thoughts. You'd be surprised how much reality changes when you change your perspective.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Actually I wish the things I would like to forget were something as trivial as Study Material. LOL!

I have this sometimes...JOB...that I do on occasion that takes me all over and it is something I have been doing for a long time. I was selected for such a JOB due to Family and other concerns such as ability and a certain...Moral Flexibility.

I am sort of Retired but they still need me and there are Young Men and their Spouces who talk me in to going as they trust me much more so than others who are not as....capable of saying no.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It doesn't sound like you are cut out for the job.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

BOY! Do I wish THAT were true! LOL!

Besides...I am at the end of it anyways.

It is not like I am Haunted...I just seem to have the ability to visualize exactly what went on in perfect detail and clarity. This is a good ability for some things but not for this.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

This is the state of being present, maybe. Clear vision and bright memories?

Living 'in the moment' times that will be replaced by new 'moments'. Make sure you learn from them.
edit on 23-1-2013 by bowtomonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

My ability to learn from them is the reason I am asked to go.

Split Infinity

<< 8  9  10   >>

join