The Aether: Does the Aether Exist, or Not?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

I believe that our Universal Reality is but one of an Infinite number of one specific group within the Multiverse. To use an analogy...Imagine all Divergent Universal Realities in our group as a Tree that is one of an Infinite number of trees in the forest that is the multivere.

Each tree has it's own Infinite Universal Realities which are divergent from each other but each of these Universal States have the same Space/Time Geometry or perhaps do not have Space/Time at all and thus all are connected to their own Trees base Universal Rules.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I believe that our Universal Reality is but one of an Infinite number of one specific group within the Multiverse. To use an analogy...Imagine all Divergent Universal Realities in our group as a Tree that is one of an Infinite number of trees in the forest that is the multivere.

Each tree has it's own Infinite Universal Realities which are divergent from each other but each of these Universal States have the same Space/Time Geometry or perhaps do not have Space/Time at all and thus all are connected to their own Trees base Universal Rules.

Split Infinity

these other universes or realities really have no effect on ours right? they cant can they? how would they? is our universe not a contained system? if there are many others, or as you put it, infinite realities and universes,, what does that mean or matter to us? how does it effect us? also that sort of pushes the turtles back, now instead of where did this universe come from and how did it get here, i have to ask, where did infinite universes come from?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Also imagine the branches of one Groups TREE touching a branch on another tree close to it.

I believe this intersection allows for the laws of One Group to bleed into another.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Split Infinity

Of course this is true ... it's logically apparent and we can see a greater power than ourselves at work therein.

I agree with the theory but to think our soul is limited to the product of this domain is too hard to fit. We would have to incorporate enough dimensions to accommodate the conscious interactivity of life itself.

You have opened the field of inquiry into another dimension. In a way it is without time/space in a conventional sense, but that dimension is close to ours being the realization of the infinite no-space of the aether rendering all things 'beyond measurement'. That in the repeating nature of all things, at least anything of any size if repeated, for example nested symbols are not of a specific size. In a wider reality, because there is no start and ending, nothing is big or small by comparison to anything else and hence there is no time; there is only the moment of reflection.

I theorize that there are as many dimensions as there are objects or points of singularity and there are as many of those as there are perspectives, which is any given finite dimension (point of singularity) times the power of infinity (potential perspective). That it is, if existing grants you a perspective.

I think that each "atom" is unique for it's position amongst infinite possibilities.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Since there would be an Infinite number of both you and me...such a soul would have to be connected to each version of us in this Multiversal State.

However there currently is no proof for the existence of a soul.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

these other universes or realities really have no effect on ours right? they cant can they? how would they? is our universe not a contained system? if there are many others, or as you put it, infinite realities and universes,, what does that mean or matter to us? how does it effect us? also that sort of pushes the turtles back, now instead of where did this universe come from and how did it get here, i have to ask, where did infinite universes come from?

Yes they do. Existence by it's definition means that something is interacting with us. If not we don't know it exists. What you see as types of things that impact on your daily life is the sum of what you observe as dimensions, be that burning the toast or witnessing the stars and contemplating your place in it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Since there would be an Infinite number of both you and me...such a soul would have to be connected to each version of us in this Multiversal State.

However there currently is no proof for the existence of a soul.

Split Infinity

Why does this require proof. If we are sitting here expressing our biology or if we are playing the strings of group think or if indeed the individual in question has no unique state, like they are just what they are regardless of fictional replica's acting in synonym.

I can't see the difference if that theory were true. It's no more profound than it is to say every single action, idea and moment in time is in fact eternal.

The soul in the sense of an organic intertwined energy is definitely unproven. All I know is that when you look for the singular you get the eternal.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I do not dispute the possibility. I am simply saying we do not know for certain.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I believe this intersection allows for the laws of One Group to bleed into another.

Split Infinity

Now that would be a neat trick, wouldn;t it?
How exactly and which specific laws?
Granted if you mean, the wormhole connecting the,IIel / perpendicular / or divergent realities,
while it is forming will have different laws of physics, chem or math, they still cannot permeate
fully / partially or in any way shape or form, into our reality

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

An example of such a bleed may be the existence of Dark Energy and Dark Matter as although we know that something is effecting our Universal Expansion as well as something must account for the lack of Mass needed for the way Gravity is behaving.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I do not dispute the possibility. I am simply saying we do not know for certain.

Split Infinity

That's cool. I also suppose that anything imagined can be real, just as any perspective can show a unique view.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You post is reflected in what the reality of a Multiverse would be. Infinite Diversity with Infinite Possibility governed by Infinite Probability thus Infinite Outcome.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Perhaps we have this in the current state as it is. There is already infinite perspective and we map the universe according to what we see. The phenomenon isn't as concrete as we expect.

Having infinity extending outward from from every 'thing' in every permeable way just makes the inevitable seem closer. Take time away and all things exist simultaneously, one way or another.

Time is the tyranny of space to a human. Space is the in front if it is getting bigger and behind if is getting smaller, or going away... into the past.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

To be more specific...Time cannot exist without Space and Space cannot exist without Time...thus Space/Time.

Matter cannot exist without Time or Space/Time as without time there cannot be movement of the Electrons around an Atomic Nucleus.

As well...Matter is a combination of both Particles of Mass and Massless Particle/Wave Forms of Energy.

As well..Protons and Neutrons...the Particles of Mass that comprise an Atoms Nucleus are completely comprised of Energy...Quantum Particle/Wave Forms such as Quarks, Leptons, Hadrons, Glueons...etc.

And these Quantum Particle Wave Forms cannot exist in a Universe with less than 10 or 11 Dimensional States.

Just Sayen...
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

There is theory and there is observation. We already have relatively stable patterns to build from.

When you get enough angles to look at you can predict more

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

If one could know the position of every Particle in our Universe one could predict all future events.

Perspective is everything.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I see where you are going with this but I think you would need to have experienced the perspective of each particle within all dimensions, and to include non-material phenomenon too.

To be able to speak with the perspective of each individual spark makes for a complete definition of a theoretical "god" to me. As far as "God's" count I think that there are any number of higher conscious beings with god like powers, but that's an aside. The thing is, by our very nature as living entities we are part of the whole picture and intrinsically know the infinite perspectives as the one thing; the only thing we know....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

To be more specific...Time cannot exist without Space and Space cannot exist without Time...thus Space/Time.

Matter cannot exist without Time or Space/Time as without time there cannot be movement of the Electrons around an Atomic Nucleus.

As well...Matter is a combination of both Particles of Mass and Massless Particle/Wave Forms of Energy.

As well..Protons and Neutrons...the Particles of Mass that comprise an Atoms Nucleus are completely comprised of Energy...Quantum Particle/Wave Forms such as Quarks, Leptons, Hadrons, Glueons...etc.

And these Quantum Particle Wave Forms cannot exist in a Universe with less than 10 or 11 Dimensional States.

Just Sayen...
Split Infinity

This current understanding is not entirely accurate or correct

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

The thing is that given what we think we know about the Universe or Multiverse it is Highly Possible that if a GOD exists then it would be NOTHING like we believe to understand. Such a thing would most likely not fit into the box we have made for it.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

OK...then tell me what you believe.

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join