The Aether: Does the Aether Exist, or Not?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Yes... but, it's for that very same reason that they will shun your technology. They want it so that no one has that technology so that they can stay in business, that type of technology would put them out of business in a heartbeat.

My God, I never looked at it from this angle.
I think you are right.
Thanks

With the kind of technology that your writing about, everybody and their dog could start transporting goods for basically nothing. What used to be a car on the road would be a mini flying transporter.

I wouldn't tell the Navy about anti-gravity, its none of their business. Besides they will shun you just as quickly, or even faster than the aircraft industry. They wouldn't want their ships to be out on the water and everything else flying past them at high velocity, they would be out of business.

The Navy will be very interested in prolonging the life of steel and iron, but not anti-gravity. If you mention anti-gravity prospects to them, you will be on the road with regrets in your mind that you ever mentioned it to them.

Let's face it, any business that anti-gravity would destroy will shun your work, and that is most businesses that are big, including the oil industry.

Your only hope is to make money by selling the idea of how to preserve iron from oxidation, transmutation and other lesser stuff. If you put out the process of how to do anti-gravity, then you won't make any money, but you would be a celebrity to the people of the world who would use that technology.

All businesses basically are geared to running as they currently are.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

You do have a valid point, but here the catch 22 situation is that,
the main product and the byproducts or spinoffs are intrinsically
linked. You dont get one without the other.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Yes, that is a catch 22 situation. Just don't tell them what they don't need to know. If you can get enough of a royalty off of the oxidation product, you will somehow be able to sell the AG later.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yes, that is a catch 22 situation. Just don't tell them what they don't need to know. If you can get enough of a royalty off of the oxidation product, you will somehow be able to sell the AG later.

I can certainly try this angle, however from their website, there is
simply no suitable dept to communicate with that may dea with
this sort of an issue

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
As space is time that is static, and time is space that is kinetic, this aether is the root composition both are in fact composed of.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think there is no place where 'nothing' is.
There is never enough space, because nothing is empty. Material is space.
"Large to Small" is a reality based only on time.
Detail is infinite - space is perfectly sold in the same way large or small.

Just some thoughts

I don't think there are any secrets just as reality can't be contained

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Try getting a hold of the contracts officer and see where they send you...

www.onr.navy.mil...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
As space is time that is static, and time is space that is kinetic, this aether is the root composition both are in fact composed of.

Your stating that SPACE is time that's static, and TIME is space that is kinetic; and the AETHER is the root composition both are composed of?

I think that could be considered a very rough, yet fairly accurate accessment of the situation.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
I think there is no place where 'nothing' is.
There is never enough space, because nothing is empty. Material is space.
"Large to Small" is a reality based only on time.
Detail is infinite - space is perfectly sold in the same way large or small.

Just some thoughts

I don't think there are any secrets just as reality can't be contained

I'm starting to think that everything is one thing, but that the different stuff that we see within the space is still part of the ONE.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here is a chart of Walter Russell,

www.meta-synthesis.com...

and here is a woman reading a book by Walter Russell on YouTube.

I think that Walter Russell was well ahead of his time, and he not only writes about the aether, but he tells of other interesting things we take for granted. Walter Russell knew Nikola Tesla, and both were interested in the aether.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I wonder how scientists who believe in a universally encompassing electromagnetic field,,, and higgs field.. dont see that they are describing an aether... unless im wrong in my analysis of that.

Can we measure in any way the constituents of space? can we know what is in between atoms.. or a volume with no matter and energy; what is that? is that the background all the matter and energy exist in? or on/over?

or maybe space is the deconstructive wave interference left over from the dense areas of energy/matter activity known as galaxies.... maybe galaxies beginning to be created, the swirling effect, and expanding from one another created space,, by draining the concentrated energy of the universe into smaller sections, leaving regions of lowest possible levels of energy behind, which we know as space...

I have also thought maybe dark matter, or at least dark energy, has something to do with space.. and galaxies,, as if the black hole in the center of the galaxy creates dark energy by purifying the contents of energy sent into the blackhole,, and ejecting it out into surrounding space, and/or throughout the galaxy...

also.. if space is composed of energy/matter in some form, if it is a 'fabric'.. if it is not nothing... then does the totality of space of have mass? an intrinsic effect on energy/matter? Einstein's idea of space-time fabric (very similar to ideas of aether in my mind) do help in imagining what the heck gravity could be...
edit on 8-1-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I'm very much thinking the same way you are. I'm thinking that all the new names that are coming out is nothing but a new name for the aether. Even out in space the Aether is loaded with energy.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Do you know the definition of "etheric web", or etheric sight?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

www.onr.navy.mil...

Thanks mate for your eagerness to help.
But Lol, guess what my mail to the contracts officer,was returned
by their server, saying undeliverable due to national security reasons.
Looks like I am blacklisted already.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

www.onr.navy.mil...

Thanks mate for your eagerness to help.
But Lol, guess what my mail to the contracts officer,was returned
by their server, saying undeliverable due to national security reasons.
Looks like I am blacklisted already.

Don't give up the ship... try some of these contacts.

www.onr.navy.mil...

Also... when you contact them.... why don't you use another computer. Your computer may have been tampered with by someone over the internet or otherwise. Someone may have blacklisted your computer by its ISP number or whatever.
edit on 9-1-2013 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

The Navy would not want Anti-Gravity but it would like Gravity Manipulation. If any object was subject to an effect that would be Anti-Gravity then the moment it was effected it would disapear.

The object is not actually disapearing but rather once it is taken out of Gravities Effect...it stops moving and everything else continues.

The Earth is traveling at a good rate of speed in it's orbit around our Sun...our Solar System is speeding around our Galactic Center...our Galaxy is speeding though our Universe so...Earth and it's solar system as well as our Galaxy would shoot away from the position where the object now taken out of Gravities Effect would stay.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

Do you know the definition of "etheric web", or etheric sight?

I'm not sure what your writing about, but it does sound interesting. So... why don't you enlighten me with what your thinking.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The Navy would not want Anti-Gravity but it would like Gravity Manipulation. If any object was subject to an effect that would be Anti-Gravity then the moment it was effected it would disapear.

The object is not actually disapearing but rather once it is taken out of Gravities Effect...it stops moving and everything else continues.

The Earth is traveling at a good rate of speed in it's orbit around our Sun...our Solar System is speeding around our Galactic Center...our Galaxy is speeding though our Universe so...Earth and it's solar system as well as our Galaxy would shoot away from the position where the object now taken out of Gravities Effect would stay.

Split Infinity

I'm going to have to keep an EYE on you Split Infinity, I'm starting to think you've been watching too many old science shows, or that last beer you had put you over the limit. I don't think that your going to leave the Earth at 40,000 to 160,000 mph in a split second just because you flipped an anti-gravity switch.

I will say this though. When Viktor Schauberger built his first anti-gravity flying saucer that was supposedly about 2-3 feet across, it did fly off into space and was never recovered. Its estimated speed at departure was 1,200 kph.

On the other hand John Worrell Keeley built a flying platform that he controlled that zipped through the air at an estimated 500 mph in front of the US Calvalry, after which they told him they didn't have any use for it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Really now. Anti-Gravity by definition is an ability to remove either Matter or Energy out of Gravity's Effect. Since an object that is stationary on Earth is actually in motion along with the Earth and our Solar Systems orbit around our Galactic center as well as our Galaxy moving though space.

The moment that object is removed from Gravity's effect it no longer is being held to the Earth...no longer moving with our Solar Systems Galactic Orbit...no longer being forced to travel through Intergalactic space. These velocities are in the extreme.

If I were you I would not attempt to make this personal as I am very much aware at how little you know of this issue even if you play the game as being well versed.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Really now. Anti-Gravity by definition is an ability to remove either Matter or Energy out of Gravity's Effect. Since an object that is stationary on Earth is actually in motion along with the Earth and our Solar Systems orbit around our Galactic center as well as our Galaxy moving though space.

The moment that object is removed from Gravity's effect it no longer is being held to the Earth...no longer moving with our Solar Systems Galactic Orbit...no longer being forced to travel through Intergalactic space. These velocities are in the extreme.

If I were you I would not attempt to make this personal as I am very much aware at how little you know of this issue even if you play the game as being well versed.

Split Infinity

Get real, the only one playing a game is yourself, fooling yourself.

You aren't fooling anyone with your crazy story in which your basically telling people that anti-gravity will make you fly off into space because you'll be left behind the moment you flip the switch as the Earth and the rest of our solar system flies through space.

Anti-gravity is basically the same as two magnetics repelling each other. In Anti-gravity the repulsion would be from the Earth's surface, but if you can create it, you can control it. In most cases, it would be a weak anti-gravity discovery that would only repel so much from the Earth's surface.

Oh yeah, why don't you tell me how little I know, compared to yourself, I need a good laugh.
edit on 9-1-2013 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join