The Aether: Does the Aether Exist, or Not?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ErosA433

I'm pretty easy going, I know what I've got, and I really don't care about theories on single particles that can't be seen. The aether/ether is my interest in this thread. Its my belief that it exists.

I'd have to state that the aether/ether gives everything their energy in some sort of manner that isn't understood. It's extremely interesting to look at all of the different energies that exist that others can't see, that no physicists have a clue about that truly exists out there in this world.

Energies exist everywhere and each energy is much, much greater in volume than is currently believed. When using special optics I can see threads of energy snaking along from one energy source to another, its amazing to see some of them serpentining down hallways and through rooms on the surface of carpet; it seems like the static energy from the carpeting keeps them alive far beyond where we think they exist. There's a lot that I'd like to say about what all I see, but that is for another day and time when all of you will be looking to see what you can see.

I know your interested in particles, but I can't see particles. But I do see energy and its forms very easily while using the special optics. I can also see where man sized hidden tunnels or buried tunnels exist within the ground out to about 100 meters away, I can see where metals exist within the ground if they are coin sized or larger and are within about 10-15 feet of me, but I can't see single particles.

The aether/ether on the other hand must be what makes this all possible.
edit on 4-1-2013 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Educate me, once again you miss the irony in the fact that I offered an explanation for something you stated in a previous post, showed that you took what was written out of context and then used it to misinform. That is fine, but for a strong statement like "No physicists have a clue about that truly exists out there in this world" is an incredibly bold and also incredibly shallow minded statement made by someone who claims so much.

I can make equally dismissive and degrading statements of people inside and outside the field of science, but I don't, because I know it achieves nothing.

Special optics as you say suggest it operates using light and colour, and it shows you wave patterns? So it should work by either using say for example, polarization of the light... this can be used to observe stored energy within transparent objects.

Example
www.flickr.com...

Each fringe is actually an indication of locked in stress, rather than useable energy.

But you say that you can see objects that are not directly visible, so you have to convert this energy/presents into light for it to be an optical device, how is this done? Such a simple question and I know it wont be answered but that is ok.

Another form of exotic (i know you say its not exotic) optics is this

gizmodo.com...

were it allows you to observe movements of air by looking at micro changes in refractive index.

I am just interested, apologies for that, sorry to break this myth that mainstream science is marginalizes the alternative.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Unfortunately many people are interested in negating gravity, and many of them are waisting everyones time.

It seems like ZPE is what could be used to negate gravity, and you must be close to making a great discovery, or a greater discovery. I'd like to see floating cities in the sky being built, that will move continuously around the world. Floating cities in the sky will be a reality, and further knowledge of the aether/ether and ZPE is what will make it happen. When it does happen, the planet Earth can be put back into its original pristine condition; water, vegitation, birds and animals.

Have you read about Vicktor Schauberger, or Otis T. Carr; they were on to something, since both of them actually built spacecraft. Otis T. Carr seemed to have tapped into the ether/aether somewhat. Ralph Ring tells most of the Otis T. Carr story on YouTube videos.

Lol No , I dont intend to waste anyone time. Zpe is the way to go
but it has to be made safer.
If Anti gravirt is such a taboo thing, floating cities will remain a pipe dream.
Viktor and Otis _+ Ralph, i have heard of, but I doubt any of them had a working flying disc.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Unfortunately many people are interested in negating gravity, and many of them are waisting everyones time.

It seems like ZPE is what could be used to negate gravity, and you must be close to making a great discovery, or a greater discovery. I'd like to see floating cities in the sky being built, that will move continuously around the world. Floating cities in the sky will be a reality, and further knowledge of the aether/ether and ZPE is what will make it happen. When it does happen, the planet Earth can be put back into its original pristine condition; water, vegitation, birds and animals.

Have you read about Vicktor Schauberger, or Otis T. Carr; they were on to something, since both of them actually built spacecraft. Otis T. Carr seemed to have tapped into the ether/aether somewhat. Ralph Ring tells most of the Otis T. Carr story on YouTube videos.

Lol No , I dont intend to waste anyone time. Zpe is the way to go
but it has to be made safer.
If Anti gravirt is such a taboo thing, floating cities will remain a pipe dream.
Viktor and Otis _+ Ralph, i have heard of, but I doubt any of them had a working flying disc.

Scientists are starting to change their minds now about anti-gravity; as long as they can call anti-gravity something else like negating gravity. As for Viktor Schauberger and Otis T. Carr its very well known that they both had working flying discs. Carr had at least one large disc and some smaller ones, while Viktor Schauberger created what is known as the German Vril flying saucers, the ones that won the Antarctic War. www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-1-2013 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

R: Whoops, I didn't see your post (I try to keep the replies in order).

E: Educate me, once again you miss the irony in the fact that I offered an explanation for something you stated in a previous post, showed that you took what was written out of context and then used it to misinform.

R: On the contrary, I read your twisted misinforming explanation of the facts for the pure BS that it was; and then I moved on.

E: That is fine, but for a strong statement like "No physicists have a clue about what truly exists out there in this world" is an incredibly bold and also incredibly shallow minded statement made by someone who claims so much.

R: Bold, truthful, but definitely not shallow minded like your snide remarks that you make throughout your posts. Can you see through walls? through buildings? through hundreds of miles of the earth itself? You don't have a clue what is really possible to see, because you've never seen it! Can you measure the amount of energy a tree transmitts when the wind is blowing? The list is never ending. But a child could tell you yes to all of these answers with the technology; but you don't have the technology so I know you don't have a clue.

I'm going to use a bad example here, but its a truthful example. Your like a blind person that has never seen anything, but you believe you can imagine them; but everyone else that can see knows that you can't really imagine anything until you actually can see stuff. Your only fooling yourself if you think you can see any of the stuff I've seen, its another entire world to behold, and to me your a blind person that has never seen it, so you don't have any comprehension of what exists.

E: I can make equally dismissive and degrading statements of people inside and outside the field of science, but I don't, because I know it achieves nothing.

R: Your references of your goodness is getting deeper by the minute, wait right there while I get my chest waders out, I don't want to step in something you left behind. Let's leave your goodness and snide remarks out, I've heard about all I can stand.

E: Special optics as you say suggest it operates using light and colour, and it shows you wave patterns? So it should work by either using say for example, polarization of the light... this can be used to observe stored energy within transparent objects.

Example
www.flickr.com...

R: That's old stuff. Everybody back in the day looked at stressed car glass windows with polarized glasses. With the sytem I use, I can change polarization of the entire system with a simple touch.

E: Each fringe is actually an indication of locked in stress, rather than useable energy.

R: That's another incorrect statement or assumption by you. Let's look at a much larger picture that does the same thing, the energy is very useable and can be used to destroy things that would take a well equipped army several days to destroy with a constant barrage from heavy artillery costing them 10s to 100s of millions of dollars in ammunition.

E: But you say that you can see objects that are not directly visible, so you have to convert this energy/presents into light for it to be an optical device, how is this done? Such a simple question and I know it wont be answered but that is ok.

R: Yes, you can see objects and other things that are not directly visible to us by their magnitudes of energy. The energy is basically already light, that's why you can see it from all directions when the equipment is fired up, but you can only see the side that you are on; just like you can only see one side of a light bulb when it is lit up.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

R: That's another incorrect statement or assumption by you. Let's look at a much larger picture that does the same thing, the energy is very useable and can be used to destroy things that would take a well equipped army several days to destroy with a constant barrage from heavy artillery costing them 10s to 100s of millions of dollars in ammunition.

You are spot on there mate.
ZP Energy devices can make a hydrogen bomb look like a matchstick.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I can see that we've both made some interesting discoveries that have led us down parallel paths in basically the same direction to get the knowledge that we have.

I believe that most of our discoveries have come from 99% thought and 1 percent work to prove our theories. Then when our work proved our theories, we were both excited, just like two kids; even though we have never met.

I remember jumping up and down several times when I figured different things out. It was quite an adrenaline rush. I can imagine in my mind you did the same thing when you made your discoveries.

I also know that if you are much like me, that probably 25% of your time is thinking about what you have, and in which direction you would like to move with it.

I'm pretty sure the start of building floating cities in the sky will start to take place within the next decade. My equipment will measure the different energies, and different energies will be put to use and applied to nulify gravity.

I noticed that when I was reading your notes that you discovered some sort of method to reduce the oxidation of iron. If you can reduce the oxidaton of iron, you will be a billionaire, simply because it would be used to stop iron on all types of products from rusting. There would be no more need to paint everything, ships out at see would not rust due to NaCl. Many products could be sold without paint, thereby reducing cost, which would easily pay your royalty fees. Then the flying cities in the sky that my mind can imagine could be built without them corroding due to moisture.

So... have you been working or testing your iron oxidation reduction process? I think that is what you really need to work on first. IF you can get it prefected to a point where you can stop oxidation on iron and you can prove it to the Navy, you will be extremely rich, because they will of course finance you enough for you to do your other work in the future. I'm sure they would help you finance getting your process through the patent process and out into the main stream in a very quick order, so that they could start using it immediately on all of their craft that has any type of steel built in it.

Here's an interesting article about the "Iron Pillar of Delphi" which is highly rust resistant. en.wikipedia.org...
Maybe your process is somewhat similar to this suspected process, or it might give you some sort of insight.
edit on 5-1-2013 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well, no problems, I can see really what is happening. As a scientist I open my arms to the new ideas and the possibilities that you claim us scientists dont want to know about. You started the snide remarks in the first place, you can call it a tit for tat which isn't very good on both of our behalf.

You too are quite blind if that is how you define it, what I have studied and understand about the world, you absolutely fail to comprehend, you also failed to comprehend an article and a paper and used it to misinform and to build up some kind of assumed status or as an observer i like to call it 'look i know more than you'

I will leave you two to your back patting and yes man attitudes because it is extremely clear that is really all you are here for.

You claim we marginalise you, the truth is you are boastful beyond your ability to communicate your 'discoveries' if such devices or discoveries are actually real or not. It is highly amusing for me to see when people often speak of "Oh the Powers that be are doing x y and z and covering up knowledge" when you guys/gals do exactly the same. Oh and the best and most amusing thing in the world is... you do all this on an open forum...

Good luck in all that you attempt to study and discover, but please don't make wild claims regarding science that you know nothing about. You will notice that in none of my statements made have I actually tried to say that I didn't believe in the device you are talking about, nore tried to make any degrading statements in regard to it. I simply put forward a few ideas and guesses from the top of my head about how the energy you see might look. You on the other hand went as far as to say neutrinos don't exist because of an experiment spokesperson said they didnt see any signal when looking at GRB... do you see were i am going with this? The way you followed logic was extremely flawed... no neutrinos from GRB, oh that means they didnt see any neutrinos. If you had bothered to read and understand the article you would not have made that completely incorrect statement.

You accuse me of being blind and yet i say... please, open my eyes I am interested... and you simply have an attitude of "HAHA you are stupid, you cant even begin to imagine what i know"

So if you know all and have access to this much power? why not do something very real with it? This goes back to the crux of many many things and the reason why I will now (for the first time) say that i don't believe you have anything at all... in the same way as all of the free energy and perpetual motion people have nothing.

Cheers, you can now go back to your delusion that everyone is against you and scientists marginalize you.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thanks your reply.
Yes its exciting when you make a new discovery, that can change our world
as we know it, but any show of outward emotion whether in private or public,
does not come naturally to me.
Basically stopping oxidation of iron is a small thing compared to transmuting
elements to other elements or rendering elements to their momoatomic state.
Here new matrerials or pharmaceuticals etc, that dont belong entirely to this universe
brings about nearly limitless possibilities.
Am continually trying to get industries to, sign a license agreements with me.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'd approach the Navy first, they will react a whole lot faster to anything that you send or talk with them about when it comes to prolonging the life of iron. Their ships could last far longer than they do today. Aircraft carriers only have a life of about 55 years, I'm sure they would like to prolong that to hundreds of years.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I believe in the aether/ether. While you were on here, you never mentioned if you did or didn't.
edit on 6-1-2013 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I'd approach the Navy first, they will react a whole lot faster to anything that you send or talk with them about when it comes to prolonging the life of iron. Their ships could last far longer than they do today. Aircraft carriers only have a life of about 55 years, I'm sure they would like to prolong that to hundreds of years.

I'll try the us navy, but my past exp with aerospace agencies the world over resulted in they
blacklisting me, Lol, my e mails to them started bouncing back and their employess cannot log on to my
article thru their computer network, meaning my web article is kind of banned, lol.
Navy is essentially military and i doubt, one can strike any buisiness deals with them.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I want to make a completely speculative, out of left field guess shot at Aether.
I think Aether is the Quantum Concious energy of the Sun.
Animating You, me, and all we see.

I think esoterically its associated with Spirit and Fire and Air?
Intelligent Will Spirit incarnate.

Aether is the pyramid ,(pyra =fire ) pointing up it means Aether coming
down from Sun, starting up at the top of the pyramid then down gaining mass
manifesting thought and purpose in our lives.
Well maybe, you don't know...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Aerospace is the worst one for your product, while the Navy shall be your progenitor.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
I want to make a completely speculative, out of left field guess shot at Aether.
I think Aether is the Quantum Concious energy of the Sun.
Animating You, me, and all we see.

I think esoterically its associated with Spirit and Fire and Air?
Intelligent Will Spirit incarnate.

Aether is the pyramid ,(pyra =fire ) pointing up it means Aether coming
down from Sun, starting up at the top of the pyramid then down gaining mass
manifesting thought and purpose in our lives.
Well maybe, you don't know...

You have some interesting speculative concepts there sealing. I like the way that you put it that the aether is the quantum consious energy of the Sun. I've never speculated where exactly the aether comes from, except that it exists everywhere, and I'm sure it does animate all that we see.

Associated with spirit, fire and air; interesting.

I've seen some pictures where one can see that there is a magnified or condensed energy existing at and above the top point of pyramids.

Your a pretty sharp character there sealing, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I'd have to say that your thoughts are original, and that I can't say that any of them are wrong; more than likely they could all be right.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Nassim Haraeim has done a lot of work in the area you talk about. He is described as a crank (had to google his name for spelling) by some, however his work on sacred geometry is simply extraordinary.

If I can sum up my thoughts on his talks.. the aether disseminates from a single point with the mass of the universe at it's core. This single point surrounds us as space. It is all things.

My thoughts are leading me to wonder if material is a lack of energy.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Aerospace is the worst one for your product, while the Navy shall be your progenitor.

Lol,on the contrary my main product is anti gravity tech and the rest are all byproducts.
If you want to stck to conventional means of propulsion, imagine a 500 ton rocket or an airplane
on the launch pad or tarmac resptly and my tech can reduce their wt to 5 kg and then make the 2 birds fly
into space or air. Fuel savings will be enormous.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

Nassim Haramein has done a lot of work in the area you talk about. He is described as a crank (had to google his name for spelling) by some, however his work on sacred geometry is simply extraordinary.

If I can sum up my thoughts on his talks.. the aether disseminates from a single point with the mass of the universe at it's core. This single point surrounds us as space. It is all things.

My thoughts are leading me to wonder if material is a lack of energy.

I'll have to look at what Nassim Haramein has to say. It sounds like he's saying similar things to what I'm thinking, Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Lol,on the contrary my main product is anti gravity tech and the rest are all byproducts.
If you want to stck to conventional means of propulsion, imagine a 500 ton rocket or an airplane
on the launch pad or tarmac resptly and my tech can reduce their wt to 5 kg and then make the 2 birds fly
into space or air. Fuel savings will be enormous.

Yes... but, it's for that very same reason that they will shun your technology. They want it so that no one has that technology so that they can stay in business, that type of technology would put them out of business in a heartbeat.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Yes... but, it's for that very same reason that they will shun your technology. They want it so that no one has that technology so that they can stay in business, that type of technology would put them out of business in a heartbeat.

My God, I never looked at it from this angle.
I think you are right.
Thanks

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join