It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aether: Does the Aether Exist, or Not?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Sure. From a wiki article about J. Krishnamurti

I maintain that truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. That is my point of view, and I adhere to that absolutely and unconditionally. Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized; nor should any organization be formed to lead or coerce people along a particular path. ... This is no magnificent deed, because I do not want followers, and I mean this. The moment you follow someone you cease to follow Truth. I am not concerned whether you pay attention to what I say or not. I want to do a certain thing in the world and I am going to do it with unwavering concentration. I am concerning myself with only one essential thing: to set man free. I desire to free him from all cages, from all fears, and not to found religions, new sects, nor to establish new theories and new philosophies

If you exchange the word god for truth, you see what I mean.

I referenced a theoretical god earlier because I've long held the notion that God is the entirety of everything I know, think, feel or witness etc. That is, god being all knowing and all powerful at least is all that I am and all that I see. I cannot know more.

As far as "gods" in any human contrived manner are concerned, what you say is still true. I cannot fathom the perspective of a higher consciousness.

My one adjustment is to say that with faith, me and god and one in the same, like a seed is part of a tree. Furthermore to experience your godliness is the simplest of all things by definition.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

You could very well be right.

There is one thing I have learned though my experiences and that is...There is a VERY big difference between a TRUTH and a FACT.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

All phenomena are impermanent. So all facts are perspectives in time.

Science lords itself on testable hypothesis but the theories always break down over time. In fact science is the best example of how facts aren't concrete. Everything changes.

Truth is just what you hold to be true. The more true something is, the more it is true for you. The more it is true for you, the more it is true for everyone or everything.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I have a slightly different perspective.

If you notice my name...I had the unfortunate experience of suddenly getting Vertigo. I am NEVER sick and I was taken by surprise by this very unsettling event. It is not like I have never been injured as I was shot in the field doing my sometimes JOB at close range several times and if it were not for a very advanced super thin light weight vest of woven material that is designed to catch a bullet like a Chinese Finger Puzzel...I would be dead.

The vest saved me but there was ballistic penetration. I went down and as a team member came to my aid I used a part of his body to balance my rifle and end the threat. Then the pain hit me.

I was deep in the field and went through Hell to get back and because I was the Old Man leading I did not take the synthetic Morph. as I needed to stay clear and awake to make it out alive.

When you are close to Death you do not have you life flash before your eyes. You see it coming and say...OH S#!%!

Back to my name...as I was rushed to the Hospital with what I thought to be a stroke but was only a Virus created symtom of Vertigo...I got there and they gave me a CT scan. The female doctor came back after and said we have to do it again which had me worried. After awile she came back and I asked her if everything was OK?

She said...we had to give you another CT because we thought the first one was blured or somehow wrong. I said why? She said...You have a very dense and complex system of connections between you left and right brain hemispheres...we thought it was a bad scan but after doing it again it's the same. She asked if I was able to multitask both creative and analytical chores? I said yes...I have always been able to.

She asked what I do for a living and I answered...I am a member of a touring Band that plays national and internation shows. She asked if I was good in Math and I said...I was going to go to MIT but girls and music and beer truped that so instead of becoming a Cosmologist I just do that for a hobby and I have degrees in Business and Music..etc.

She then asked if I ever talk to myself...a lot? I said...Yes...all the time. But the other me will deny it!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
:-)

Cool story bro'

I'm not sure how to reply and stay on topic. What do you disagree with?

Splitinfinity ... Infinity is infinitely divisible, no? I believe the atom is ultimately divisible. It annoys me when "science" tells me that a photon doesn't have weight and higgs field underlies patterns, but sometimes a wave is a particle and visa verse and then they go ahead and get freaky with supposed laws of nature that don't occur in a bigger scale.

As far as I'm concerned they stumbled upon a few new sign posts leading to completely different things. It's a bad case of human nature to deduce that we have seen the limit of magnification - notwithstanding the obvious limitation to the mechanics of magnification and the observer.

This brand of science is so new and dense it will advance technology a long way but I can see myself delving further into the past for answers. In fact it seems to be the case that when something new is on the horizon someone comes along and speaks about the fundamentals in a natural, easy to understand way and that while they are not controversial (or more importantly commercial), what they say will turn out to be far advanced of modern thought - after the science fraternity have kicked the crap out whatever hypothesis is currently useful to the masses.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

OK...then tell me what you believe.

Split Infinity

Chk this strangest thread ever talking outside of known or accepted science
and the equally strange termination.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lol

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yes, but its more like, electric magnetism. And the ether is the magnetic fields.

All related to the real cosmos, hiding in the over unity of a pistol shrimp's claw. With the snap of his claw, a kinetic force becomes a sine wave that turns into a cavitation bubble the reaches the temperature of the sun's corona. Note his claw doesnt, so is the sun hot or just the corona? Electric Universe.

Friction heaters are like sonolumiscence too!

www.scribd.com...
Universal Laws Never Before Revealed Keely's Secrets

en.wikipedia.org...

www.scribd.com...
Walter Russell The Secret Of Light

Sonoluminesence - Cavitation - NanoGeometry & The Future of Technology (CONTINUATION)

The little pistol shrimp proved it all though!

Also it seems that Keely's lawyer used the word Harp to describe his work, metaphorically. Keely must have been well known to Telsa, and so forth and so on.

en.wikipedia.org...
one of Keely's sponsors, seems a bit interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I believe that Human Perspective is limited to an extent that without an ability to expand our perspectives we will never be able to solve the issues of understanding either the Universe or Multiverse.

Thing is I have found that near death a person has a rare sense of clarity that we never would ahve under any other circumstance. This clarity was made very apparent to me as I noticed that at that point I was talking to myself as if I was more thanone person.

Then it hit me. What if our answers to expanded perspectives lie within our mental ability to connect to the other infinite versions of ourselves and thus adding up the perspectives of all these eyes and thoughts were able to see a much larger picture of what Reality truely is.

So basically this means in order to undersatnd Quantum Mechanics we need to look at all realities and states of particle/wave form existence within a Multiversal System before being able to manipulate said particle/wave forms in our alone.

Just sayen.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

OK...I read it but...DUDE!

I mean...DUDE!

That is some crazy S#!%!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

OK...I read it but...DUDE!

I mean...DUDE!

That is some crazy S#!%!

Split Infinity

Ok dude lol yes very strange thread witha kernel of truth mixed into
a gobbledygooky soup, and btw do you
detect any bikering on iy cos I dont

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I honestly have no words to describe it.

LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Then it hit me. What if our answers to expanded perspectives lie within our mental ability to connect to the other infinite versions of ourselves and thus adding up the perspectives of all these eyes and thoughts were able to see a much larger picture of what Reality truely is.

Sure. This resonates well with me. I've tried connecting with all my past lives and ended up deep in space surrounded by an energy field made of ... me

My other potential selves are the warmth that tells me I'm here, I guess. If you can make a linear connection perhaps you will find that some are running from your world and others fighting for it.

Answers are not hard to come by. It's the perspective you exist with that counts.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

OK...then tell me what you believe.

Split Infinity

Chk this strangest thread ever talking outside of known or accepted science
and the equally strange termination.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lol

Twigged my interest

The Moon: yes the moon, the moon is just too strange and creepy, we only ever see one side and I believe it's set there to monitor us closely. It's held in place with a strong magnetic force, doesn't count as a moon, it's actually a twin planet. Without the moon we would not be able to exist, it was placed there to cultivate us. It is artificial in every sense, a clod of dirt with no value at all, it looks like it was placed there with perfect mathematical precision. The moon is a lie.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In short the dynaspheric force or ether is the resonance pitch of all things of all things, all elements, which seem to be a particular pitch or frequency in the magnetic fields that emit from the magnets that everything is. All things have poles, and are in motion. There are no straight lines, PI is the motion but its is not so much a circle, for it is not stationary. More a PI spiral. The magnetic fields emitted keep all things in harmony, not out of chaos, distanced from each other, and gravity is an outcome of magnetism. And harmony is a song, so we're in the musical universe.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

time is linear, no?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

yes, the aether exists.

it's free and unlimited. so i guess.. it does not fit into the model of capitalism/slavery as a result. the world population has also largely been conditioned to believe that anything that comes free is not 'valuable'. when in fact, priceless items by living up to their true classification, would be 'less a price', yet abundantly available.

but food was once that way, so was water. and well, air still is priceless

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I believe it would have to be a connection that is of a one dimensional aspect. I believe being able to access One Dimensionality in our current Universal Space/Time Geometry that is at the very least a 10 or 11 dimensional state....is the key to not only FOLDING SPACE/TIME and thus being able to travel vast Interstellar or even perhaps INTERGALACTIC distances....

....but also a way to access any point or moment in Time. Since Time cannot be separated from Space...it would seem that with the ability to Warp or Fold Space/Time...also goes hand in hand with the ability to access any point or moment in the Time aspect of Space/Time.

It also seems logical that having the ability to access One Dimensionality by using a method of using the little known concept of the STRONG FORCE OF GRAVITY. Gravity is known as THE WEAK FORCE and Magnetics is known as the STRONG FORCE....but in reality Gravity is not a Force at all.

Electromagnetics is in essence the INTERACTION OF QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS as is ALL FORCES. Gravity is NOT. Gravity is SPACE/TIME GEOMETRY and unlike an EM Force...it effects all Matter and Energy. A wooded spoon cannot be Forced into movement by a Magnet. But Gravity can make that wooden spoon fall.

It has been discovered by a certain U.S. Agency that is responsible for dealing and recovering ALL THINGS that some OUT OF TOWN individuals do and use when they visit the home of us all....that a certain Element that IS NOT CURRENTLY ON OUR PERIODIC TABLE and has an ATOMIC NUMBER that has a few less Protons and Electrons that say 119. This Element when used in a Matter/Antimatter Reaction has been found to create a STRONG FORCE OF GRAVITY and thus cause a MULTIVERSAL MATTER/ANTIMATTER ENERGY GENERATIONAL CASCADE in more than just our one Universal State.

This CASCADE allows for the ability to generate HUGE amounts of energy that the relatively low amount of Antimatter in this Universal State could not quantitatively do but since this Energy Cascade is being Generated as well as Bleeding from INFINITE UNIVERSAL STATES WITHIN OUR GROUP....this gives us enough Energy to represent the equivelent of a GIGANTIC Celestial Body of Mass such as a BLACK HOLE.

Since Matter and Energy are interchangeable either or will cause the Universe to see say ENERGY as MASS in this case and FOLD SPACE/TIME. Since this Warping or Folding of Space/Time can be of both position as well as past or future points in time....NAVIGATION would use a QUANTUM COMPUTER as well as perhaps a connection to such a Computer to a Sentient Lifeforms Conciousness and that Consciousness being of a VERY HIGH MENTAL CAPACITY AND LEVEL...this Consciousness would seem to be able to break the barriers between Divergent Universal Realities in a Group and possibly access other Duplicate Consciousnesses of this same Entity.

Given this ability such sometimes ViISITORS would not only able to travel vast distances to anywhere and any TIME in our Universal Reality....but also do the same in any number of INFINITE VERSIONS of this DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL STATE OF REALITY within it's specific MULTIVERSAL GROUP.

Travel to another MULTIVERSAL GROUP would only be possible at points inour UNIVERSAL SPACE/TIME where would be detected MULTIVERSAL ALTERNATIVE GROUP BLEED OVER and even if such Bleed Over was detected...it would first need to be studied to determine if the PHYSICS of the specific ALTERNATE UNIVERSAL GROUP DIVERGENT STATE would be compatible with our or their ability to survive or even exist in that Alternate Multiversal Group.

An Alternate Multiversal Group from our own of which our own group contains our specific UNIVERSAL REALITY...may contain and be comprised of such an ALIEN IN CONCEPT Natural Rules of Alternate Physics that if we or any one else were able to cross over...they would soon no longer EXIST. It is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that any Divergent Universal State of another Multiversal Group would not be compatible with our own Groups Infinite Number of Divergent Universal States.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Your last 2 paras altjough wacky have some substance.
On another note, navigation thru different realities is of esence and not any pilot
will be able to accomplish it, as it rakes with quantum entanglements.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It is theorised that Psychics...and there are real ones which are used by Police to find missing persons as well as used by the Military for such purposes of Remote Viewing...are mentally capable of accessing through the Quantum Connectivity that exists between themselves and the Infinite other versions of themselves in a Multiversal system...in order to see conditions and events in non-linear time that either have or have not occured in another Alternate Divergent Universal State.

This makes sense as say in our reality Timmy is missing. In another reality accessed out of linear time...a Psychic accesses their other self that is reading a newspaper with the headline Timmy found Dead in a dry Well.

The Psychic then can know one possible outcome but can also know the location of this outcome.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Yes very true.
You, unlike many, seem to understand the man / machine symbiotic interfaces.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join