It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So.....What now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So obviously the world is still around.

Whats next? We move the "omg end of the world date"?

Or do we just leave it alone? I'm interested to hearing whats next since people will believe ANYTHING.

Btw. I'm a prophet. (
)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't believe in any "end of the world" dates which will cause the immediate end of the world. I think that a change to the world was predicted which is happening right now.

That being said, if enough people make predictions, someone is bound to be right. A broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

You being a Prophet and all that. I'm waiting on you to draw the next end of the world line in the sand.

That's all that will happen, another line drawn in the sand. Then, the winds of time, will eradicate another line drawn in the sand.

I suggest, you go outside and enjoy the sunshine, or rain. Take a walk through your neighborhood, smile at passing Folks. That has some real impact on life. Spreading some good in our world. Not trying to establish the next failed doomsday.

Des

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

"If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do.” - Ghandi

I agree Des....enjoy what little time you have on this planet and spread some humanity while doing so.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The world will become worse, sickness and famine will go to an all time high. Natural disasters will take place. The righteous will see the rapture. The non-righteous, the anti-human, the anti-self, the anti-christ, will continue to devolve.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You being a Prophet and all that. I'm waiting on you to draw the next end of the world line in the sand.

That's all that will happen, another line drawn in the sand. Then, the winds of time, will eradicate another line drawn in the sand.

I suggest, you go outside and enjoy the sunshine, or rain. Take a walk through your neighborhood, smile at passing Folks. That has some real impact on life. Spreading some good in our world. Not trying to establish the next failed doomsday.

Des

Waves my magic broom stick.........Okay the sand says. In year 999999999999 the world will end. Who wants to wait this out

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
2013 will bring 2013 ways the world will end in 2013.
war, famine, gov collapse(s), flue/virus, sun, and asteroids, will all be in the same old ways the world will end and just as 12 21 2012, the world will go on.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Next huge event (probably) :

1.Mega earthquake (like in Japan this year)

2.Tsunami

3.Meteor impact ?

4.Massive storm

5.Epidemic

6.WW3

That my opinions..

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

What's next?

Whatever you decide to create. I sense that you are probably young and bored. Close your eyes, and be within...and tell me what does your non-dual beingness crave? I crave adventure. Hike out alone in the Amazon. Meditate in the most exostic locations on this planet. I crave excitement. I want to go east and venture out on a journey, find a cave...live there. Be with nature.

Or do we just leave it alone?

Whatever you decide to create. Do not worry about other peoples decisions, worry about the well being of others and yourself. Do something different today. Do something kind to someone. You will ignite a curious spark in people when you help them becasue you just want to. You will change their day and they wll change someone elses. Be that change.

edit on 30-12-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
End of time is something useful in religion.But the fake version is doing no good for humanity. It is just bringing fear and false decisions.

End of times , in it's religious definition makes people think about what they do. It brings responsibility , because it is followed by the judgment day.

In the Zionist version , there is just chaos , irresponsibility and false decisions.

The Zionists tell you "there is going to be a huge storm" . They make you ready for a huge chaos. Then they make you comfortable with a lesser destruction.

I am wondering how much more they are going to play American people ???

2000 supposed to be the end of time.World was supposed to stop. But next year US was under attack and in a fast and furious action , US patriot guys decided to attack a country and find OBL.

Keeping people in fear makes people accept unreasonable movements of the govt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW , happy new year to Christian people.

S + F
edit on 30-12-2012 by mideast because: ----------- :bnghd: for ignorance -----------

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Just drop it out, I guess..

I am still waiting for 'something', as the math on their calendar and ours may NOT match as we thought.. may be off a few weeks, months or a year or so. Or its a bunch of rubbish.

edit on 1/10/2013 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'd suggest to save some money, take a vacation to some interesting places (where US citizens aren't kidnapped or beheaded) and basically enjoy whatever time you have left here on Earth.

I hope "2012" was a real wake-up call for a whole generation of gullible kids (of all ages) who have been wasting away in dark basements waiting for that fabled day to get away from it all.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
We got a close asteroid and a couple of nice comets this year. We got the Solar max and lots of nice northern lites yet.......... And of course, the bad part, the total economic collapse of a bunch of countries in 2013.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I guess a lot of people were left wondering 'what now?' It has cleared the air though and put the doomsayers out of business because who is ever going to take them seriously anymore? Lots of people were hoping for positive change, some kind of catalytic shift of values and attitudes or a new energy to recharge us all with the zest for living.The lesson I took from the big non-event is that we have to create the changes we want ourselves, plain and simple. And as DestinyOne and others have alluded to we can begin by being humble and kind.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

I guess a lot of people were left wondering 'what now?' It has cleared the air though and put the doomsayers out of business because who is ever going to take them seriously anymore? Lots of people were hoping for positive change, some kind of catalytic shift of values and attitudes or a new energy to recharge us all with the zest for living.The lesson I took from the big non-event is that we have to create the changes we want ourselves, plain and simple. And as DestinyOne and others have alluded to we can begin by being humble and kind.

Good luck trying to produce "change" in a world controlled by ubber-rich and ubber-powerful secret societies, protected by brainwashed military armed to the teeth with the most advanced military technology you can imagine.

There is no possible change.

We are all slaves of the ubber-rich and ubber-powerful secret societies and we will always be.

They can shape the world the way they want to shape, at their will.

They can make how many false flag attacks in order to produce human sacrifices to their "gods" as they want.

They can do everything they want.

We can do nothing. At least, not in this physical world, while incarnated...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
the next thing is for some of us to realize that USA administrations and regimes are busy doing policies which corral the masses in becoming Lotus Eaters

the better known term is a society conditioned by Bread and Circus'
but that is being changed to doped Lotus Eaters, so as to reduce the future number of responsible people able to obtain a gun permit because of past psychotropic RXs or even a fictionalized/hyped past condition of emotional depression
.... recall you-are-what-you-eat

edit on 14-1-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
They'll be a new date soon, world supposed to have ended about 5 times already since I've been on this planet.

This stuff with the Mayans always made me laugh though. Civilization who used to chuck goats off cliffs when it rained and chop a poor souls head off when it thundered influencing a few cretins and even Hollywood in the 21st century

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Instead of creating a new date and having yet another flop of a prediction, why not learn from this situation.

People like to claim that there are all sorts of hints being dropped by TPTB. Actually, the hoaxers that promoted 2012 left all sorts of symbols around for people to find.

Here is a short list:
1. They lied about newspaper accounts in 1984 claiming there was a new planet in the solar system
2. They lied about the existence of a Mayan prophecy for 2012
3. They lied about the Cherokee prophecy
4. They lied about planets being able to sneak up by going straight at the South Pole
5. They lied about the telescope at the South Pole
6. They lied about comet Holmes
7. They lied about comet Elenin and Elenin himself
8. They lied about a 3600 year cycle of destruction
9. They lied about the contents of research papers
10. They lied about new Mayan codices being found
11. They lied about crystal skulls being ancient Mayan artifacts
12. They lied about TWZ
13. They lied about alien disclosure
14. They lied about the 2012 Olympics
15. They lied about planetary alignments
16. They lied about quakes increasing
17. They lied about volcanoes increasing
18. They lied about ley lines
19. They lied about pyramids
20. They lied about photos of new planets
21. They lied about the DIA

The evidence against 2012 was there to be found. It was everywhere. Instead of looking for nonexistent signs from TPTB start looking for the out in the open evidence that these kooks, frauds, and charlatans are trying to mess with your heads.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why happens now? We progress into the new age. Which, if you know any astrology and or what this new age is predicting. You'll see that in earth, exactly this is happening.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why happens now? We progress into the new age. Which, if you know any astrology and or what this new age is predicting. You'll see that in earth, exactly this is happening.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join