It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some facts About the Antichrist ( Dajjal ) In Islam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

Tony Blair? I think we've just looked at the descriptions provided by ArabianTheorist. Tony Blair isn't anywhere from the Middle East and definitely doesn't look like how the Prophet has described him.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Tony Blair? I think we've just looked at the descriptions provided by ArabianTheorist. Tony Blair isn't anywhere from the Middle East and definitely doesn't look like how the Prophet has described him.

The prophet Mohammed (pbuh) simply said that the Dajjal has one eye. Others elaborate with their descriptions of the evil one in their exuberance.

In Mark 9:47, it says; "And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,"

The Great Bliar may yet pluck out his eye to gain acceptance into the Kingdom of God in Jerusalem. The Great BLIAR may pose as a victim of terrorism, thus losing an eye, to garner support in his mission to bring Gehenna on Earth.

Dajjal means "deceiver" in Arabic and the Bliar has certain skills. Even more interestingly, students of Islamic eschatology tell us the Dajjal will have many supporters and they will attack his accusers.
edit on 5-1-2013 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The Prophet said, "Allah is not hidden from you; He is not one-eyed," and pointed with his hand towards his eye, adding, "While Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

The Prophet said, "Allah is not hidden from you; He is not one-eyed," and pointed with his hand towards his eye, adding, "While Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape

Exactly. The Dajjal is blind in one eye, the right eye and so damaged it looks like a grape.

You can have a blind eye congenitally or from an injury later on in life.

It could well be that the Dajjal starts off with a pair of healthy eyes but loses one as he climbs the greasy pole of power.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by arabiantheorist

...Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye (with which he can see, and this is the protruding eye about which other ahadeeth inform us) while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep (in its socket) nor protruding.

you know... this description sounds like a contemporary character from the fictional Borg of Star Trek note

the telescoping eye (an implant device) is indeed familiar to a great many of us sci-fi fans at least

where i am going with this...is that the future Dejjal of more than 1400 years ago is the stuff of cyrogenetics in our age

the 'eye' is as explained above
the bowed legs might be a type of mobility device and not as one supposes the persons actual physical legs

the hair being very twisted could be a helmet device

the 'shortness' could be the result of the mobility device that replaced the individuals legs

remember that only after the Dajjal/AC is has a fatal head wound is that person revealed as the man of perdition.
so he must undergo some form of advanced man-machine hybridization... a combination much like we are familiar with in our collective consciousness of the Borg

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

To the silky haired Arabians, the Bliars coarse hair appears twisted

The Borg or the Bliar?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arabiantheorist

So Marty feldman was the antichrist?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
PS: The "Cake or death" thing just sailed right over your head, too!!
I've been studying world religions for longer than you've been alive. Do a Google for "Cake Or Death," Ryan, and then watch the source video. It's easy to find. Stop assuming and expand your horizons. Your point count might go up a bit.

edit on 2-1-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

I had completely forgotten about this post until it showed up, again, in my inbox. Wow.

I figured the "Cake or death" comment was referring to the famous French quote, "Let them eat cake". Apparently not. Also, my point count means nothing to me. You've expended far too much energy on this post ... so I'm going to do us both a favor and end this conversation.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by DarknStormy

I've seem that video.
Imran Hossein almost always presents a rather unique perspective on eschatological matters.

I recommend that anyone who is interested in Dajjal or even the end times etc take a look at his videos. You will certainly not hear anything about what he is saying from a western point of view. He does offer a unique perspective and I think he may be very close to correct with some of his opinons considering a few have taken or are taking place right now. Its very hard to discredit him at least.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by arabiantheorist
Hello ,, Well as a muslim .. i try to clear the view of islam to the new world order ..there are lots of more stuff in islam that talks about the NWO but i got these as a beginning .

do you EVER for a split SECOND... perceive these and all scripture.. to be BIOLOGICAL in metaphor?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arabiantheorist
Hello ,, Well as a muslim .. i try to clear the view of islam to the new world order ..there are lots of more stuff in islam that talks about the NWO but i got these as a beginning .

Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said, “The flourishing of Jerusalem will mark the desertion of Yathrib (Madinah). The desertion of Yathrib will mark the start of Al-Malhamah [the great war that will start between ar-Rum(Roman) and the Muslim forces before Muslims conquer Constantinople for the second time]. The start of Al-Malhamah will mark the conquering of Constantinople. The conquering of Constantionple will mark the appearance of Dajjal.” [Sahih Al-Jami`as-Saghir, no. 4096]

Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye (with which he can see, and this is the protruding eye about which other ahadeeth inform us) while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep (in its socket) nor protruding.

the 1 eye thing sound like Illuminati. Short rich dudes. with extremely twisted hair (must be African decent, which matches White Jew's black ancestry from the Moor invasion)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well interesting I have a blog to about these things pertains to mystery.
Mystery Blog

Iam starting to write about Dajjal. Some say the system is being made ready for him to be easy for him to control.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join