It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some facts About the Antichrist ( Dajjal ) In Islam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hello ,, Well as a muslim .. i try to clear the view of islam to the new world order ..there are lots of more stuff in islam that talks about the NWO but i got these as a beginning .

Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said, “The flourishing of Jerusalem will mark the desertion of Yathrib (Madinah). The desertion of Yathrib will mark the start of Al-Malhamah [the great war that will start between ar-Rum(Roman) and the Muslim forces before Muslims conquer Constantinople for the second time]. The start of Al-Malhamah will mark the conquering of Constantinople. The conquering of Constantionple will mark the appearance of Dajjal.” [Sahih Al-Jami`as-Saghir, no. 4096]

Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye (with which he can see, and this is the protruding eye about which other ahadeeth inform us) while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep (in its socket) nor protruding.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So, watch for an ugly short guy with dreadlocks, a bug-eye and bowlegs, right?
Should be pretty easy to pick out. Now I feel bad for all the ugly, short, bow-legged, bug-eyed guys who might be "conquered" or "killed" in the name of "Dajjal."

And when is this great conquering of "Constantinople" going to take place? Can you guys just stop trying to conquer others, please?

Seriously, I've seen plenty of Muslim zealots saying Islam will conquer the whole world. What is up with that??
"Live and let live" doesn't translate well?

How about giving us some uplifting insights so the rest of the world isn't in constant dread of "Muslim Conquerors."
Please?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
hahhaha ...You made me laugh !! According to the way you are talking .. You are a hater of islam .. And the idea that you have about islam is totally wrong .. and I wish my dear brother you get more REAL Info about islam

anyway .. Conquering The world That Will happen 40 years before the end of the world .. will be lead By Jesus Christ ( Peace Be Upon Him ) and the world will live for 40 years peacefully .. then .. All believers will die .. so that they shall not see what is going to happen from terrible things that the world will end with
...I said this briefly without details ..you can always check them out !

And About The Dajjal ..!!! Thats The Physical Shape That Was described by the prophet (PBUH) .. Only Unreasonable people and ignorant people will think that all short people ! bla bla ~ as you said ! Comeone Man !
that doesnt even make sense ! ..

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Is this him?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by arabiantheorist

hahhaha ...You made me laugh !! According to the way you are talking .. You are a hater of islam .. And the idea that you have about islam is totally wrong .. and I wish my dear brother you get more REAL Info about islam

Nope, not a hater. Curious, and paying attention.
Asked you for more info.

If my ideas about Islam are "totally wrong", then enlighten me! Not the first time I've asked a Muslim for more info. All you did was offer a description of some guy who may or may not show up in the future, who may or may not be the Antichrist, and mention some conquering. And something about Jerusalem, Medina, and Constantinople and the Roman forces.

Where? When? Why? How? WHAT!? Can we please be done with conquering??

EDIT: Glad I made you laugh...

Can you give us an ETA for all this hoopla to be taking place? First Jesus has to return, right? See, you lost me right there.
edit on 30-12-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ok ....
So let me get this straight
It could be said that Jerusalem has already flourished in a manner of speaking

And that the war between Rome and Islam has indeed begun

So Baisicly as long as Islam is stopped from its second conquering of Constantinople ( Istanbul ) completely
The anti Christ will fail to come to pass

Ok thanks for the tip
edit on 30-12-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

So Baisicly as long as Islam is stopped from its second conquering of Constantinople ( Istanbul ) completely

Quite.

@OP: CAN WE PLEASE stop the CONQUERING??? That's what I hate. Conquering.

(Except for ignorance. IGNORANCE should be conquered.)

Sign me up. For the conquering of Conquering and Ignorance.

Jeez....what IS IT with guys and WAR?
edit on 30-12-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The description sounds like the north Korean dictator..short..bow legs...wirey hair....just saying.....

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by arabiantheorist

Here is your Antichrist...........

Fits the description well does it not?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

www.inter-islam.org...

I hope this is going to help ,,, Please read all of the topics !

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Please consider watching this video, It contains most of the information you'd need about Dajjal.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The anti-christ is any human being that decides to react on the force of evil instead of good, any human being that goes against what is natural to them is the anti-christ.

Look at the world today, who has caused the most ills onto humanity.
edit on 30-12-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
Please consider watching this video, It contains most of the information you'd need about Dajjal.

Fixed it for you. Doesn't mean I'll agree with any of it.
But thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
an antiChrist is anyone who denies that Jesus Yeshua Yehoshua (however you want to spell it) is the Christ. That would include traditional Jews, Muslims, atheists infact anyone who isn't a Christian.
With that in mind, the muslim description of the antiChrist is not to be relied upon.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

Neither is the christian description, because you are both wrong.

link   
reply to post by sinthia

an antiChrist is anyone who denies that Jesus Yeshua Yehoshua (however you want to spell it) is the Christ. That would include traditional Jews, Muslims, atheists infact anyone who isn't a Christian.
With that in mind, the muslim description of the antiChrist is not to be relied upon.

What if there are short, bow-legged, bug-eyed guys with dreadlocks who are atheists? All of them are "the antichrist"?

Can there be more than one?

link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
The description sounds like the north Korean dictator..short..bow legs...wirey hair....just saying.....

Nope, he's too busy making those "Gangnam Style" videos and dancing "the pony".

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

The majority of the human population are the anti-christ.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

The majority of the human population are the anti-christ.

Okay, thanks. So - "more than one" is your answer.

Hmmmm.

I'll buy it, insofar as the majority of the human population are greedy, selfish, and not following the recorded "teachings of Christ".

Going to church and wearing a cross for a necklace DOES NOT indicate a person who lives according to the rules of humility, charity, tolerance, acceptance, and forgiveness, any more than my standing in the garage makes me a car.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Ha ha ! ...and didn't someone say on ATS make a post that the gang am style guy was the anti Christ because of the verse. " the dancing horse circles 9 times" or something like that....lol!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join