It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I think, therefore I am" is NOT an absolute certainty, here's why, and here is a statement that

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

You ignored my response I see:

The god of the bible is the evil god Enlil of The Ancient Times.

The stories of the bible were plagiarized and changed/manipulated from older religions.

No i didn't. Your understanding of what Lucifer looks like is how i view Samyaza. Hence i didn't reply because we will never agree.

Why is it that people always classify god of the bible as evil when it is man that decides to do evil things.

YHWH will always forgive those who seek forgivness in the name of His son Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by smithjustinb

I never knew that. Thanks for telling me.

And this is my universe and the truth is a spinning coin. You will never be right.

I'd hate to be your universe. Is everything not right in your universe, or just me?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I'd hate to be your universe. Is everything not right in your universe, or just me?

Its just you. Hate to be the deliverer of bad news.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Which specific colour eyes, hair and skin do the nephil have?

Pure human would have brown eyes, clay brown hair and brown skin.

Everyone who doesn't have the above features is one of the nephilim.

So that pretty much says that there are 7 billion nephilim on this planet right now, just like it was during the days of Atlantas and Noah's Ark.

History has repeated itself.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Which specific colour eyes, hair and skin do the nephil have?

Pure human would have brown eyes, clay brown hair and brown skin.

Everyone who doesn't have the above features is one of the nephilim.

So that pretty much says that there are 7 billion nephilim on this planet right now, just like it was during the days of Atlantas and Noah's Ark.

History has repeated itself.

Thank you for that. Now i can judge people by the colour of their skins too.
Not!!
edit on 31-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Nah. I'm happy for you. It still doesn't explain why you're such a troll though.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Nah. I'm happy for you. It still doesn't explain why you're such a troll though.

It's just temptation for you.
And entertainment.
What is it that does the entertaining?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

So far if we are all in your head, then its goods to know that there are no ATS trolls in your head as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Ok, this is really interesting. Do you think Samyaza is under Lucifer (working for him under his order)? Do you think it's possible for a being to lie and call himself Lucifer?

I heard of being lying claiming to be Jesus but why would a being lie and claim to be Lucifer? especially if he could get in trouble from working under his order...

Now to answer you question about YHWH, I find this entity HIGHLY aggressive, and the worse part are the lies and manipulation (like I pointed out how "Enlil" was changed to "Yahweh" - God of the flood even though he was "evil" they made him "good" in the bible).

edit on 31-12-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You can explain it to yourself since your also doing very good job at Trolling youself. Being your own mystery you can meditate on youself. And rotate on....

edit on 31-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There isn't anyone.

There is just light appearing.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

And entertainment.

I'm not sure what you're saying

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yes, just like these body are form it would seem like spirits are light/form also. Do you believe in spirits or does only the form of physical body exist? If not, what do you think of how energies can be felt and how things can apparently be moved on its own?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I declare love for ISIS and will retire now to sleep and imagine joining with her energy.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You can explain it to yourself since your also doing very good job at Trolling youself. Being your own mystery you can meditate on youself. And rotate on....

edit on 31-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

I'm not trolling. You're the one talking about, "the dark winds of Egypt flow within me and I follow them into the abyss". As an honest and helpful person, I felt like you could benefit from knowing that there are those who think you ain't right. I elected myself to be the one who you know thinks this about you.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Yes, just like these body are form it would seem like spirits are light/form also. Do you believe in spirits or does only the form of physical body exist? If not, what do you think of how energies can be felt and how things can apparently be moved on its own?

This is the body of Christ. The form that is formed presently consisting of light is all that is appearing. The light is split into 5 senses but it is just light appearing as many.

The light that is appearing presently is shone out of awareness and awareness sees the light, the awareness feels the light moving.

It is one.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Rapha

Ok, this is really interesting. Do you think Samyaza is under Lucifer (working for him under his order)? Do you think it's possible for a being to lie and call himself Lucifer?

I heard of being lying claiming to be Jesus but why would a being lie and claim to be Lucifer? especially if he could get in trouble from working under his order...

In terms of strength or dominion then yes Samyaza used to be under Lucifer's control. Lucifer is a seraph. The watchers don't even have angelic wings. They are built like 8ft brick sh1t houses but i don't think they have anywhere near the same power as a seraph.

Every fallen creature can lie.
A being could claim to be lucifer to fool the elite - maybe.

It wouldn't get him into trouble in his order because the fallen watchers and seraphs are always fighting a programmed battle. It is all staged.
The Chinese sign with the circle containing a black and white whatever going around in circles sums up the staged arena between the watchers and seraphs.

This is why black and white majik is both evil. Both sources of the majik are as bad as each other.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

And entertainment.

I'm not sure what you're saying

You are being tempted but you enjoy the rush.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Tempted towards what?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Tempted towards what?

To play with the troll.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join