It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I think, therefore I am" is NOT an absolute certainty, here's why, and here is a statement that

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Am i a Demon or Angel itsnowagain??

a yes or no would of sufficed

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't know what you are. And it is not my business.
It is your business to find out what you are.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I don't know what you are. And it is not my business.
It is your business to find out what you are.

Being the controller of the universe and the thing you call reality i empower you with the articles and rules of this business called existance. Now you can bow to God.
edit on 31-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
What is your definition of a nephil spirit? How would one recognize one in physical form?

Initially both Adam and Eve were constructed from the earth itself.

Humans have brown eyes, brown skin and earth brown hair.

Rebellion wave 1. Lucifer and gang. These are seraphs or serpents.
Their eyes are hazel/green, black hair and high crowns.

Rebellion wave 2. Semyaza and gang. These are the fallen watchers (iyram) or Pleidians.
They have blue eyes, blonde hair, pale skin and low crown.

So my definition shows that pretty much everyone is now contaminated in some way or another with angel DNA.
Psychics and mystics are definately the nephilim. Everyone can be saved from hell.

Remember the days of Noah. Out of everyone only 1 small family was still pure human. Everyone else had angel DNA in them.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

What is your definition of a nephil spirit? How would one recognize one in physical form?

Initially both Adam and Eve were constructed from the earth itself.

Humans have brown eyes, brown skin and earth brown hair.

Rebellion wave 2. Semyaza and gang. These are the fallen watchers (iyram) or Pleidians.
They have blue eyes, blonde hair, pale skin and low crown.

So my definition shows that pretty much everyone is now contaminated in some way or another with angel DNA.
Psychics and mystics are definately the nephilim. Everyone can be saved from hell.

Remember the days of Noah. Out of everyone only 1 small family was still pure human. Everyone else had angel DNA in them.

Which are 'nephil'? Is it just psychics and mystics? Or everyone with what color hair and eyes?
What color eyes and hair do you have to have to be pure?
Sorry i am a little confused.

Where is the hell that everyone can be saved from? And can mystics be saved also?
edit on 31-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think therefore I am God.Gods live on Mount Olympia. I am there now creating this reality. I will send mortal thooghts down to you to lift your confusion.

I AM THE KEEPER OF THE BRAIN!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

From my perspective, you are completely wrong. Look at my avatar and this picture:

That is what more resembles Lucifer.

No, they are humans with awakened spirits which the an evil entity is trying to keep them oppressed and try to control spirits and keep them in fear.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I agree OP that dude in the link is defintely SATAN or at least a demon of his. Can you also linka female version of SATAN.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I don't know about a female "Satan" but here is the mother of darkness (and moon) which many seem to have a negative opinion of for some reason:

Ashtoreth - Astarte - Isis - Lillith:

This looks a sort of like her

Isis

I hope this is not getting a bit off topic. Somehow we went from metaphysics/philosophy (thought, perspective self), to spiritual/religious entities.
edit on 31-12-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I like her. Actually i feel like the darkside more than the lightside. I want to be her minion. How to i contact ISIS entity?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The best way to communicate with the entities is to set the intention and then meditate on the energy (probably by holding the picture and your mind), and allow the thoughts to flow through. You will know if it is of her energy but when you first do it you may think it is just yourself making up stuff (if you haven't talk to entities before).

I guess this we are still sort of on subject since we are still talking about existence and thoughts.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

if i successfull make contact will she manifest/appear somehow in my life in the physical? I want to travel down the dark path with her.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

The best way to communicate with the entities is to set the intention and then meditate on the energy (probably by holding the picture and your mind), and allow the thoughts to flow through. You will know if it is of her energy but when you first do it you may think it is just yourself making up stuff (if you haven't talk to entities before).

I guess this we are still sort of on subject since we are still talking about existence and thoughts.

Do these entites speak to you? Or do you just feel them?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I beleive the spirit of ISIS has been whispering to me. She wants me to join with her.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I don't know if she would physically appear as a solid entity.

Sometimes entities can leave signs to give you clues as to whether they are there or not, but it may come in different ways, one example is actually feeling the energy or hearing a sound or something.

Mostly just feel them and pick up the thoughts in my mind, but they are real because they can something do physical things, like make something fall, move something, or even make a sound

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Can i meet her in her physical human reincarnated form on earth. I want to be with ISIS and bath in her Darkness light.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I have no clue about that if it's physically.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I have no clue about that if it's physically.

You mean you have no idea if ISIS is alive today in reincarnated form?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
i]

Mostly just feel them and pick up the thoughts in my mind, but they are real because they can something do physical things, like make something fall, move something, or even make a sound

What do they do that you believe is a positive thing?
edit on 31-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts "Cogito, ergo sum", meaning "I doubt, I am". Descartes says that the one thing he can't doubt is that he's thinking. I agree with him, so you actually lost me in your original post when you said, "Maybe thinking does not exist". I don't understand that, sorry.

I never knew this. I never knew it in this context. I always thought that he just assumed that thinking was a direct indicator of his existence.

But now you tell me, cogito ergo sum actually means I doubt that I am. I like that. That goes along with my line of thinking. I don't believe there is an experiencer, but there is only an experience. The experience happens to be awareness, which in a way is the experiencer. But more so the experience. Awareness is the experience that can be experienced is what I'm trying to say. But there's not really anyone outside of the experience who is experiencing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join