It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I think, therefore I am" is NOT an absolute certainty, here's why, and here is a statement that

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

Awerness is to Consciousness what Emptiness is to Nothingness.

Emptiness is nothingness.
Emptiness (awareness) is forming (consciousness).

Nothing is appearing as this (what is apparently happening presently).
edit on 31-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thats a harsh way of smelling a rose. An Angel will always be from Heaven and a Demon from Hell.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Heaven and hell both exist now. Some are living in the hell of their mind now - some are living in the heaven of their mind now.

Two people can be in the same situation and one can be happy and the other unhappy.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by AthlonSavage

Angels could be imaginary friends.

Demons are multiple personalities.

Angels are apparent people who you meet in the light of day.
Demons are apparent people who only appear in the darkness of your mind.

Errr, demons are nephil spirits who exist in this world in physical form. They are the nephilim.

Oh wait, are you another one of AthlonSavage's imaginary friends seeing that everything around us has been created inside AthlonSavage's brain.

Maybe if Athlon imagines something today like a major earth changing event, then it will happen
edit on 31-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Errr, demons are nephil spirits who exist in this world in physical form. They are the nephilim.

Is this your belief?

link   
reply to post by arpgme

Heaven and hell both exist now. Some are living in the hell of their mind now - some are living in the heaven of their mind now.

Two people can be in the same situation and one can be happy and the other unhappy.

Naturally we are soul islands caughts in winds of lifes sorrow joy love and pain. Islands made of the sand sleep into the sea eventually.

link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Actually its like this guys, there is just me and the rest of you are illusions of my reality. Im God and everything is being created by me.

Now you sound like your a criminal locked up in their own illusion in the film 'The Minority Report'.

In fact, your mind has just imagined these words appearing on a screen infront of your eyes. lol.

i am a demon in your head, that also observed the film when you watched it.

This is how i know that you saw it as well.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Rapha because: Spelling

According to quantum mechanics the universe only exists by observation.. Therefore you.. And everything else exist only because you are observed by the observer and am a product of the observers perceptions..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Maybe if Athlon imagines something today like a major earth changing event, then it will happen.

Yes i imagine one will hit UK, if im wrong then my Demon sold me false intelligence.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

According to quantum mechanics the universe only exists by observation.. Therefore you.. And everything else exist only because you are observed by the observer and am a product of the observers perceptions..

Can you find what is seeing?
Can the seer be seen?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Can the sun percieve itself? Does it know its a sun?

Talk English man!

The seer is the observer.. Seeing is a product of his perceptions..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

Can the sun percieve itself? Does it know its a sun?

Talk English man!

The seer is the observer.. Seeing is a product of his perceptions..

The sun knows it's warmth. But it cannot look at itself.

Seeing is happening. You are seeing. Most only ever see 'out'. If the seeing turns around and looks to see what it is that is seeing, it can be felt. When the seer is sought and found to be what you are then the search for yourself in the outside world will cease and you will be home and peace will prevail.
It feels like home no matter where you are.

“What we are looking for is what is looking.”
St. Francis of Assisi.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Is this your belief?

Yes for sure.

i wonder if you asked AthlonSavage the same question, he would have given the same answer seeing that we are all in his head right now and the film 'The Minority Report' is in fact reality.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Yeah, stuff happens. I agree.

Your point?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Is this your belief?

Yes for sure.

i wonder if you asked AthlonSavage the same question, he would have given the same answer seeing that we are all in his head right now and the film 'The Minority Report' is in fact reality.

What is your definition of a nephil spirit? How would one recognize one in physical form?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Actually its like this guys, there is just me and the rest of you are illusions of my reality. Im God and everything is being created by me.

Now you sound like your a criminal locked up in their own illusion in the film 'The Minority Report'.

In fact, your mind has just imagined these words appearing on a screen infront of your eyes. lol.

i am a demon in your head, that also observed the film when you watched it.

This is how i know that you saw it as well.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Rapha because: Spelling

So who is observing you in order that you may exist and better yet who is observing that(it)? Personally I feel that our perspective changes how an event is interpreted but whether we interpret it or not the event still took place i.e a wave occurred that could either be observed or not. The consequence of that wave is entirely based on perspective also. Because if you get to the big picture there is nothing happening and nothing occurring as a consequence of that and the observer determines what it all means within the context of it's observations.
edit on 31/12/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Reality is a matrix like yeh!
So whose really creating it?
Who do you want to believe is making it?
Who can you trust and who is telling lies?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

Maybe if Athlon imagines something today like a major earth changing event, then it will happen.

Yes i imagine one will hit UK, if im wrong then my Demon sold me false intelligence.

Then maybe the continental shelf off the Canary Islands is about to finally collapse.

i say this because my town and county in the UK will be underwater when the tsunami hits.

Demons always lie or sell half truths.

Demons that repent can only speak the truth because they know where they will end up for eternity if their faith in YHWH fails. Trechery and hell don't mix very well.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Then maybe the continental shelf off the Canary Islands is about to finally collapse.

i say this because my town and county in the UK will be underwater when the tsunami hits.

Demons always lie or sell half truths.

The demon makes things up that are not true. The demon tells stories of doom and gloom into your ear. If the demon is listened to he appears to be real. And his stories will be lapped up and you will never know what heaven feels like.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The demon makes things up that are not true. The demon tells stories of doom and gloom into your ear. If the demon is listened to he appears to be real. And his stories will be lapped up and you will never know what heaven feels like.

Am i a Demon or Angel itsnowagain??

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
"I think, therefore I am".
This statement can cause a lot of dis ease among many because it implies that it is me who does the thinking.

"Thoughts report to me".
I hear what thought says and i am the one who can see that thought can be deceptive. I am the one who sees that the thoughts can make beliefs that conflict.

I am the one who can see that thought tries to protect it's own misconceptions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join