It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel demands 52,500 shekels to delay home demolitions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by golemina

There are rules against trolling.

Dude this is ATS!

Either bring the facts... Or get hammered.

Obviously the Op just seems to want to make outrageous accusations, but when pressed for specifics breaks out the cartoons.

Doesn't seem to want to talk about why these homes were slatted for demolition.

Doesn't want to talk about the reality of court actions not being free.

Apparently just wants to let ATS know that JEWS! are evil!

I wish there were rules against obnoxious emoticon usage.

And here I thought no one was paying attention!

(try to have a little fun. Just jump right in... the waters fine.
)

edit on 31-12-2012 by golemina because: Please sir... May I have some more?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I can't believe you have to pay money to live on a planet, and barely in peace..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoorKnobEddie
reply to post by old_god

Israel is a foreign country that distinguishes itself on two counts, it is an apartheid state where non-Jews are not permitted to emigrate and they are practitioners of ethnic cleansing.

The moment you broach this issue in any critical way, you are accused of being an antisemite. I have even read about zionists accusing Palestinians of being antisemites! The brass neck of the zionist is something to behold.

Interesting take there Eddie.

If the 'Palestinians' are so lilly white...

Why is ANYTHING an issue?

Can you explain to me why:

The penalty for an Arab selling to JEWS! a piece of land... is DEATH.

Why do the Arabs not allow JEWS! to live among them.

Why aren't JEWS! allowed to pray at the Temple Mount?

Why aren't the JEWS! allowed to have something so harmless as a synagogue in most Arab countries...

Anyhow... you get my point.

As long as you're in a wikipedic moment...

Can you also explain to me why the MIGHTY Arab armies can only seem to beat their wives?

edit on 31-12-2012 by golemina because: typocs

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You are hammering no one. You are simply baiting commenters. Furthermore, I do not believe that you will accept any facts that are critical of Israel.

Rather then being outraged at the extortion money being demanded to stay the demolition of houses belonging to Palestinians, you quibble over irrelevances and embark up on personal attacks.

Obviously the Op just seems to want to make outrageous accusations, but when pressed for specifics breaks out the cartoons.

The OP started a thread you do not like so you engaged in a process of provocations and baiting and you have refused to consider, comment on dispute issues raised but instead used dissembly to derail the thread.

We know the homes that are to be destroyed by the occupation forces have been in existence longer than the zionist state.

Here is a link from Amnesty International that documents how Israel conducts its criminal activities:

www.amnesty.org...

Maybe you believe Amnesty is antisemitic so try the Jewish run The Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions;

www.icahd.org...

The courts have ordered the demolitions of family house rendering the occupants homeless and with no right to rebuild their homes on their land.

It is only after the judgement that the court has offered a short stay of demolitions to desperate people for a price. This is extortion in anybody's language. In the civilised world, courts to not impose costs on destitute people who have no chance of paying.

You are simply baiting people with your accusation. It is only you who is always harping on about "Jews" because you object to the discussion of the subjugation of the Palestinian people by the occupying zionist state.
edit on 31-12-2012 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You are hammering no one. You are simply baiting commenters. Furthermore, I do not believe that you will accept any facts that are critical of Israel.

Rather then being outraged at the extortion money being demanded to stay the demolition of houses belonging to Palestinians, you quibble over irrelevances and embark up on personal attacks.

The OP started a thread you do not like so you engaged in a process of provocations and baiting and you have refused to consider, comment on dispute issues raised but instead used dissembly to derail the thread.

We know the homes that are to be destroyed by the occupation forces have been in existence longer than the zionist state.

Here is a link from Amnesty International that documents how Israel conducts its criminal activities:

www.amnesty.org...

Maybe you believe Amnesty is antisemitic so try the Jewish run The Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions;

www.icahd.org...

The courts have ordered the demolitions of family house rendering the occupants homeless and with no right to rebuild their homes on their land.

It is only after the judgement that the court has offered a short stay of demolitions to desperate people for a price. This is extortion in anybody's language. In the civilised world, courts to not impose costs on destitute people who have no chance of paying.

You are simply baiting people with your accusation. It is only you who is always harping on about "Jews" because you object to the discussion of the subjugation of the Palestinian people by the occupying zionist state.
edit on 31-12-2012 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

You're playing the 'troll' card?

In all honesty... your narrative almost sounds reasonable...

That is until you get to the 'occupied' label.

Soon as the word occurs, your viewpoint went from possibly 'honest observer' to 'propagandist'.

Myself, I'm an HONEST OBSERVER.

I seem to ask the questions that no one really wants to hear.

I'm totally cool that you have to resort to accusations of 'trolling' and 'baiting'...

Cuz it's quite apparent that you're frustrated at your total inability to provide ANY REAL answers to my questions,..

Not to mention...

Are TOTALLY INTOLERANT of any alternative narrative.

Cuz quite frankly, JEWS! bashers have little interest in the truth...

little interest in anything approaching ANY TYPE of discourse.

Here is a novel concept...

Why didn't the supposed victims GET A BUILDING PERMIT?

I don't know of any western type country that allows people to build homes without a permit!

What country do you live in?

Have you ever built a home/structure?

Did you get the required permits?

Also, your 'sources' are totally biased!

I'll check back if you have any interest in even pretending to be ON TOPIC...

If not, Happy JEWS! bashing.

edit on 31-12-2012 by golemina because: I typo therefore I am.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

That is until you get to the 'occupied' label

Are you denying that the Palestinians in the West Bank are under occupation and that the occupation courts have no legal jurisdiction over them under international law?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That is until you get to the 'occupied' label

Are you denying that the Palestinians in the West Bank are under occupation and that the occupation courts have no legal jurisdiction over them under international law?

Let's back up the cart there Eddie...

You don't want to go up that particular provenance tree cuz it won't end well for the original 'Palestinian' occupants.

Are you saying your bias is SO complete that you do not even recognize the Israeli courts?

'Get your pitchforks and your Katyushas... Let's intifada!'

Me, I'm from the Rodney King, 'can we all just get along', school of thought.

You know, a root cause, 'there is the rub' way of viewing things.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on the internationally condemned illegal settlement expansions in the West Bank (Palestine) and do you believe that these settlements are justified?

If so, can you please elaborate without resorting to the "Jew Hater" chant you have been resorting to over and over, I honestly would like your opinion on this.

You can redeem yourself here my friend, let us let it be water under the bridge, no use crying over spilled milk right? I'm willing to put our differences aside for some intelligent conversation.

What part of my OP do you disagree with, and why?

Together we can get to the bottom of this, all it takes is a little team work

edit on 12/31/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You're the instigator here, so if you're trying to paint israel in a pretty picture, you're failing just as much as your homeland.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Mello71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You're a mad man [color=grey]Troll .. According to my opinion.

We do hate "ALL" JEWS, do we?

edit on 31-12-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

What are your thoughts on the internationally condemned illegal settlement expansions in the West Bank (Palestine) and do you believe that these settlements are justified?

If so, can you please elaborate without resorting to the "Jew Hater" chant you have been resorting to over and over, I honestly would like your opinion on this.

You can redeem yourself here my friend, let us let it be water under the bridge, no use crying over spilled milk right? I'm willing to put our differences aside for some intelligent conversation.

What part of my OP do you disagree with, and why?

Together we can get to the bottom of this, all it takes is a little team work

edit on 12/31/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

The simple truth Op is there is only one question you need to ask yourself...

Which time period are you living in?

The Dark Ages or what some might hopefully consider to be the 'modern' era.

The answer... pretty much explains everything.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101

You're a mad man [color=grey]Troll .. According to my opinion.

We do hate "ALL" JEWS, do we?

edit on 31-12-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

Dude, come back at me when you (and Mello) have a couple of thousand more posts.

Until then...

BTW... Great video. I have no idea what it's supposed to mean, but great video none the less. The narrator is still waiting to 'get Bin Laden'.
edit on 31-12-2012 by golemina because: Couldn't ignore Mello! That would be rude.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

What, I need a thousand posts to be serious, or be taken serious?
WTF kind of logic are you working from ...oh, NM. it's the israeli logic..
Only We Few can be, or Jew ..whattevah.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mello71

WTF kind of logic are you working from ...oh, NM. it's the israeli logic.

Do not forget that ATS is very strong on manners and if you let yourself get provoked into being aggressive, you will get banned.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mello71

WTF kind of logic are you working from ...oh, NM. it's the israeli logic..
Only We Few can be, or Jew ..whattevah.

Listen to Eddie, you want to be mindful of manners (read: don't want to get kicked over some thread).

Also, remember ATS is a FRIENDLY place, I was saying Hi! and acknowledging your post. But being a relative newbie giving you some space... Just view it as a sign of respect.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

I Do apologize, I did get a bit carried away when I was told I needed to be a veteran on here to be heard.
To Gollum ..I'm sorry

After reviewing my language... WTF is also widely used as "what the frick" "frack" "fook" "feck" ....are All those words excluded to make someone happy? guess I'm getting a ban now, thanks Mrs. Brown!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I just added you as a friend, I hope you don't mind...your posts entertain me.

Yes, I enjoy the odd obvious troll once in a while.

Back on topic...

Let's just say that these fees to remain in their homes for a while longer before they get demolished are justified, what would you say is the best plan to send these people once their homes are demolished?

Should they be sent to Jordan?

Perhaps a Syrian refugee camp?

Should Israel reimburse these fees upon their departure if their claim is denied?

Sorry for all the questions but you keep deflecting from everything I ask you so they are piling up now so please get back to me my new found friend.

Would it not be a lot simpler to just freeze settlement construction and provide amnesty to anyone under threat of these fees until the situation is resolved?

Come on bro, let's get serious here.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have a question.
What kind of family would be the "first settlers", in the new acquired land?
Scholars, farmers, or soldiers, or mediators?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Look at the number from the conflict...Pretty startling to say the least...

Deaths
Palestinians Israelis
2011-118 |11 (5)
2010-81 |8 (0)
2009-1034 |9 (1)
2008-887 |35 (4)
2007-385 |13 (0)
2006-665 |23 (1)
2005-190 |51 (6)
2004-832 |108 (8)
2003-588 |185 (21)
2002-1032 |419 (47)
2001-469 |192 (36)
2000-282 |41 (0)
1999-9 (0) |4 (0)
1998-28 |12 (0)
1997-21 |29 (3)
1996-74 |75 (8)
1995-45 |46 (0)
1994-152 |74 (2)
1993-180 |61 (0)
1992-138 |34 (1)
1991-104 |19 (0)
1990-145 |22 (0)
1989-305 |31 (1)
1988-310 |12 (3)
1987-22 |0 (0)
Total 7978 (Palestine) 1503 (Israel)

Ouch...All over land...Really sad. (Sorry if the numbers are a little off)

Link

-SAP-
edit on 31-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

Which JEWS! are you OK with?

The kind that doesn't hate, falsely propagates peace and blindly follows its government stupid decisions, like these guys for example.

I wonder why you keep trolling instead of participating to a constructive debate. I guess, if the shoe fits...

I would like to add a quote of my favorite comedians, George Carlin.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Violence will bring more violence. It doesn't matter who threw the first punch. What matters is how you work together to resolve issues and to make peace. Take the high road.
edit on 31-12-2012 by WhereIsTheBatman because: Added content and corrected some sentences

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join