It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Possibilities that You Have Never Heard Of Before guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
First I will denote some basic reasonings that apply to my question/answer

For a normal sentient and intelligent being such as human/mankind, perception should naturally be shaped by the brains interpretation, and I assume that usually "hallucination" is a natural part of perception. Saying that, I posit that there is some kind of "restrictor system" that affects the human "eye" and it is this that forms a kind of perceptual "prison".

Secondly, the realm of being should naturally conceive basic "timetravel" and the ability to move between different "realms" and retrace actions, basically what is romantically referred to as the "fourth dimension"..... :0

Saying that, and saying that there is a "restrictor system" and saying that it is a "prison" then, basically, those in the "prison" are afflicted because they do not realise or are barred from being able to "believe" that there are many other individuals whom have "freedom" - a "freedom" that those "trapped" are not privy to.

Therefore, I posit that we live in a "managed fourth division" and because of this division, the BIG "scarry thing" is that the joke is on you and I, because our friends are regularly participating in the following, and generally unable to tell "us" because of the nature of the afforementioned "prison"....

1) "Special Time" - gaps in time that we are not aware of, yet others are, where we are temporarily "blinded" and "they" engage in "fun time"

2) Extradimensionality - Special "rooms" and "zones" that we cannot "access"

3) "Time folds" - the ability to live in different "time zones" concurrent to our own

4) Programmed Hallucinations - basically objects and devices that have hallucinations built in as "special features" that "we" are generally not privy to.

Having said this, and I think it could be true, what are we going to do about it?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

For a normal sentient and intelligent being such as human/mankind, perception should naturally be shaped by the brains interpretation, and I assume that usually "hallucination" is a natural part of perception. Saying that, I posit that there is some kind of "restrictor system" that affects the human "eye" and it is this that forms a kind of perceptual "prison".

Having said this, and I think it could be true, what are we going to do about it?

So you think this "Restrictor System" is not natural?
It must be created by something then.
Otherwise there would be no need to do anything against it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
1) "Special Time" - gaps in time that we are not aware of, yet others are, where we are temporarily "blinded" and "they" engage in "fun time"

REPLY: There is no "time". There is only now.

2) Extradimensionality - Special "rooms" and "zones" that we cannot "access"

REPLY: There is no "time", so rooms/zones are unnecessary.

3) "Time folds" - the ability to live in different "time zones" concurrent to our own

REPLY: See my reply to #2.

4) Programmed Hallucinations - basically objects and devices that have hallucinations built in as "special features" that "we" are generally not privy to.

REPLY: Please clarify this statement.

5) "What are we going to do about it?

REPLY: We are powerless.

ADDENDUM: This/these creature(s) exist here with us. We just can't see it/them.
edit on 12/30/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Sounds like you've just started experimenting with pysilocybin cubensis. Don't try to figure out reality when your tripping man.

edit on 3-1-2013 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Wow, there is quite a lot that you assume and on which you base your theories.

You assume that our eyes are permanently filtered by our brain to save us from seeing the real world. At least that is what I got from that.

As an intelligent human being you will know that our eyes are able to perceive a range of electromagnetic wavelength, better known as the visible spectrum of light. We can control what we see by comparing our picture to that of a camera for example. We even have cameras that are able to detect far more than our eyes can.

So we can say with 100% certainty that our brain does not blend out anything important. There is quite a bit of subconscious image correction going on and of course we blend a few things out in stressful situations.
But there is nothing that is hidden from us.

At least not in the way you mentioned. Our brain does not block anything that our eyes should normally perceive.

Secondly you assume that we somehow have to be able to travel in time. This is a pretty big leap and I don´t know what lead you to this. Could you explain this a bit more?

I do believe that there are quite a few things that science can´t explain but this just seems a bit far fetched.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Dunno.. sounds a lot like the movie The Matrix... where all these things are happening to special enlightened people, while others have to endure a regular existence.

To that,.... I say... Yes!! It's true. My two favorite verses to that regard are:

Mark 9:23

New King James Version (NKJV)

23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
Mark 9:23 NKJV

and

1 Corinthians 2:9

New King James Version (NKJV)

9 But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
1 Corin. 2:9 NKJV

edit on 7/1/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join