It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Submerged Prehistoric Archaeology...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
One of the most pertinent things I see here is if this archaeology is submerged, doesn't that throw a spanner in the works of those that say climate change is a result of carbon output?

Just a twist and slightly off topic, but a relevant question relating to "submerged archaeology".

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

yeah the whole man made climate change thing is an interpretation of data. Climate change started when the first pictures of the Earth were beamed back from space and the human race started to think about the planet more, a small group of scientists quickly realised that meant funding $. That idea has proagated out into the mainstream and is fueling an ever growing industry. However the fact that climate changes didn't and never will change.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Tracks...that is an interesting angle to bring up.
I am wonder what they could have had to create those tracks? We are talking about a long time ago. I am guessing they were limited to wood and stone; maybe some kind of metal as well but I doubt it. It would take a while to dig out tracks considering they were most likely limited technology wise. I am going to throw out the possibility that they used something harder they stone to produce such tracks like maybe what ever they were mining in the first place.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11
If you study the picture I posted, so you do not need to look for the picture again, you can see it was constructed while underwater.

The picture is of a home for a family with additions constructed for further generations. The large unfinished stones were placed as the outer wall. Then layers of clay were added to the interior for finished stone to be attached to. There is no need for a roof. The purpose of the walls are to create still water in the home, protection from the currents.

The stone work that I wrote about being a lookout post could very well be a home. The home for a person could have simply consisted of a wall, to shield from the currents and as a lookout post. The picture shows that much more work went into the home of a family or small population.

edit on 30-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

Where are you getting all this information from.

How do they sleep at night? wont predators attack from the top while they sleep? Doesn't seem practical, you would assume if they could build such massive monuments they would cover the top too.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Mankind has only been on this planet for 1.3 million years according Thiaooubans. We have suffered 2 deluges. 1 an asteroid that came out of the sun and the other was when Atlantis was engulfed by the Earths giant gaseous belt caves. That is what led to the sea level rising and many civilizations resetting. We had antigravity and interstellar capabilities during Lumuria and Atlantis. Those cartswheel paths and the wheel itself was a step backward invention for mankind when the last deluge happened. The polar shift that is coming is the next one.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well, one does automatically jump to 'Annunaki Gold Mining' when referring to prehistoric 'cart' tracks.

Sorry, you know I had to.

Such fascinating evidence.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So apparently the talking point or disagreement is whether they are wheel created cart ruts or something else like skids. Whichever they may be one still has to ask

1.) How old are those now submerged Wheel/Skid created ruts?

2.) How were those now submerged ruts created?

3.) When were those now submerged ruts created?

3.) Who creating those now submerged ruts created?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaffer44

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
interesting indeed slayer,
my first thoughts were train tracks
ruts dosnt sound right to me, to get them tracks rutted as deep as they are from wooden wheels just wouldnt happen, and stone wheels would break up and crumble before any damage occured to the ground imho.
so 'ruts' isnt a good name for them.
tracks sounds better.
so they would have to of been dug out for something to traverse along these specific tracks on a regular basis, like you said they go from quarry to monuments etc.
as to what it was that made its journeys along these is up for debate.

basically im saying they are not ruts, but are made specifically for a purpose.

When I first saw how deep the tracks were I could almost imagine they were a form of ordimated cart system
In other words maybe some well trained horses or other demestic cattle would stay on the path because the tracks were deep enough to stop the best of burden from wondering off.
Or even some kind of massive pully system.
They just seem so well worn that if humans were driving them at some point it would be easier to make new tracks to stop the carts bottoming out or getting caught up on there wheel axels.
Just a thought

I like it!
But probably more along the lines of a slot car. Wheels up and outside (or in the middle) and guide pins down in the ruts. Tracks guide the pins keeping the cart on the intended course. The beast of burden could probably pull the load to the destination with little or no interaction.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Even if the ruts were not created using a wheel as we know it, It is possible that a wooden track system could have been used. Lay some logs across the tracks to transport the stone. Egypt quarries are well documented and many still viewable. One question I have is were is the quarry in reference to the tracks? Underwater?

Just a pictureof a short log track system

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If you imagine a civilization living underwater which would have been the people living after a great flood of water. The water was much different than it is today. And then think about the story of Noah.
The pyramid represents the bridge between the people underwater and the people living on land.

I do not think people evolved to live underwater. The people would have learned how to live underwater. I think attraction is how they did it. The person attracts what is required to survive, like oxygen, which means people were living underwater in bubbles of oxygen. I wonder how they did that. The "lookout post".

Or more like anti-attraction.
edit on 31-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

These are impressive photos of a civilization that was not a hunter gatherer culture, just on the basis of those tracks. I think through the information of Graham Hancock and others. Graham's diving endeavors have brought out a lot of understanding that things are not like us boomers were taught about ancient times. I dislike quite a bit how some are bad mouthing Graham Hancock, because the man has really opened up my eyes in understanding a bit of what is going on under the oceans. His work on Yonaguni is not just rocks like some think. There has got to be a massive effort to truly get to the heart of the matter on all this. I think Linda Moulton Howe does a great job as well, such as in the case of Gobekli Tepe, These two cases alone have brought back our understanding of when a higher type civilization started thousands of years. Great thread and those tracks are really mysterious indeed !

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread Slayer.
Is there a map or drawing of all of the tracks that are not submerged that might hint at the purpose.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by TRUELIES11
If you study the picture I posted, so you do not need to look for the picture again, you can see it was constructed while underwater.

The picture is of a home for a family with additions constructed for further generations. The large unfinished stones were placed as the outer wall. Then layers of clay were added to the interior for finished stone to be attached to. There is no need for a roof. The purpose of the walls are to create still water in the home, protection from the currents.

The stone work that I wrote about being a lookout post could very well be a home. The home for a person could have simply consisted of a wall, to shield from the currents and as a lookout post. The picture shows that much more work went into the home of a family or small population.

edit on 30-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

Where are you getting all this information from.

How do they sleep at night? wont predators attack from the top while they sleep? Doesn't seem practical, you would assume if they could build such massive monuments they would cover the top too.

Reminds me of Micheal Tellinger's work in africa, those structures look familiar to the ancient, ancient past. Though the imprints in Aftrica are so old many of the mainstream archeologist don't even want to go there and investigate, they are truly skipping over true history in the making. In Africa, they are building golf courses and just thumbing their noses at all this stuff. Though the structures of your photos are so much more complete, Africa's imprints in the ground, need to be investigated closely:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have a theory:

1) The ruts might be tracks used to move ancient, megolithic blocks of stone, which would be too cumbersome to otherwise move.

2) The ruts, or rather "tracks" appear to be grooves carved directly into solid stone. It is unlikely that these are cart wheels, because the use of the same "rut" over and over would lead to deeper and deeper ruts, which would then entangle the axles of a cart, chariot, or other vehicle.

3) It is common knowledge that ancients often used trees and logs to roll blocks along.

4) Perhaps the ancients carved these tracks into solid stone to place round stones inside the tracks, which would then act like ball bearings. Then, these tracks could be used to roll large blocks along.

5) The fact that they are carved into stone would mean the "ball bearing" could not veer off course, and would allow for multiple ball bearings to displace a large amount of weight.

It's just a theory, but perhaps archeologists could look around the tracks to see if there are other large stones showing grinding, or roundage from use....this might lend credence to the tracks being used as "acient rollers." Of course, it would also seem logical to just follow the tracks to the ends of the routes and search around for ancient archeological sites.

Just a theory, but if I had to engineer the movement of a large block along a long distance, using a carved track like this would be much easier than using trees/logs as rollers.

Kyre

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

ruts dosnt sound right to me, to get them tracks rutted as deep as they are from wooden wheels just wouldnt happen, and stone wheels would break up and crumble before any damage occured to the ground imho.

I have seen plenty of stone steps worn from foot traffic (mostly leather shoe soles), the steps only being a few hundred years old. I believe the ruts could have been made by wooden wheels on carts. Picture the carts hauling quarried stone, and the stone grit that probably fell out of the carts, making an abrasive that would end up in the ruts hastening the wear.

edit on 31-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I always look forward to Slayer's threads.

One thing would be interesting to know.
How far do the "ruts" extend into the Mediterranean. Do they go to a depth of 300 to 400 feet? (estimated rise in sea levels after the ice age)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Greetings Slayer. According to The Wave Series Transcripts, The Maltese cart ruts were created by an energy serge. I can not fully recall what was claimed regarding whom created the energy source, nor if the question was even asked and the document is 600 pages in length and Ark and Laura did not place a site search on it.
As you may suspect, before the last catechism sea levels were much lower and land masses raise and lower over time.
I invite anyone interested in considering the information within materials such as The Law of One to my topics pages where I have consolidated information into various topics; www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Early history has so many treasures of understanding to be discovered, when one examines it in a malleable context and an open mind.

Malta- dated to around 3 or 4000 BC (I'm certain you can provide a more accurate date)

Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia- officially "dated" to 'at least 2000 years old'. (Which we know basically means, "Uh, we really have no idea other than they are super old.")

The same stylization, but over a thousand miles apart.

And since someone else already brought it up, the smokin' hot brunette with the goatee, wearing a military helmet and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth is my personal fave. Momma likey.
Bogart runs a close second. Sinatra right behind in third.

edit on 31-12-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I read throught most of the comments and love all the thoughts. I do have another theory that might explain these tracks and the roof issues. In many huts and such the roofing is gone by now but the walls and such stay. The ruts/tracks could easily be for putting boats into the water. At least that was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the pictures.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, isn't this just a daisy!? Well, evidence has shown us that some places have drastic water level changes, and there are those that are more subtle. When factoring in humanity, there should be a guideline by which to follow. Within this guideline lies the knowledge that descendants of most every people use many of the old roads or trade routes laid out by those before them. Knowing this, one could postulate that even those who'd used the roads last may have found them, and simply say "It was here when we got here".

The bottom line, I hope to convey before my medication really sets in. . .is that to fully understand the evidences of past civilizations is that we may need to re-think some of the things we think we know about the world. Keep and open mind.

What's awesome is that this is exactly the type of thing that brought me to ATS 7 years ago!

edit on 31-12-2012 by Divine Strake because: I am the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join