It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter Dreams of So Calif Earthquake and Hawaii Tsunami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
My (adult) daughter has been told she has psychic tendencies and has had numerous dream experiences involving deceased relatives and premonitions of people dying and then they die within days.

Anyways, she lives 1.5 hours from me and sent me a message this morning that read as follows:

OMG! I only slept 5 hours until I had a dream that a deadly 8.5 earthquake struck the San Diego, Califonia area and all the phone lines were down and I couldn't reach you for hours. A lot of people died. They even evacuated the school because it was felt so strong here. I thought you were dead, but I finally got through to you. It was a horrible dream!

I was outside my house and the kids at the school started screaming (she lives across the street from a school) and they evacuated the school to my front yard. The military special forces people came to help with the kids because it was felt here so strongly here. One of the special forces people told me that it was a deadly 8.5 in San Diego, CA. You were at work and I tried to call your cell phone over and over again, but the cell towers were down. A lot of people died.

A tsunami then hit Hawaii because of the California quake. The islands were completely flooded with deep, raging water.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She normally will not go into more, or elaborate, but for her to even tell me is odd as she literally will not converse on any topic that is controversial in nature, including what could be considered psychic in nature.

After she tells me this, I was concerned as I said, she never tells me these things unless there is merit to them in her heart. I started researching quakes, etc. and I stumbled upon research done in quake prediction, including a guy who put together data points on predicting quakes, along with his Facebook page.

Quake prediction page

Quake Prediction Facebook page

These are the data points the QuakePrediction (Facebook) guy uses to come up with his predictions:

These are his methods for how he factors whether an area will have an earthquake:

Here are a few of the methods we use here @ quakeprediction.com; Thermal temperature changes ULF or Ultra Low Frequency sounds Micro earthquakes Animal behaviour Human behaviour Moon phases Seismic gaps Satellite earthquake clouds Water temperature changes

Now, I tried to see how accurate he is, but it's not clear. There is too much to sift through to understand if he is onto something.

I also looked to see if there is a way to monitor atmospheric conditions as I previously read about that a year or so ago. These papers on earthquake precursors are interesting:

Earthquake precursor paper 1

Earthquake precursor paper 2

Story re: Japan atmosphere rising prior to March 2011 quake

Japan paper re: precursor data points

Link to possible site re: atmospheric changes

I asked our ATS experts on the 2012 QuakeWatch page and they said there is no precise data points that are reliable with each earthquake to accurately predict (short, laymen version).

So, there you go. Posting here so there is record of it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
No doubt the dream will eventually come true.....in the next few days,??? who knows..

On the 23rd of this month i had a dream about my grandfather, he was much younger in the dream, never dreamt about him before as far as i can remember...he died on the 23 rd of December 36 years ago...go figure....Dreams are crazy things.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
My (adult) daughter has been told she has psychic tendencies and has had numerous dream experiences involving deceased relatives and premonitions of people dying and then they die within days.

Anyways, she lives 1.5 hours from me and sent me a message this morning that read as follows:

OMG! I only slept 5 hours until I had a dream that a deadly 8.5 earthquake struck the San Diego, Califonia area and all the phone lines were down and I couldn't reach you for hours. A lot of people died. They even evacuated the school because it was felt so strong here. I thought you were dead, but I finally got through to you. It was a horrible dream!

I was outside my house and the kids at the school started screaming (she lives across the street from a school) and they evacuated the school to my front yard. The military special forces people came to help with the kids because it was felt here so strongly here. One of the special forces people told me that it was a deadly 8.5 in San Diego, CA. You were at work and I tried to call your cell phone over and over again, but the cell towers were down. A lot of people died.

A tsunami then hit Hawaii because of the California quake. The islands were completely flooded with deep, raging water.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She normally will not go into more, or elaborate, but for her to even tell me is odd as she literally will not converse on any topic that is controversial in nature, including what could be considered psychic in nature.

After she tells me this, I was concerned as I said, she never tells me these things unless there is merit to them in her heart. I started researching quakes, etc. and I stumbled upon research done in quake prediction, including a guy who put together data points on predicting quakes, along with his Facebook page.

Quake prediction page

Quake Prediction Facebook page

These are the data points the QuakePrediction (Facebook) guy uses to come up with his predictions:

These are his methods for how he factors whether an area will have an earthquake:

Here are a few of the methods we use here @ quakeprediction.com; Thermal temperature changes ULF or Ultra Low Frequency sounds Micro earthquakes Animal behaviour Human behaviour Moon phases Seismic gaps Satellite earthquake clouds Water temperature changes

Now, I tried to see how accurate he is, but it's not clear. There is too much to sift through to understand if he is onto something.

I also looked to see if there is a way to monitor atmospheric conditions as I previously read about that a year or so ago. These papers on earthquake precursors are interesting:

Earthquake precursor paper 1

Earthquake precursor paper 2

Story re: Japan atmosphere rising prior to March 2011 quake

Japan paper re: precursor data points

Link to possible site re: atmospheric changes

I asked our ATS experts on the 2012 QuakeWatch page and they said there is no precise data points that are reliable with each earthquake to accurately predict (short, laymen version).

So, there you go. Posting here so there is record of it.

Thanks for sharing, it is really eerie and let's hope it was just a normal dream. People are sensitive by nature, what distinguishes the "normal" people from the so called psychics is that the latter pay attention and the former do not.

Was looking at the first page you shared but i'm like a bovine looking at the passing train... it's all Chinese to me.

Maybe someone on ATS can be of more help,

Cheers,

Andro

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Statistically, millions of people dream about major catastrophes each and every night.

Based upn this fact, what makes you think your daughters dreams are "predictions" ?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I began having nearly the same exact dreams in the early 1990s...They were recurring and they eventually led to my leaving the state to never return...It has not happened yet.

I think dreams can forecast true events but we can never really know the time or date...........I used to feel stupid for leaving California because of the dreams, but now I realize it was good for me to get away instead of living with fear and anxiety of *what if* ........

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Guess we would have some time to wait as most schools are on holiday right now.
And unfortunately for the rate of accuracy, these posted dreams usually pass without incident.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
EQ in this area would be devastating, hope will not come.

Planning scenario for a major earthquake, San Diego-Tijuana metropolitan area
by Michael S. Reichle

PDF, 13 MB

ia601200.us.archive.org...

Some interesting comment.

A 6.5 in Tijuana would be much worse than this estimate. Almost all dwellings are block or brick, the worst type of construction for withstanding a large quake. Even the roofs of most government-built housing (through the Infonavit program) are made of cement. Every house I have rented here has been constructed using cement block, and all had cement roofs, except for a brief 3 month stint when I first arrived. That house had cement block walls with a wood roof.

www.sandiegoreader.com...

Originally posted by MariaLida
I open this thread because I believe this time dangerous "West Coast" EQ stronger of M 7.0 + will appear in short time or couple of days after strong EQ in Chile ..

So Chile EQ I'm enough positive to post in public this time will effect West Coast EQ but we will see is my calculation accurate for next "West Coast" EQ ..

EQ will probably hit somewhere offshore in line from Mexico to California to Cascadia to B. Columbia ..

Also think this 2 EQ's very probably will happen in next 3-4 months or soon ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-12-2012 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Statistically, millions of people dream about major catastrophes each and every night.

Based upn this fact, what makes you think your daughters dreams are "predictions" ?

I think he explained that in the beginning of his post.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I've always heard that animals can sense EQ hours before they happen, I don't see why it's so hard to believe that some people have this same ability. It's possible that your daughter may have this same ability, " It's very rare, " but possible.......Does she have any problems such as headaches or nausea associated with these dreams ?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
All I really have to say is this....

If she has a history of having dreams that do actually come true, I'd listen.

It could be nothing, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

She hasn't predicted a natural disaster before, only people who will die soon or people who have died and told her things, which were 100% true have come to her in her dreams.

Before someone she knows dies, my daughter will say "someone I know is going to die". She will have dreams and wake up feeling tearful and sad. Then a few days later, someone dies.

I'll explain one of the better accounts. She told me someone close to us was going to die. A week later, my ex-brother-in-law (her uncle) died suddenly in his sleep at 48 years old. He was a 5th degree black belt and professional rock climber. Anyways, he was still in love with his ex-wife of 10 years prior to his death, despite the fact he remarried a few years prior. His ex-wife left him as he wasn't climbing the career ladder and making a ton of money. He was steady-eddie, went to work, was never out of a job, gave his entire paycheck to the household and absolutely adored his (ex) wife. When she left him, his world shattered and he never really completely recovered. He married to get a companion, but he was not "in love" with his new wife.

When he died, he came to my daughter (his niece) in his dream and told her to tell his ex-wife to look in a box in the hall closet. My daughter had not spoke to her aunt-in-law for a few years prior to her leaving, so this was not going to happen (her calling). When her uncle died, her ex aunt-in-law paid and arranged for the entire funeral, so my daughter was able to talk to her again on a different level. The dreams persisted, almost nightly where her uncle would plead for my daughter to tell his ex-wife to look in the closet inside a box. The dreams escalated and her (dead) uncle brought my daughter's (deceased) grandmother in the dream and she also asked my daughter to tell the ex aunt-in-law. Well, that was enough for my daughter to comply.

The next day, my daughter calls her ex aunt-in-law and explains how her uncle has been coming to her in dreams and to look in a box in her hall closet as something was in there. Her ex aunt looks and in a box of items there was a box that shouldn't of been there. This box contained a missing marriage certificate that was said to have been nailed to a tree in Hawaii (pictures were taken of this to confirm) when she divorced her husband (my ex brother in law, and uncle to my daughter). Hawaii is where her uncle and aunt got married 10+ years prior. Her uncle went to Hawaii (where he married her) and nailed their marriage certificate to a palm tree, took a picture and came back to Calif a week later.

How could this marriage certificate find it's way back into this box? The uncle had not stepped foot into his ex's home. Her ex aunt-in-law broke down and said she never should of divorced him for such trivial reasons as wanting him to earn more money.

This was 5 years ago and the ex aunt-in-law, although very attractive, average weight, successful has not been able to find a suitable mate. We believe she is forever sorry about losing (what she now knows) was her only true love. The deceased uncle wanted his ex to know he still deeply loved her.

I have many more stories like this about deceased people coming to my daughter in her dreams. This is why I put merit in what she says. I would not bet my life savings on it though as she hasn't predicted a natural disaster before, so until she does, all we can do is speculate.
edit on 30-12-2012 by curiouswa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I also had a dream where a man told me that I could save 15% or more on car insurance. That dream came TRUE when I stumbled upon Geico Car Insurance... Creepy, I know... Some call it a gift, I call it a curse, it sucks seeing what the future holds in the present...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What would you do now? Move in order to avoid this quake? Did you ask her what was the weather condition as well as what clothing people were wearing? This may indicate the time frame of this quake.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi, thanks for posting this!

I JUST posted about a dream of a Hawaiian tsunami about a week ago myself:

In mine, however, there were quakes there as well, which moved west to east, but the inundation of the island was very, very vivid, and the place I even dreamt of (a particular river state park) actually exists, after further investigation. Strange

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

She lives in the high desert of California, about 1.5 hours from San Diego, CA, so the weather is fairly consistent. It's always sunny, but she thought she recalls light jackets or long sleeves being worn, so that would put the time frame between now and up to April.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I saw your post about the Hawaii tsunami dream, very odd indeed! Even more strange that the place you actually dreamed about exists!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

She hasn't predicted a natural disaster before, only people who will die soon or people who have died and told her things, which were 100% true have come to her in her dreams.

Before someone she knows dies, my daughter will say "someone I know is going to die". She will have dreams and wake up feeling tearful and sad. Then a few days later, someone dies.

I'll explain one of the better accounts. She told me someone close to us was going to die. A week later, my ex-brother-in-law (her uncle) died suddenly in his sleep at 48 years old. He was a 5th degree black belt and professional rock climber. Anyways, he was still in love with his ex-wife of 10 years prior to his death, despite the fact he remarried a few years prior. His ex-wife left him as he wasn't climbing the career ladder and making a ton of money. He was steady-eddie, went to work, was never out of a job, gave his entire paycheck to the household and absolutely adored his (ex) wife. When she left him, his world shattered and he never really completely recovered. He married to get a companion, but he was not "in love" with his new wife.

When he died, he came to my daughter (his niece) in his dream and told her to tell his ex-wife to look in a box in the hall closet. My daughter had not spoke to her aunt-in-law for a few years prior to her leaving, so this was not going to happen (her calling). When her uncle died, her ex aunt-in-law paid and arranged for the entire funeral, so my daughter was able to talk to her again on a different level. The dreams persisted, almost nightly where her uncle would plead for my daughter to tell his ex-wife to look in the closet inside a box. The dreams escalated and her (dead) uncle brought my daughter's (deceased) grandmother in the dream and she also asked my daughter to tell the ex aunt-in-law. Well, that was enough for my daughter to comply.

The next day, my daughter calls her ex aunt-in-law and explains how her uncle has been coming to her in dreams and to look in a box in her hall closet as something was in there. Her ex aunt looks and in a box of items there was a box that shouldn't of been there. This box contained a missing marriage certificate that was said to have been nailed to a tree in Hawaii (pictures were taken of this to confirm) when she divorced her husband (my ex brother in law, and uncle to my daughter). Hawaii is where her uncle and aunt got married 10+ years prior. Her uncle went to Hawaii (where he married her) and nailed their marriage certificate to a palm tree, took a picture and came back to Calif a week later.

How could this marriage certificate find it's way back into this box? The uncle had not stepped foot into his ex's home. Her ex aunt-in-law broke down and said she never should of divorced him for such trivial reasons as wanting him to earn more money.

This was 5 years ago and the ex aunt-in-law, although very attractive, average weight, successful has not been able to find a suitable mate. We believe she is forever sorry about losing (what she now knows) was her only true love. The deceased uncle wanted his ex to know he still deeply loved her.

I have many more stories like this about deceased people coming to my daughter in her dreams. This is why I put merit in what she says. I would not bet my life savings on it though as she hasn't predicted a natural disaster before, so until she does, all we can do is speculate.

You seem to be a very down to earth man, i appreciate very much you bringing this to us and even more because how you did it. I respect you sir.

Regarding the predictions, we can never know for sure, but ofc, better safe then sorry.
The thing about dreams is that they never (or almost never) come with a date, so she could be dreaming about something in two months, or 2000 years. We cannot know for sure. Still, it is an interesting thing. A few days ago i was reading that some geologists said an EQ was near in California and that it would be a big one, they were looking at data that kinda confirmed it. I just can't remember the source.

Lets hope she is wrong and it is nothing but a dream

Cheers,

Andro

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I saw your post about the Hawaii tsunami dream, very odd indeed! Even more strange that the place you actually dreamed about exists!

It's funny because I was also talking about an increase in synchronicity as well and this thread sort of backs that up, eh?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi, Curiouswa

Ran across this in a thread yesterday, ties up your daughter's dream & my dream in an interesting way:

Apparently, a psychic in California who has a good track record channeled "information" about a Hawaiian tsunami & it was posted to her blog on 1/5/13, 6 days after you made this thread. She also has a lot in there about Cali quakes as well.

top topics

join