It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Joke that puzzled me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Okay so i was bored after watching a Hitman Movie directed by Xavier Gens

I thought id do a little research online regarding why people & how people could have such a cold heart to do such job, So i was fooling around on google and came to this site, www.instanthitman.com... - The site is only a joke! so please don't be offended! .. Anyways i was linked to that site after reading topics on other forums "what makes a man so cold to become a hitman", While i was on that website i forgot to read the Fine Print at the bottom of the page witch said this:

If you're reading this fine print, you're either a search engine, a lawyer, or just really bored. In any event, this site is obviously a joke. Don't be 'that moron' in the news reports soliciting a hitman for hire. Life is short enough for all of us as it is. Please, don't kill anyone, and don't hire anyone to kill anyone. Got it?

Without reading the Fine Print stating it was a JOKE i got a bit worried because i thought i would get in trouble and be traced by the CIA trying to hire a hitman i was sooo puzzled about this then i went back to the website and hoped it was a spoof and it was!! ahahaha well that was one hell of a joke on me.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So you went to the site twice, setting bells off in a number of security agencies, Neighborhood Watch groups, and in Fox News headquarters. When they come for you put your hands on top your head, no sudden movements, and present your best side to the cameras on the perp walk. (this post is just a joke, repeat, this post is just a joke, repeat, this ....)

new topics

join