It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dachau Massacre. The Slaughter of Nazis in Death Camps During WW2.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Many deaths did occur there. Many bodies were cremated there. But there is no solid proof to suggest that mass murders occurred there...

Really?

You are mistaken
www.holocaust-history.org...

The killings by US Troops at Dachau was probably a war crime, but the matter was not investigated properly as Patton dismissed the charges, however the Nazi's adopted much similar tactics in executing captured US GI's

en.wikipedia.org...

The phrase "reap what you sow" comes to mind here.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

psychopathic animals being executed by russian and american troops.

Do you know what the Russian soldiers did to the German women?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
When all the roads are blown up how are you gonna get food to your prisoners...

YOU CANT....

..... so this is what happens.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh please. The supposed "gas chambers" at Dachau were proven fake so many times that it is laughable to even bring them up. I'm so sick and tired of people who believe the bull#, using it as "proof" of anything.

Learn some TRUE facts about the supposed "holocaust" before you try and use it as evidence.

And in regard to the OP, war crimes were committed by both sides. It is interesting that you bring this information to light. I never knew that this had happened.

Then again, why would I? WW2 was of course nothing but persecution of the Jews you know.... Never mind the 10s of millions of Russians who died. Or Germans, or Americans.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by opethPA

I have an interest in WW2, and i post these threads in the hopes that others will read them and enjoy them.

I do not care for negative assumptions people make about me due to my threads. As long as one person reads them and enjoys them, then i am happy.

Which is great and to this point your threads have been informative though clearly slanted against the Allies\America.

Where is the corresponding posts about the atrocities the Nazis did or the heinous acts committed by Unit 731?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

When you control the media you can be the only victim and ignore the rest.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Are we supposed to feel sympathetic?

This was my first reaction, but then i thought Hitler did conscript people and use nasty psychological tactics to make people fight for him.

So these Nazis could of just been your average guy who didn't want war, but in the end got executed.
edit on 30-12-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

Same can be said about the American soldiers under the command of the shameless ”Disaster in chief” George .W. Bush, when occupying Iraq and Afghanistan illegally.

To OP

Great post, S&F.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Explanation: St*rred!

Indeed they did reap what they sowed!

However this threads focus centers on the picture embedded in the Op and the question posed by the OP'er.

The general consensus is that around 15 German soldiers were killed by US forces. But ask yourself, does the top picture in this thread looks like it contains 15 dead soldiers? I personally feel that the photo proves that the accounts above were either wrong or falsified. While i don't believe 866 soldiers were killed, i also do not believe that under 50 soldiers were killed.

[note: all bolds and underlines are my edits for emphasis ok]

This thread isnt about comparrisons between the axis's war crimes and the allies at all!

Personal Disclosure: I am not mentally robust enough to continue further and actually count every body in the picture and I personally apologize for such lack of capacity upon my part currently!

However I encourage my fellow members to do so if they can handle the intense graphic and gruesome nature of the picture.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, OP. This is a fascinating side to the end of the war stories for what happened. I'm not even touching most of what it looks like the thread is becoming because the 'Did they massacre the Jews or didn't they" is like debating 9/11. No one changes their mind and everyone ends up pissed off, right?

So, leaving that entirely alone...and just your OP? Hey, I appreciate your finding this. As others mention...your writing tends to be less than adoring of America. but you know what? GOOD! It means at least some stories get the other side told and we're all intelligent enough to make our own determinations for where truth lie in all that I'm sure. (At least I hope..lol)

The story also doesn't surprise me. I'm not sure I quite fully appreciated the impact it must have had on the average U.S. private nobody to be among the teams first entering the camps until watching Band of Brothers. That was, apparently, made to be as close to accurate in all ways as they could make it and still be an engaging movie/mini series. I can't forget the realistic issues that highlighted that never even crossed my mind....and it must have been hell for them.

^^ Then they see the well fed and formerly arrogant guards ....then bean pole and battered prisoners ...then back to guards.... then back to prisoners.. yeah, you know? I might just tell the people under my Command I'm taking a smoke break for about 90 minutes out in those woods over there ....and someone do something other than SHOOT if they want my attention ...because I'd figure I'd hear plenty of that while having my smoke.....and all the better for not knowing for certain just what it all was about.

Sometimes....disposal of Evil is just one of those things .... it's ugly but it's necessary and I just see rough justice allowed to run it's course, honestly.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
However this threads focus centers on the picture embedded in the Op and the question posed by the OP'er.

It does, yes, but the picture is one part of the story. There needs to be context. Without it ~ and an understanding of what the troops who liberated the camp saw, and had previously been exposed to ~ then all you have is a small snapshot in time.

I don't believe the lower figure of 15 by the way. It was probably much higher.

edit on 30/12/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Learn some TRUE facts about the supposed "holocaust" before you try and use it as evidence.

There was nothing 'supposed' about the Holocaust. It happened.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Its amazing how discussions like this always draw deniers out of the woodwork, but this thread is about a different event in WW2. Just because it says "nazi" in the title doesn't mean its about the holocaust.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Oh please. The supposed "gas chambers" at Dachau were proven fake so many times that it is laughable to even bring them up. I'm so sick and tired of people who believe the bull#, using it as "proof" of anything.

And in regard to the OP, war crimes were committed by both sides. It is interesting that you bring this information to light. I never knew that this had happened.

Then again, why would I? WW2 was of course nothing but persecution of the Jews you know.... Never mind the 10s of millions of Russians who died. Or Germans, or Americans.

you overlooked one simple little fact. i've BEEN there, i've SEEN it with my own eyes, i walked THROUGH the gas chamber with Douche CLEARLY over the door in stencilled letters. If they were "proven fake" how could I have been there and seen it. you are clearly misinformed.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

It wasn't financial, it was actual supplies. The supplies were paid for in dollars by the ERP administration, and the amount added to each countries "account", and then the supplies were sent to each country. I'm pretty sure that most countries have never repaid the amount of the "loan", and Germany still has a $12B "nest egg" from the plan.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

This kind of action just proves that humans can do bad things, no matter what flag they salute and especially after seeing war.

What's sad to me is that the world doesn't get to hear this from the horses mouth. It's hidden, as if to say it's ok to do this if you're on the winning side.

This kind of thing still happens, look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Guantanamo Bay to name a few. Mostly when the soldiers return it's with a hero's welcome.
edit on 30-12-2012 by TheCanuckian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny

you overlooked one simple little fact. i've BEEN there, i've SEEN it with my own eyes, i walked THROUGH the gas chamber with Douche CLEARLY over the door in stencilled letters. If they were "proven fake" how could I have been there and seen it. you are clearly misinformed.

Your defense over what was found factually false is questionable. Also, the fact you refuse to admit atrocities happened from both sides is very telling. If you were there you would know that all sides did evil things, the one who did the least evils won and then proceeded to do more evils then the original enemy.

Secretly helping Nazi scientists escape to America? Hiding known war crimes from the public?

Can you say with certainty what you saw was used for what you were told it was used for? Did you see them use it that way? Or was it there for you just to confirm what you had heard?

It's easy to play a soldier's mind and make them believe whatever you want to get them fighting for you.

To go around never questioning the official story is to be a sheep. Truth is what will set us all free and determine what's right and what's wrong. After 60 years it's high time we knew the truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I don't blame the liberators for shooting the Nazi scum, but they should have had a trial. I also do NOT think that many were killed. The numbers vary too much, It was not just the liberators that killed the Nazis. The Dachau inmates killed the Nazis too. Who can blame the inmates? I find it horrific that some honestly think that the Holocaust never happened.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCanuckian
If you were there you would know that all sides did evil things, the one who did the least evils won and then proceeded to do more evils then the original enemy.

Secretly helping Nazi scientists escape to America? Hiding known war crimes from the public?

To go around never questioning the official story is to be a sheep. Truth is what will set us all free and determine what's right and what's wrong. After 60 years it's high time we knew the truth.

I see..so the allies committed more atrocities than the axis powers? Please clarify that because I can't make it work in my head.

The majority of Nazi War Criminals escaped to South America upon the end of the war and yes..The Allies used the knowledge and intelligence of some of those same war criminals in various clandestine operations. Not a practice I support in any shape or way but something I understand from a tactical standpoint.

As for questioning the official story, I 100% agree with you on that. People need to always keep their eyes open and question everything.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I do...
My grandma told us horrific things at christmas eve some years ago.
I knew about before but that things like that were happening in my town... at the streets i walk every day... a very strange thought.
I cannot forget one thing she told us...
When the mother moved forward to gave their self into the hands of the soldiers they denied that. They made gestures. They wanted the girls

There is no need to tell more.

War is when murder and rape is not considered to be evil anymore. You will be awarded for murder.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join