It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dachau Massacre. The Slaughter of Nazis in Death Camps During WW2.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I realize that this is anecdotal, but I have had several veterans of the European Theater of Operations in WWII tell me that they did not take German prisoners of war after the massacre at Malmedy occurred. When they said that they didn't take prisoners, they didn't mean that they left them go free. They executed them.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JDmOKI

"Guilty by association" is extremely flawed logic. Lots of these people probably didn't have much of a choice, it was either be shot for disobeying orders, or try to survive as long as you can hoping that the "allies" actually followed the ideological doctrine they pretended to support. The biggest thing here is that the "allies" claimed to be the "hero's" in this conflict, when (as I demonstrated), the "allied" corporations, and financial institutions were largely the one's who facilitated/funded the Nazi/Soviet war machines.

In my opinion the purpose of this thread is not to push anti-Americanism, but anti-Fascism. Its to clearly outline that people on both sides committed war crimes, and that there was no "hero's". In my comments I have illustrated how both sides were funded by the same people, and how these people went on to create some of the largest corporations/financial institutions we have ever seen. This is what we must educate people about, that the elites of both sides conspired to bring about this war in order to further enslave humanity under monetary, and political globalization.

The Committee of 300 is an organization which everyone here should read up on, for they are essentially one of the highest forms of "secret society", and were heavily involved in creating WW1-2. They are one of the most influential political entity's, and have a say in almost every major event that takes place in today's society.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by ken10

Lie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But as I have said previously, this thread isn't about the sickness of Holocaust denial. So why are you trying to make it that way?

Lie you say !!!

So I went to your link and to your post that states....

At its "peak" Auschwitz covered nearly 20 square miles and held 160,000 square people waiting disposal, or working producing sythetic rubber or mining coal. The camp grew in size from killing 1,200 people initially in May '42 through an expansion scheme and "inauguration" program in 1943 when four new chambers and crematoria came into operation working with the initial two to kill 8,000 people per day. The camp killed every day of its operation. Think about that - 8000*365 is 2,920,000 people a year - at one camp.

Then I visit the link "AngryCymraeg" posted in their response to the same post.
Holocaust history . org

And it states this.....

One of the reasons deniers need to make this argument is that they must find a justification for building so many ovens. This argument also involves the amount of bodies these new ovens could dispose of in a 24 hour period. A report from the Bauleitung in June 1943, after all of the new ovens became operational for at least some period, placed the cremation capacity of all 52 ovens at 4756 per day. [20] Deniers have not totally agreed among themselves on this issue, but Butz and Mattogno place the cremation capacity at about 1000 per day, or 30,000 per month. [21] Mattogno claimed the maximum cremation capacity of the six original ovens was 120 per day, [22] even though he was familiar with evidence from another concentration camp that showed a Topf double muffle oven could burn 52 per day or 26 per muffle. [23]

Also notice the last sentence highlighted that is a report from another camp stating an oven there could burn 26 bodies per day !......I said 24.

I apologise for responding off topic but thought I should point out the discrepancy between figures used, and I don't appreciate insinuations that I had lied.

eta, Btw where was your rebuttal to the two posters who a) claimed soap and lampshades were made from those killed at Dachau. Or b) the claim of Gas chambers used for killing were at Dachau. ?

Even though both these claims are unproven, and as an authorative on the event you would have known this.

edit on 6-1-2013 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'd think summary executions like this, especially without a trial, were also evil.
I recall narratives to suggest that some of these guards helped the inmates, and even saved lives at their own risk.
While terrible things happen during war, such executions should never become the norm.

But there is a wider theme, that's also still a common subtext in many American films.
Often, when a victim fights and gains the upper-hand over the psycho-killer, he will say something like: "Kill me, and then you've become the same monster I am, and then I have won."

OK, that's paraphrasing the issue a bit, but there's a truth to it.

Once you torture or just shoot unarmed people, then how have you not become a death-camp Nazi or psychopath?

And that goes for many political or religious persuasions.

Evil that begets evil is just a perpetuation of evil.

That's not meant to judge any historical person, but just some pondering on the context.
edit on 6-1-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
S&F

Never knew for a second stuff like this happened in all the movies and documentaries they seem to only focus on the jews and such being massacred but never on the losses the other side suffered in camps.

Very informative thread thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Once you torture or just shoot unarmed people, then how have you not become a death-camp Nazi or psychopath?

Exactly, and I also believe that not all the guards were evil, some didn't want the holocaust, and some would have tried to help inmates (which would have been extremely difficult in that situation). If you kill a murderer, your a murderer yourself (unless you did it to stop someone in danger).

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join