It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dachau Massacre. The Slaughter of Nazis in Death Camps During WW2.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

And my argument is that the Holocaust happened and that people should take a look at the mountain of evidence and believe it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

Are you saying that a nazi death camp guard is the same a s a US soldier who's guarding Afghani prisoners? In my option, that's one Hell of a stretch. I don't consider the US Army the same thing as the Third Reich. Am I alone in that belief?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I recommend that you read this - www.holocaust-history.org... It explains in distressing detail.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TownCryer

Knowing of the tortures that took place in the Afghan/Iraqi camps, which were guarded by "Americans", and often carried out by "Americans", I would think that the supposed executions that took place in Dachau would have been a blessing. There is also plenty of evidence that the Afghani intelligence (which was trained by Americans), has carried on this cycle of torture, all the while being blessed as new democratic leaders of Afghanistan.

In Auschwitz the prisoners were allowed to participate in performances, and had a gran piano brought in for them...

"Forced to preform music".

In Guantanamo they are put out in the sun for multiple hours with a hood over their head, or stripped naked, and forced to sit there with dogs trying to bite them.

"Forced to be made completely inhuman".

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

The entire government of Germany was focused on the systematic elimination of an entire race of people, (many races actually, as well as those considered 'undesirable'). The dispicable actions of a VERY few US service men/women do not compare in ANY way. Those who would try to spin it otherwise, for their own reasons, are suspect, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

And my argument is that the Holocaust happened and that people should take a look at the mountain of evidence and believe it.

Agreed. But does that justify doing the same or worse?
The world hasn't learned from the holocaust.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
CLEARLY you did not read the LINKS that the OP put up...It was NOT 50 or so SS guards, talk about not researching...LOL it was between 122-520...YOU sir need to research before you post!

I did not care to remember the number because whatever it is, it pales in comparison. And focusing on 520 does justice to the over a million other German POWs killed in American captivity?

This thread is either a product of poor research or a smokescreen. And it is curious you are leaping to the defense of the OP.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
And focusing on 520 does justice to the over a million other German POWs killed in American captivity?

Another fairy story!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
[SNIP]
edit on 31/3/2015 by Gemwolf because: Removed as requested

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Originally posted by opethPA

That still doesn't answer my question...Do you believe the Holocaust happened, never happened or happened to more then just the Jewish people?

If you are asking me if I believe the "official" version of the Holocaust, as taught to us today is true? Then the answer is 100% NO. I DO NOT BELIEVE THE "HOLOCAUST" HAPPENED IN THE WAY WE ARE TAUGHT.

Is that clear enough for you?

So what you are saying is you don't believe the photos or information here is accurate?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TownCryer

Prove it.

They were so "systematic" in their attempts, that they decide to allow THOUSANDS of Jews to flee to what would become Israel, where they were given GERMAN goods to start up new lives! A nation that was involved in a war of attrition, uses its own resources to allow "undesirables" to colonize another people's nation??

/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Jim Condit does a good job at connecting the dots behind the Zionist involvement in the "holocaust".

The U.S. administration is just as complicit in the actions of its troops as the German authority was. They are not as open with these policy's, since after the backfire of "keeping a kill count" that happened in Vietnam, they learned that pretending you are acting humanly works better to keep everyone silent. All the data we are given about the "German government", is collected/distributed through sources created/facilitated by the nations who won the war. Lots of it is still undoubtedly within a reasonable margin of truth, but almost all is bound to be slanted. The decimation of North American Indians, was not likely supported by every person in the "American" government, yet it followed through just the same, and most certainly there was many who committed this genocide willingly, and purposely .

The genocide of Vietnamese people went into the millions, and if it was not for the clear U.S. involvement in this war, these numbers would have been drastically lower. The Iraq, Afghan war, has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, and that is not counting the hundreds of thousands more who died from the sanctions placed on this country by the "American" government. Does this mean "the entire American government was focused on the systematic elimination of an entire race of people", no, and neither does the actions of the German government.

Furthermore, as I have readily demonstrated, the "American" corporations, and financial institutions, including the Union Banking Corporation, which Prescott Bush (George Bushes grandfather) was a director of. Were the main people behind the funding, and the facilitation of the Nazi war machine, so if you want to claim that "all of the German government is complicit in the actions of their cohorts", then you must also concede that the U.S. corporate, and financial entity's were also complicit in these actions. These same corporations, and financial entity's who continue to profit off the suffering, and exploitation of innocent people world round.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That still doesn't answer my question...Do you believe the Holocaust happened, never happened or happened to more then just the Jewish people?

If you are asking me if I believe the "official" version of the Holocaust, as taught to us today is true? Then the answer is 100% NO. I DO NOT BELIEVE THE "HOLOCAUST" HAPPENED IN THE WAY WE ARE TAUGHT.

Is that clear enough for you?

So what you are saying is you don't believe the photos or information here is accurate?

en.wikipedia.org...

and wikipedia is not a reliable source of info .......u must know that
edit on 31-12-2012 by tg_spider because: ......

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tg_spider
and wikipedia is not a reliable source of info .......u must know that
edit on 31-12-2012 by tg_spider because: ......

Wikipedia also is not original source for just about all of the information it gives, u must know that.

Wikipedia is nothing more then an aggregate , in many cases , of information culled from other resources..Resources like the 373 footnotes listed at the bottom .
edit on 31-12-2012 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Since I have forgotten to put this important link/info in my previous posts, I will put it here, since it has enormous relevance in outing the "American" involvement in the entire event known as "The Holocaust". Firstly, I will start by reminding people that the "American" Eugenics association was one of the main institutions that influenced the German Eugenicists, and it was very prominent in "America" during the time of the rise of Nazism. So while people try to pretend like Germany was the only one "removing undesirables", this was clearly not the case.

/wiki/Eugenics

Eugenic policies were first implemented in the early 1900s in the United States.[8] Later, in the 1920s and 30s, the eugenic policy of sterilizing certain mental patients was implemented in a variety of other countries, including Belgium,[9] Brazil,[10] Canada,[11] and Sweden,[12] among others.

At its peak of popularity eugenics was supported by a wide variety of prominent people, including Winston Churchill,[40] Margaret Sanger,[41][42] Marie Stopes, H. G. Wells, Theodore Roosevelt, George Bernard Shaw, John Maynard Keynes, John Harvey Kellogg, Linus Pauling[43] and Sidney Webb.[44][45][46] Many members of the American Progressive Movement supported eugenics, enticed by its scientific trappings and its promise to cure social ills. Its most infamous proponent and practitioner was, however, Adolf Hitler who praised and incorporated eugenic ideas in Mein Kampf and emulated Eugenic legislation for the sterilization of "defectives" that had been pioneered in the United States.[47]

So, as we see demonstrated here, the Eugenics policy's that were later implemented (with tragic effect), in Nazi Germany, were first started in the United States. Furthermore, the U.S. financial barons, such as the Rockefeller family, were actually one of the main facilitators of the German Eugenics program.....

/wiki/Kaiser_Wilhelm_Institute_of_Anthropology,_Human_Heredity,_and_Eugenics

The Kaiser Wilhelm Institute of Anthropology, Human Heredity, and Eugenics (KWI-A) was founded in 1927. The Rockefeller Foundation supported both the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute of Psychiatry and the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute of Anthropology, Human Heredity and Eugenics. The Rockefeller Foundation partially funded the actual building of the Institute and helped keep the Institute afloat during the Depression.

This organization spawned such evil as "Josef Mengele", "Eugen Fischer", and "Otmar Freiherr von Verschuer". These people were allowed to get away with their crimes scott-free, and here is the reason given in Wikipedia.

Fischer, Verschuer, Magnussen and many others involved in medical anthropology during the Third Reich were never prosecuted as war criminals, though it was recommended several times, because it was feared that the German public would utterly lose confidence in both German science and the German medical establishment; thus, the political transition after World War II, into the Cold War, would not be disrupted.

What a mockery of the judicial system these tyrants have made, allowing the teacher of "The Angel of Death", to get away without so much as a slap on the wrist... While at the same time murdering prison guards, as if they were more guilty then these sadistic pseudo-scientists... One must also remember (as I demonstrated), that many other hardened Nazi's were allowed to operate (even inside Germany!!) with impunity after the war.

And quite frankly, these justifications of "American" war crimes, is just as disgusting as anyone's justification of German, or Soviet war crimes. A crime against one portion of humanity, is a crime against us all!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ok opetha i don't what to argue with you .....you believe what you want ...... take care

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tg_spider
ok opetha i don't what to argue with you .....you believe what you want ...... take care

Fair enough..In situations like this it's often better to just walk away though I didn't really see where you and I were arguing. Hell we even agreed that Wikipedia is not a valid source! =)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

No. I don't believe Wikipedia is an accurate source of information. Especially since I myself can edit it and put in whatever I want. In fact, the internet as a whole is a poor source of "accurate" information. The net is full of nothing but "opinions". Therefor TRUTH can never be proven via the internet.

Could Youtube be a proven source? If so I point you to this video, refuting Steven Spielberg's video "The Last Days"

edit on 31-12-2012 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

We must remember the mindset then was different Germans where looked on as evil, with the atrocities of Lidici and Origador and what they did in Greece they raped and plundered everywhere they invaded.They where capable of anything.
If they had the A bomb they would have flattened everywhere as they used every new weapon they made.
But somehow they did not kill 6 million Jews,well it wasnt from lack of trying then.
I must add if they paid Greece back what they robbed Greece would not be in such a mess now.
In a nutshell they where mass murderers on a grand scale and if they murdered 2million or 6million Jews is irrespective as they would have murdered far more if they had won
As for fairy tale believe me some of the things they did is beyond fairy tale .beyond humanity can imagine with experiments and torture,and as for America thank god we had them on our side god bless them.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

No. I don't believe Wikipedia is an accurate source of information. Especially since I myself can edit it and put in whatever I want. In fact, the internet as a whole is a poor source of "accurate" information. The net is full of nothing but "opinions". Therefor TRUTH can never be proven via the internet.

Good thing it was already said that Wikipedia is not an accurate source of data but rather an aggregate of various sources presented as data.

Nothing is going to change with this...

A few folks are convinced the Holocaust never happened or never happened in a manner close to what common perception is.. Most people believe it did..The two parties are never going to make the other side see their point of view.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join