It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Clinton win if he ran for President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I watched a speech by Mr Clinton recently. And it's obviously very apparent that where Mr Kerry is lacking (charisma); Mr Clinton is very convincing.

I have a distinct feeling Mr Clinton would win this election had he been allowed to run again; simply based on the way he comes across. What do you think? Thoughts?

[edit on 26-10-2004 by Durden]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I don't think would Clinton would win, sad really being the only president in recent history to actually put a surplus in the budget. I think if Gore ran again he would have a good run. The only way to really beat Bush is to expose Bush. Start throwing names out in the debates like Prescott Bush, or Barry Seal, use words like 'liar' instead of 'misrepresentation'. Nobody that has openly opposed Bush has really sharpened their swords. Clinton was too well tied to Bush to really bite the hand that fed him. If you want to know what i am refering to, look up Bush+Clinton+Arkansas+Barry Seal
on google and you will see what I mean. Rumor has it the only way Clinton got out of the Impeachment process was threatening to expose what I just hinted at.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If i was an American i'd surely vote for Clinton if he ran for President again.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If people don't mind voting in a narcissistic sexual predator who #s through his mouth and speaks out of his ass... Then yeah!

We got a bunch of ignorant monkey's in this country it wouldn't surprise me if they voted in a criminal and his criminal wife to rob the nation and stick it up our asses... I actually think the democratic population enjoys getting ass raped..

It must feel good if they allow themselves to have it done more then once right?!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
OK, TL... so would that be a yes, in your opinion..?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Clinton would stand a good chance IMHO. America by and large is very forgiving of its ex presidents. Even Nixon had a bit of a revival before he died. Im not sure why it is, but we tend forget the bad and accentuate the good.

[edit on 10/26/04 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
OK, TL... so would that be a yes, in your opinion..?

you got it

And no need to roll eyes, it's my opinion, it differs from yours, live with it.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
He'd do better than Kerry, I can say that much. He has a relatively good presidential record, scandals aside. Won't say if he'd win or not, because I wouldn't know how Bush's strategy would be differetn against him.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
He'd do better than Kerry, I can say that much. .

and most prolly better than Bush.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by drunk]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Clinton would stand a good chance IMHO. America by and large is very forgiving of its ex presidents. Even Nixon had a bit of a revival before he died. Im not sure why it is, but we tend forget the bad and accentuate the good.

Yup, i'd be next in line asking clinton if he could stick a cigar up my p*$$y while he makes calls to other countries, cuz thats the kind of leader that turns American's on, including myself. ooooh yeeeaaah...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Yup, i'd be next in line asking clinton if he could stick a cigar up my p*$$y while he makes calls to other countries, cuz thats the kind of leader that turns American's on, including myself. ooooh yeeeaaah...

That's great, TL.

I think Fred raises an interesting point here, though.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Clinton was far more liked than Gore. Bush barely beat Gore. And that was back when Bush was actually viewed favorably by most Americans.

So yeah, there's no chance Clinton would lose to Bush. No chance whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by W_HAMILTON
Clinton was far more liked than Gore. Bush barely beat Gore. And that was back when Bush was actually viewed favorably by most Americans.

So yeah, there's no chance Clinton would lose to Bush. No chance whatsoever.

While I do believe that he would have a better chance then Kerry, he would have a huge weakness - the fact that he is a draft dodger and we are at war.

new topics

top topics

join