It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I may deport myself" says Piers Morgan, if we don't change "crazy gun laws"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I used to tell my kids that it wasn't fair to reel a fish all the way in, then let it run out again, just to reel it back in again. But you make this so much fun.

Seriously did you see this guys argument "if were gonna ban guns we should ban pesticides and antibiotics"

You know that's NOT my argument.
It's a rebuttal of the idiocy that since guns only serve to kill, they have no useful pupose.
It must be awful for you to admit that your "reasoning" is misguided and facetious.

Instead of mis-quoting, and misrepresenting posts, here's exactly the blather you posted, as if it contributed anything to the story. (setting the hook, again)

And my response to your claim that a gun is ‘only a tool for killing,’ was not an argument in support of guns, but a demonstration of the vapidity of your criticism of tools whose sole function is to kill!.

As is probably obvious I know bugger all about guns, the only thing I know for certain is they are a weapon whos sole purpose is to kill, they are not a "tool" unless you count killing as a use/purpose.
Poisons, insecticides, herbicides and anti-biotics exist solely to kill other things. You make no sense whatsoever in your delusions.

Each of the examples I cite have no purpose other than to kill. Does that, alone, render them morally or otherwise reprehensible? You seem to imply as much.

(reeling in, again )

jw
("Got to keep the loonies on the path(way").)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................................................

Do you hear that? Its the sound of me ignoring what you say because Ive heard it all before and rebutted it, 20+ pages of it infact.

I sincerely hope no one you know ever gets shot because some loony was easily able to get hold of a weapon.
Till that day you hang on to your delusions and give your guns a cuddle for me

Guns are great, they never hurt anyone, holding a gun means you have freedom, all other countries that dont have guns are living in fear and under the heel of their tyrannical governments etc etc etc

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I will start with an apology in case this has already been posted - i haven't bothered reading all 5 pages of this thread (sorry OP).

However, it seems us Brits have launched a counter petition to keep him over with you.
(now closed).

Change.Org

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I'm pretty sure there are Australians who would welcome him.

They don't call it "Oz" for nothing.

jw

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join