It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope John Paul II will die on March 29, 2006

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
wow... last time i checked this site was filled with even worse predictions... YES there is going to be a solar eclipse on March 29th, 2006, here is your link you jerk. That is the link for the Solar Eclipse date, now i will give you your link for the pope predictions... i hope this makes you happy. Now how did i reason that this is a good prediction? Well lets think, his name is Solar Eclipse, combined with his failing health... hmmm.... he was born on a solar eclipse, i will, given these "facts", conjecture that he will die on the solar eclipse as well. But thanks, that immaturity was well needed.

Red

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am sorry to inform you but the date you have posted is not correct. Please choose the right date.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
no it is the right date.

Red

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
My sources tell me it isn't the right date. If you time travel to that specific date you will know why. You will get what I mean.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
St. Malachie - Irlande - born -1094 -Armagh.

--------------------------------eveque - 1124

---------------------------octobre --18 days sick -- 2 novembre dead

BUT where --- in France near Bernard de Clervaux -- alias ST. BERNARD

And yoy don't forget la corespondence with HILDEGARDE DE BINGEN????

Very important. More informations tomorow. he he he chapo

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
well then i guess i'd better reconsider the date because Time travel has been deemed possible.... oh wait, no it hasn't! Your sources are lunatics...

Red

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
You know what Ryanp 5555 your prediction is full of bull#. I am from the Shadow government. You have no idea who you are messing with. Or let's just say I am from the future. I know everything about the future.
More American casualties in Iraq because of Bush? Next president being Democrat? Or let's just say time travel exists. Pope John Paul 2 being dead within ten years?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red
You know what Ryanp 5555 your prediction is full of bull#. I am from the Shadow government. You have no idea who you are messing with. Or let's just say I am from the future. I know everything about the future.
More American casualties in Iraq because of Bush? Next president being Democrat? Or let's just say time travel exists. Pope John Paul 2 being dead within ten years?

lol. The best part about this is Pope John Paul II being dead in 10 years... If he doesn't die within 5 years it will be considered a miracle. HAHAHAHAHA. Great prediction. lol. My prediction has some sort of base, it really isnt a prediction more like an educated guess. You are from the Shadow government, huh, okay. Why dont you make a valid prediction for us in the near future, like within a day. More people dying in Iraq because of Bush, again, that is a GIVEN. Hell if someone dies in Iraq tomorrow, then your prediction becomes true. How about you give us the exact date of the pope's death. If Bush screws up this term it will undoubtedly lead straight into a Democrat being in office, unless of course it's Hilary Clinton. The best part is you are probably on your computer getting pissed about this even though we both know you aren't from the future. You are a Jon Titor, total fake, wanna be. Here is some nice emoticons for you... they describe your predictions, and your statement quite well.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Oh the poor Pope! I just hope he lives, in the healthiest possible way that he can for as long as he can...

Just imagine if he read this thread....just imagine people making speculations and predictions on your death!!! Amusing?!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i think it kinda would be amusing, actually. However, it comes with the fame. He is the pope, i doubt he would care if he died. But, yes, i do see your point. But seriously, can someone else please comment on how ridiculous "Red's" predictions are.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
i think it kinda would be amusing, actually. However, it comes with the fame. He is the pope, i doubt he would care if he died. But, yes, i do see your point. But seriously, can someone else please comment on how ridiculous "Red's" predictions are.

Maybe a `no comment` comment is the most appropriate for his contributions!!!

Red

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You are a #ing asshole! So your saying I'm a John Titor fake. Want to know the truth? I know everything about the future of this world. There is no World War 3. There is no civil war in the United States. I am a real time traveller. Time travel may not exist now but it does in the future. That is why I said I am from the future. You know what you'll be #ing dead in 2080. Goodbye.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I dont think he will survive that long. If he does, you will have the credit for telling us so. Its just that in his current condition, I don't see another year and a half. I'm kind of afraid over who the next pope will be.

RED - On your account I have read all of your posts since you have joined. You seemed to start making claims about knowing the future and some of your predictions may be off. What you should do if you really believe that you are from the future is share your wealth of knowledge with the rest of us. Post a topic called "the future". Give us some details in your predictions. Me being dead in 2080? Yah well most of us will be. I'll be dead long before then. I saw in one of your posts you claim that someones date on the end of the world was wrong and to redo the dates. How far from the future would you have to be from to tell us that you know when the world will end? Did you escape the end of the world in a time machine? Please put up a post and we shall see what holds true and what becomes gumball prophecy. Your prediction that Kerry would be president is still "to be determined", but you could be batting 0 for 1.

[edit on 11/17/2004 by infinite8]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
well the fact that he is from the "shadow government" and blanetenly posted that would tell you he isn't from the future. Why would someone from the shadow government in the future travel to ATS's Message board... haha... and living till 2080, hey that would be a nice long life... i would be 96 years old. But you are going to be wrong in January, and i will laugh at you, oh wait, i already am. Something tells me that someone from the shadow government would be a little more witty than a 15 year old, lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Mathmatically speaking, he IS correct about the date of the total solar eclipse in 2006 (March 29, 2006 to be precise). Here is a page with a listing of upcoming solar events: sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I don't see how it could be wrong though, unless there is some really bad math somewhere. This can be calculated.

Here's another site: www.mreclipse.com...

What would change the orbits of the planets so much that our regular solar events would change? Please enlighten us. Even with a degree in EAS, I never learned anything that could apply to this....

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
the pope is a tough guy and to those who believe in God, the big man watches over JP II. He has to have some sort of blessing. the man forgave a man who tried to kill him as soon as the pope got out of the hospital. I think he will live for a while b.c he wants to. To all who say he should step down here's something for you: HAVE FAITH! if the man wants to stay let him. Catholicism is based on tradition. Vatican II removed a lot of the tradition. Let's keep one part of it and have the pope die in office. It's about time some people keep life long commitments.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
wow, i forgot i created this thread...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Kinda scary how powerful one can be starting a discussion and provoking so many emotions with a few keystrokes. The finger tips are mightier than the sword! Deny Ignorance!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's my understanding that John Paul believes in the St. Malachy's prophecy. He is trying to remain the Pope as long as possible in order to bring more people to Christ before the fecal matter hits the fan.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think that the pope, whether he believes it or not, is staying alive b.c he has a will to live. He is not a quitter and he has faith in humanity. He is an inspiration for all, catholic, protestant, or non christian. We can all learn something from JPII

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join