It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope John Paul II will die on March 29, 2006

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
how do i know? look up St. Malachy's pope predictions, read what name he attributed to Pope John Paul II and think to yourself how that can relate to one mans birth and death, there you will have the answer!

[edit on 26-10-2004 by Ryanp5555]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I can see this being somewhat close although i'm certain it won't happen on March 29, 2006.

Common sense dictates that the pope will die of a stroke. My gut feeling says that it will be around his 86th birthday, but he definitely won't make it to 87 years of age. That is a given.

So what do i mean by "around" his 86th birthday? Anywhere from November 20, 2005 to November 20, 2006.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why don't you provide malachys predictions so that they can be discussed?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Anyone ever hear the expression...

Thats a bunch of Malachy

It's sort of like in the movie King Pin when someone is up the creek they are Munsoned.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This has been discussed to no end in the Conspiracies in Religion forum. *sigh* Guess we have a different spin on it now? Anyway here is a link to the Prophecy of St Malachy. I don't know if you can find an exact date or time frame in his prediction, but it is interesting, and probably the most famous Catholic prediction.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The prophecy is crap since there are different timelines being created with every new action that's done on this world but not another one, dimension. It might very well come true if someone decides to act uopn it or it might happen in the timeline that most closely resembles that of Malachy.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The name St. Malachy gave to John Paul II is De labore Solis (of the eclipse of the sun, or from the labour of the sun)

He was born during a solar eclipse. It may be that particular fact that Malachy is pointing to rather than the Pope's death.

Prophecies of St. Malachy

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i believe he will be born and die on the solar eclipse. And to the person who believes John Titor... stop being so naive, there is a book that came before him that lists off everything that John Titor says, including where he was from in 2036. It was a bunch of bull!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
BeMoreCynical - on March 29, 2006, John Paul II will be one month and 20 days shy of his 86th birthday.

And question, why is it a given that he won't make it to 87? Just curious what the data is on that.

So if that is indeed true, it would place De Gloria Olivae's accession around mid-April 2006.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I just have a gut feeling that the pope won't make it to 87 years of age.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Cynical - but do you see him making it to 86?

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If he does, i don't feel he'll live to 87.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ahh yes the 80 year old pope with 20 diseases is going to die soon. Accurate prediction. Do you have any facts? Links? Support? Or is it just a figment of your imagination. That's false: He won't make it that long.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
MysticalUnicorn - I do believe this is the Predictions and Prophecies forum. People are extrapolating from texts written long ago, and elaborating theories. Give people a chance.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
MysticalUnicorn - I do believe this is the Predictions and Prophecies forum. People are extrapolating from texts written long ago, and elaborating theories. Give people a chance.

Has he shown anything yet? Believe me, 99.99% percent of the predictions here are wrong. It's a guess. There was nothing turned up in Google. And I do not recall hearing that in the Bible. OTTS CHILL! I am not "bashing" him. I am simply rejecting his thread by saying it is not good quality. We could argue this but I don't want to get banned. I think he has no basis for his judgement. Sorry if I hurt anyone in the process of doing this.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Unicorn - I know you're not bashing him. I'm just saying that all he has to provide is a link to a solar eclipse happening on March 29, 2006.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ah yes, dear St. Malachy.

It's just amazing how these wonderful predictions suddenly "turned up" in a monastic library and were EXTREMELY accurate for all the Popes that had gone before. For the Popes AFTER the date, however, there are some problems.

St. Malachy skipped one.

And then there's the "predictions" that went from "will die in his 87th year" (the ones before the manuscript turned up) to things that sound like they came from someone's high school year book: "plays well with others," "really likeable guy," "Of the flowers," "labor of the sun"...

All of that points to this being a fairly old hoax by the monk who turned up with the manuscript.

(and yes, by the way, there was probably something political (within the church) about this wonderful manuscript "suddenly appearing" that "so accurately" described all the Popes.)

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
And how would that apply to the Pope's death? Natual and space events happen all the time. I mean I think you are getting desperate aren't you? I mean what is your reasons. How could a solar ecclipse relate to a pope's death. It is a terrible prediction. It has not SOLID PROOF! Don't bother with your rebutall because I am finished arguing with you. I am going to bed soon, and I can't spend my time arguing with you. A solar ecclipse may not even happen on that date. In that area? I have a right to find fault. I didn't really bash the creator but I am pointing my finger at you. Please stop arguing. Take into BelowTopSecret.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Unicorn - I don't see what the problem is. You say that he hasn't provided fact, I merely point out that "Predictions and Prophecies" is about theory, not fact. I then point out that I know you're not attacking our fellow poster. I explain my position as best I can.

Looks as though I'm not the one who should chill here.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Predictions of dying pope have been everywhere since 1998.
He's a tough bird. He will live a good long time more.
His mission isnt accomplished yet.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join