It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apology regarding ascension

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

You keep coming back, baby. If you miss me that much, I can provide my number and we can chat? As long as you are over 18 and under 35. Yeah I like mature damsels as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ewok, I heard from a channeling that the 12/21/2012 event was a mid-ascension date. 12/21/2011 was the starting point of ascension readiness, and now we are waiting for the final ascension date, which the door will completely close for ascension after that, other than individual ascensions of course. There were some who ascended on that date. But some of us remained here (could be the will of our higher selves) to keep the door open for the people who are almost ready but not quite there yet. Because if all who were ready ascended on 12/21, then those folks who weren't quite ready would miss the mass ascension. Once the door is closed, people would have to wait for the next event. Have you heard of this yet, Ewok?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

If you work in healthcare makes no difference to circumstance. We don't go to hospitals for things like that. It was also something that has never happened to her. If it was ongoing, of course I would. Your assumptions that I don't listen to anyone, is based off of my own understanding of what's going on, which is more than you. I don't care of you're "in healthcare", or even Surgeon General.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Yes, a lot of that is parallel to what she was told. But when you say "you heard from a channeling", who was your source? And who channeled it?

As for mid-ascension/late-ascension, nay. We were told that the Earth has successfully ascended already, and now all that remains is for those ready to move forward with their phase.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
Nothing radical occurred, and we're just continuing with our lives. I'm going to work, and my mom's tending to her gardens. I will not apologize for my story however, because it is as true as my own experiences with her

Now we all have been fully enlighted as to what goes on in the minds of those who live in mommies basement. Thank you. Now that explains it all!

edit on 3-1-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Trolls gonna be trolls.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Archangel Michael was the source, channeled by Steve Beckow I believe. Yes, I do know the Earth has already ascended to the 5th Dimension. I, personally, have felt the tremendous energy of her ascension for the past month. It is still affecting me in a very powerful way, 24 hours a day. Well, from Archangel Michael, he said that we are only months away from the final ascension. So it is quite encouraging.

Update: What I mean by beginning, mid, and final ascension are for people, not the Earth. Far as I know, the Earth has ascended to the 5th Dimension since 12/21. This 3rd Dimension Earth we live in is only a hologram at this point to help us get ready.
edit on 3-1-2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I say it takes guts to come on here to apologize for something that obviously is not of your control.

I have been a believer in the universal energies for nature, our bodies, mother Earth for a little more than 15 years now. I studied Therapeutic Touch (much different than Reiki) and became a practitioner in the 90's. I learned to transfer universal energy through me to others for healing and relaxation and can read auras. Then went on to become a Massage Therapist, where I learned so much about Traditional Chinese Medicine and the Universal "CHI" as they call it. This medical knowledge has been practiced for more than 5000 years with great success. It is all based on the "CHI" and healing from within so that you can connect with nature and the universe.

I have had a severely tough 2 years emotionally and medically due to a work injury. I recently (Dec 5th 2012) began researching ascension and dimensions hoping to find some "clues" for changing my life for the better. I started meditating daily and actually "praying" to ascend to the 4th or 5th dimension. Amazingly I awoke on January 2nd with the ability to see my arms leave a "light/aura trail" (like car tail lights in the dark at high speed filming)when I move them. I have never done acid or other mind altering drugs, but can only imagine this is what it would look like if I were "high". I also "feel" different, almost at peace.

After doing some research, I was reading up on polarities of our planet. They have been changing drastically for years now. So even though we haven't ascended anywhere, it is possible the "changes" are happening, but at a slower rate than some would hope. As they say, we all make our lives into what we vision and pray for when we work towards it. The Earth IS changing, Global Warming IS real, and the Poles DO shift 20-40 degrees every 10,000 years. Ancient civilizations had "something" right.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

Your understanding of ascension is slightly mis-informed. Your home was never meant to ascend. Also, not everyone is to experience this. It's for a minority of individuals who have readied themselves over a long period of time.

Butbutbut... you said the Earth DID ascend! It's right there in the OP! SO, if the Earth DID ascend, but my house got left behind, why is it that when I step out my front door, I don't immediately start falling into forever because there is no longer a planet under me?

Some of us DO leave our houses, you know...

And ANOTHER thing - if my home isn't going to ascend, where in the devil am I supposed to live in this post ascension universe, not having a home any more and all? Am I to be homeless in your Brave New World?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by OpinionatedB

Trolls gonna be trolls.

You totally owned that last page, good job.

Perhaps all those "Ew but it wasn't big enough!" whiners would have missed most of what happened around them and what will continue to happen.

Fun visual game......with your eyes closed
This is a dare for all those negative sorts, and you don't have to come back with proof or photos I'll take your word for it. If you say your word is good, then I will believe you.
It will not diminish my own persoanl experiences of course, but feel free to share if you want.

so
Get comfy, really comfy,(your kind of comfy) and close your eyes.
As an energy emitting thing (you know this it true) you, have layers, just like an onion (yes you Shrek)
You with layers above and layers below and inside, try drawing those layers back to you,
How far away are your layers? can you feel it? Some of them will seem like jagged memories, flashes of remembered emotion, places, people etc
You have to be still and don't forget to breath, relax.
Bring all those layers back to you, to a point inside of you, ignore flashes of colour and images until you are at your spot, it's tiny, immeasurably tiny-(sorry phage can't measure it yet, you scientists are behind the eightball even after so long working with it)
anyhoo
Bring it back to a point inside of you.
be careful though some of you have real stinker levels, and they may want to bite you in the arse, alternatively they may just want to love you.
That's the risk you take.
Just remember it can't hurt you though, and you should be fine, defend yourself if need be, and don't take crap.
see how tiny you can make that spot that it all comes back to, right in the centre of your self. Hold it for a little bit.
This will be very very tough for some, hense the challenge.

then You with layers above and layers below and inside that exist in this tuny little spot, let it fill and expand and extend into those other levels and layers, if you metally but gently push your mind out in radiating waves, to above, below and within (think sphere), someone/something will notice, fact.

If you are interested in giving it a go, this could be how you start

if you dare......

I don't know how long it will take you or how many times you will have to do this, or what your outcome will be, if any....

Give it a try before you knock it, desire to be more connected, or not, as you choose. No one is going to force you. An open mind has no negativety towards the harmless,

And who doesn't like being an explorer?!
You have my compassion if you are less complex, it's an amazing time to be alive really.

op To focus on dates that don't exist on the other levels like it does here, can be distracting and counterproductive to your own personal growth, and your mothers. That's why prophecy is so flawed and the future is not written.
With a time deffinition (within yourself) there can come an anxiety of timed perfomance, that can be discribed as a tiny spot of energy which can find it's way around your body disrupting your own signals,
Every work place who does not value it's employees but for the bottom line, creates the same little anxiety spot which travels. They will see this as an unsettled feeling before bed, thinking of work, or when they first wake and a tiny wave of dread passes through them, before they shake it off and move into their morning.

does that make sense to anyone?
I hope so,

Good on you for coming back and expressing your views, not that you owe anyone an explanation of course. I would think you would be, one of the last people who would be held accountable for other peoples dissappointment, over a supposed 'nothing' happening, but that's just my opinion.

They are responsible for their own dissappointments
op, keep on keeing on

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by funnychick

Great post

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

NO problem, seems the separation of physical body, this dimension and what is taking place on another level will not manifest until or as we leave the body, either way it is still eternity. It is happening btw...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hello! Thank you for coming back with the apology. I followed your ascension thread, and although I was a little skeptic I could tell you were being sincere and was really interested in hearing the outcome.

happy new year to you and your mom.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join