Hopefully Piers Morgan will deport himself.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
My view is this.

He can say what he likes within the rights provided by the 1st, at the same time if he does not like the 2nd he is more than welcome to leave any time he sees fit.

He can dislike firearms until he turns blue in the face, his dislike of them should not stand in the way of my right to have any firearms that I could afford and protected as my right by the 2nd.

It is funny though his right to the 1st and 2nd hve been protected by firearms.

Oh and Piers, in case you are looking............

Raist
edit on 12/30/12 by Raist because: (no reason given)
edit on 12/30/12 by Raist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
There is, I believe, a Facebook campaign in the UK that basically says - "please don't deport him because we don't want him back".

Guess they already have enough hard hitting journalists..........

Here is the info on it.

“We got rid of him once and why should we have to suffer again. The Americans wanted him so they should put up with him. We washed our hands of him a long time ago,” the introduction to the Change.org petition explains.

The petition, addressed to the British Home Secretary Theresa May simply states: “Stop Piers Morgan from being deported back to the UK from America.”

Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

We have started a petition in the UK to keep him out. So far we have 30k but its early days...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

We have started a petition in the UK to keep him out. So far we have 30k but its early days...

I wonder why would you start a petition to keep out one of your own citizens?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Because it is Piers Morgan, and we only just got rid of him.

The ATS T&C does not allow me to write exactly how I, or my fellow countryman feel about that man, but either way, he's Americas problem now.

edit on 30/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
Hang on a mo

No one asked us if we want him back.

You gave him a soapbox to stand on.

he is your problem now.

deal with it.
edit on 30-12-2012 by marvinthemartian because: oops dyslexic

CNN gave him the soapbox. We are not CNN. We don't want him. If CNN wants to salvage the three viewers they have left, they'll pinkslip his ass.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

The ATS T&C does not allow me to write exactly how I, or my fellow countryman feel about that man, but either way, he's Americas problem now.

I don't think he is anybody's "problem", just a silly human-being. Although I couldn't stand him on America's Got Talent.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You should send him to Gitmo(?Is that right? Guantanamo Bay?), not as a prisoner, as an interrogator.....10 minutes in a room with that numpty prattling on and the prisoner will be begging to dish out info, or be waterboarded instead.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Well said, even the name rings with certain eye brow raising shiver, similar to that of Tony Blair, isn't he also being US funded.

Keep them both, please, or deport them but preferably to somewhere other than the UK, like a very small island somewhere, where there aren't any people, only mirrors, they might even like it.

When these guys are mentioned I sort of hear the words ''slimy'' and ''limey'', ''slimy limey'', is there an exclusive men only members club over there called that perchance and these guys fully paid members?
edit on 30-12-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by TheCanuckian

no. i'm saying it's illegal for press to come from any other country and say anything that is unconsitiutional. how about austrailia? england has deported criminals there for how long?

Please tell me you don't believe the UK ships it criminals to Australia...Please!

ETA: Oh no wait...I was too hasty, they're being deported or, sent back home for being criminals. I'd imagine that scenario has been going on all over the world since day one. My mistake.
edit on 30-12-2012 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
He wont deport himself, cus nobody wants him!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If you send him back its possible Jeremy Clarkson will find him and beat him again, considering they have already had a scuffle in the past. As far as I'm concerned hes just another hack pseudo-journalist who is willing to make a name for himself any way he can but for some reason can't take it as well as he can dish it. Being that he is NOT a US citizen I don't see where he has any rights to free speech when he is a guest within our borders, calling a whole chunk of the country various unpleasant names is not a way to stay within the good graces of said people.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

reply to post by TheCanuckian

no. i'm saying it's illegal for press to come from any other country and say anything that is unconsitiutional. how about austrailia? england has deported criminals there for how long?

What the hell are you talking about? Criminals are not deported here.Just because the first people brought to Australia were convicts, doesn't mean every person that comes here is a criminal. Most of our population are immigrants.

As for Piers Morgan though, he is a worthless piece of crap. Drop him off in the Australian outback if yous want, at least he won't be seen again.
edit on 31-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Hopefully he won't. We in Britain don't want him back, the guy is a scumbag.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Piers Morgan acts like a snob. I miss Larry King because he tended to humble himself with his guests and not get all argumentative most of the time. Plus, Larry had better guests and discussions.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by woodwardjnr

we kicked one guy out

Kleindienst v. Mandel, 408 U.S. 753 (1972), was a decision by the United States Supreme Court, which held that the United States Attorney General has the right to refuse somebody's entry to the United States, as he has been empowered to do so in 212 (a) (28) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.

This action was brought to compel Attorney General Kleindienst to grant a temporary nonimmigrant visa to a Belgian journalist and Marxian theoretician whom the American plaintiff-appellees, Ernest Mandel et al., had invited to participate in academic conferences and discussions in the US. The alien had been found ineligible for admission under 212 (a) (28) (D) and (G) (v) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, barring those who advocate or publish "the economic, international, and governmental doctrines of world communism." Kleindienst had declined to waive ineligibility as he has the power to do under 212 (d) of the Act, basing his decision on unscheduled activities engaged in by the alien on a previous visit to the United States, when a waiver was granted

just to point this out... he was not kicked out, he was refused entry. i hope you realize that those two things are different.
also it has never been illegal to criticize the government, the constitution or america, that is the main purpose of the first amendment!
why would we need protection of speech if everyone agreed? that would be pointless.

as i tell folks when i hear about people getting bent out of shape over people saying things they don't like, this is what comes from freedoms, people will do or say things you don't like, it is something we all have to deal with.

anyone who thinks the man doesn't have the right to criticize america, yet claims to support freedom and liberty, is a hypocrite.

no less than the people calling for the WH to label the westboro baptist church as a hate group. either we all have freedom of speech(with reasonable restrictions to all) or no one should.

there is no middle ground, it is too easy to create excuses that destroy more freedoms.

edit on 31-12-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
But we don't want the useless arrogant self important pompous git back!

Bad enough seeing him on terrible scripted / faked Talent shows and lying his teeth off about phone hacking.

Just test a new version of Ebola on him....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Lol!! I'll even pack him a ham and cheese sanger for the trip.

You lot took him in...he's your problem now.

We don't want the slug back here thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

He is not really a very liked figure here in the UK. That is why. Although its a bit tongue and cheek.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Because he is a complete and utter scumbag.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join