It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopefully Piers Morgan will deport himself.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by woodwardjnr

no it's illegal for foreign press to undermine the constitution while in america while not a citizen. say it to us but from your place

He's having an opinion, how is he undermining the constitution. I say you need to get over it. If CNN want to keep him employed take it up with them, or use your freedoms and don't watch him.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

we kicked one guy out

Kleindienst v. Mandel, 408 U.S. 753 (1972), was a decision by the United States Supreme Court, which held that the United States Attorney General has the right to refuse somebody's entry to the United States, as he has been empowered to do so in 212 (a) (28) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.

This action was brought to compel Attorney General Kleindienst to grant a temporary nonimmigrant visa to a Belgian journalist and Marxian theoretician whom the American plaintiff-appellees, Ernest Mandel et al., had invited to participate in academic conferences and discussions in the US. The alien had been found ineligible for admission under 212 (a) (28) (D) and (G) (v) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, barring those who advocate or publish "the economic, international, and governmental doctrines of world communism." Kleindienst had declined to waive ineligibility as he has the power to do under 212 (d) of the Act, basing his decision on unscheduled activities engaged in by the alien on a previous visit to the United States, when a waiver was granted

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Those saying there is an arrest warrant for him in the UK are mistaken, if there is, I can't find any information on it.

Do not send him back here anyway, we don't want him.

That being said, as much as I can't stand the guy, he raised some very valid issues on the subject of gun control, and from I have seen of the video clips, a lot of Americans agree with him.

It just seems to be the pro-gun folks whinging about him.

He is excersising his freedom of speech (as awful as that may be from him 99% of the time), bit hypocritical for folks to scream "deport" over this when they seem to cherish fee speech so much.

EDIT: It appears he is back in the UK for the festive season, so the warrant claim some have made is obviously bogus.
edit on 30/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

that's only a small, delusional, inexperienced few people

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Please don't send him back here.

He's so arrogant.

Although I don't like him, he has a right to voice his opinions. You can't just demand he be deported because he says things you don't like. What a ridiculous attitude to take.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

actually because he has no green card, yes we can

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

actually because he has no green card, yes we can

Well if he has no green card then yes, but I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about people not liking what he was saying.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
please dont sent him back here

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

That's exactly why we shouldn't have easy access to guns- so psychos, losers, and children won't shoot people.

I agree. But how do we know who and when a person decide to become a psycho? And what is the criteria for classifying someone a looser? And what more can be done to make sure children can't get a gun?

While our fearless leaders work on that, good guys with guns will continue to stop bad guys with guns. Like this off-duty police officer working security at the San Antonio movie theater, and this gun carrying citizen who stopped a knife wielding man as he began stabbing people at the downtown Salt Lake City Smith's store.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Another "if you don't agree with me then get out of my country" American. The tolerance you have is so low, if America was a drinker it would get drunk off a drop of moonshine.

Instead of wanting to "get rid" of your opponents, why don't you just debate your point of view and prove you're right and they're wrong?
I understand defending guns is a tough position and all but resorting to this deflection is not addressing the issue at all.

If the gun debate is all about Peirs and his statements then you guys are going nowhere fast.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
reply to post by CB328

That's exactly why we shouldn't have easy access to guns- so psychos, losers, and children won't shoot people.

I agree. But how do we know who and when a person decide to become a psycho? And what is the criteria for classifying someone a looser? And what more can be done to make sure children can't get a gun?

While our fearless leaders work on that, good guys with guns will continue to stop bad guys with guns. Like this off-duty police officer working security at the San Antonio movie theater, and this gun carrying citizen who stopped a knife wielding man as he began stabbing people at the downtown Salt Lake City Smith's store.

I know 3 guys who stopped an attacker with their bare hands. They required no guns at all and just some training in martial arts. If everyone was trained in self defense we would not need guns at all.

So you can claim guns save lives all you want, but the fact is the perpetrator might be dead after defending the innocent. Martial arts ensures everyone remains alive, so that the perpetrator can be punished by law.

This is most civil, while guns are barbaric. Guns can be shot by any dummy. Martial arts is learned by the most intelligent, those who are not so smart don't do so well.

Martial arts is the weapon you need, not guns. So get off it already and pick something with honor. Guns give no honor and are killing machines, that's it. Martial arts is the great deterrent of violence.

Something the Chinese knew a long time ago and still know today.

I realize a gun is point and click and all that (sorry point and shoot), requiring no real teaching. Isn't it time we took the time to learn how to defend ourselves without weapons that can cause mass deaths by simply pulling a trigger? I know it is, but then again I feel I have evolved beyond barbarian too. Some have not.
edit on 30-12-2012 by TheCanuckian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Your type is the reason why many dislike America and it's intolerance.

I understand you are angry and all that, but that kind of attitude does not make you look good. It makes you look like a dictator. What's next? You going to tell us how great Cuba is for how it deports those who disagree with their countries ideals?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCanuckian

I know 3 guys who stopped an attacker with their bare hands. They required no guns at all and just some training in martial arts. If everyone was trained in self defense we would not need guns at all.

So you can claim guns save lives all you want, but the fact is the perpetrator might be dead after defending the innocent. Martial arts ensures everyone remains alive, so that the perpetrator can be punished by law.

This is most civil, while guns are barbaric. Guns can be shot by any dummy. Martial arts is learned by the most intelligent, those who are not so smart don't do so well.

Are you aware of the fallacies of your own post?

1. Not every one is adept or cut out for martial arts, nor the time for it as it takes years to master the craft, unlike guns which at close quarters during robberies or a mass slaughtering scene, when all it take is to simply point the gun at the largest profile of the attacker and fire.

2. NO master of martial arts will ever DARE face a man with a gun, as proven by history, OR we would have seen the modernist gun and canon armed Qing dynasty whom ruled China for centuries, non -existant from the start as by then in the 16th century, martial arts and unarmed combat would have reach its zenith and fully capable of incapicitatomg the Qing troops through the 'swirl of hands emiting unseen martial artistic 'energies or flying kicks that would stop mass armed troops.

Yet today, a martial art master quietly walks the other way when a few strangers in hoods walk towards him in a dark alley. Why? Because what you post is utter fantasy and unapplicable to help the majority in the face of weapons in the hands of the criminal or the insane, regardless if it was a gun or a simple matchstick on dry land.
edit on 30-12-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCanuckian

Another "if you don't agree with me then get out of my country" American. The tolerance you have is so low, if America was a drinker it would get drunk off a drop of moonshine.

I think you are confused. I don't want him to get out of America. As far as I'm concerned he may live here all his life and express his opinions all he wants. Comparing addiction to controlled substances and violent crimes is stupid, people don't have a need to defend themselves against alcohol or drugs, you either do drugs or you don't... Do you see what I'm saying?

I don't think the gun laws should be changed because criminals are known for breaking the law you know. Only good people will follow these new laws and that makes no sense to me. Pierce said that he will "deport himself" if the laws don't change. If that happens he has my full support. I feel safer knowing that law abiding citizens are able to stop a violent crime against them or others, but he seems to be afraid of the same thought. No one should live in fear and that's why I think he should find a place where he feels safe.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

no. i'm saying it's illegal for press to come from any other country and say anything that is unconsitiutional. how about austrailia? england has deported criminals there for how long?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I realize a gun is point and click and all that (sorry point and shoot), requiring no real teaching. Isn't it time we took the time to learn how to defend ourselves without weapons that can cause mass deaths by simply pulling a trigger?

Yes it is time to do that, and that's why I propose issuing new uniform to law enforcement personnel

and new weapons instead of guns

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

Originally posted by whatsecret
Personally I believe that 1st Amendment is just as important as the 2nd, and that's why I don't think it's a good idea to start deporting foreigners for expressing their opinions. Because if we deport foreigners to where they came from, what are we going to do with American citizens who spread propaganda?

I do think you have forgot your history if they did start deporting foreigners from America the only people left in America would be the native Americans meaning Apache,, Cherokee and so on ,,

Natural-born citizens of the United States are not considered foreigners regardless of their ancestral origin. (14th Amendment)

And hopefully piers morgan will stay in America and never come back here we don't want him , he's yours now

That's fine by me. He can talk nonsense all he wants as long as he don't run for office and start changing our laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join