Hopefully Piers Morgan will deport himself.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Personally I believe that 1st Amendment is just as important as the 2nd, and that's why I don't think it's a good idea to start deporting foreigners for expressing their opinions. Because if we deport foreigners to where they came from, what are we going to do with American citizens who spread propaganda?

However...anyone who thinks that fighting alcohol or drug addiction is the same thing as fighting to save your life when a lunatic decides to kill you, is at the very least not smart enough to have his own show on TV.

Mr. Morgan if you stumble upon this thread. I would like to see one incident of alcohol or coc aine attacking people and forcing them to become instantly addicted to drugs or alcohol. Just in case you don't understand what I am talking about let me explain... You see when a psycho points a gun at a person and pull the trigger and a bullet hit that person chances are that this person will become instantly dead.

As far as changing gun laws I can only hope that Piers Morgan is a man of his word and deport himself because there will be no changes. But that's wishful thinking.

Deport me? If America won't change its crazy gun laws... I may deport myself says Piers Morgan

The gun-lobby logic dictates that the only way to defend against gun criminals is for everyone else to have a gun, too. Teachers, nurses, clergymen, shop assistants, cinema usherettes – everyone must be armed. To me, this is a warped, twisted logic that bears no statistical analysis and makes no sense. Do you fight drug addiction with more coc aine? Alcoholism with more Jack Daniel’s? Of course not.
edit on 29-12-2012 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It's quite obvious that the guy is a moron.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Awww.. You beat me to it. I was just coming back to thread this. (snaps fingers) lol...

I'd posted on the first thread when deporting him was suggested that it's outright wrong. Our 1st amendment doesn't simply apply to who we want it to....and proof of that should be clear with how much has been extended to prisoners in this war, taken on foreign battlefields. If they get their rights....Piers Morgan absolutely gets his.

Having said that? If this sorry excuse for a reporter would like to SELF-Deport? Well... Let me know the flight desired and I'll book the ticket myself. I'd even make it first class. Never say Americans don't care.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: corrected item

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Awww.. You beat me to it. I was just coming back to thread this. (snaps fingers) lol...

Lets pretend that this one is yours.

Having said that? If this sorry excuse for a reporter would like to SELF-Deport? Well... Let me know the flight desired and I'll book the ticket myself. I'd even make it first class. Never say Americans don't care.

Transportation to the airport is on me.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Lol!! I'll even pack him a ham and cheese sanger for the trip.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Isn't he wanted on a warrant in the UK? So he can't go back.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Isn't he wanted on a warrant in the UK? So he can't go back.

Poor Pierce has a hard decision to make. Go back to the UK and risk going to jail if that's true, or stay here and constantly be afraid of law abiding citizens with guns in movie theaters.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There is, I believe, a Facebook campaign in the UK that basically says - "please don't deport him because we don't want him back".

Guess they already have enough hard hitting journalists..........

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Awww.. See now? We're all ready to help the poor guy get out of this horrible place and back to his home. By the end, he'll be traveling like Royalty from front door to Heathrow terminal gate. What more can he ask for? Cheers Piers!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Awww.. See now? We're all ready to help the poor guy get out of this horrible place and back to his home. By the end, he'll be traveling like Royalty from front door to Heathrow terminal gate. What more can he ask for? Cheers Piers!

He might ask for armed bodyguards. He is famous after all.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Originally posted by whatsecret
Personally I believe that 1st Amendment is just as important as the 2nd, and that's why I don't think it's a good idea to start deporting foreigners for expressing their opinions.

I'm glad to read something like this comming from the U.S.!

I read the other thread about the petition too and it was disgusting to say the least.
A whole bunch of Americans proposed to deport Morgan for attacking the bill of rights... failing to understand that they would ignore the very same bill of rights in the process.
Just plain stupid and pretty much the same eay as Neo-Nazis here in Germany would argue.
edit on 29-12-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
He can deport himself, but where is he gonna go??

Nobody wants this Piers Morgan clown!!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

This man is a tool for the TPTB. For all those sitting on the fence with the whole NWO take a good hard look at the media today. If you don't see it you are either for it or a little stupid at this point.

It does not matter if you are liberal or conservative the lines are all mixed up at the ruling level. Apathy,Fear,Hatred,Greed are the all the tools they need to keep us glued to the next big thing. By electing the same people over and over again we reap what we sow.

To be a honest in the last election one man stood up and told the cold hard truths and guess what happened we let the media tear him apart. Both sides did this kinda makes ya wonder just a little if what you have believed all this time has been a lie.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You see when a psycho points a gun at a person and pull the trigger and a bullet hit that person chances are that this person will become instantly dead.

That's exactly why we shouldn't have easy access to guns- so psychos, losers, and children won't shoot people.

It's ironic that the same people who want to deport this guy are the same kind of people who are always claiming that they are all for liberty. Of course, they just want "liberty" to not pay taxes and shoot animals (and people).

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

wrong again sweeney toad

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hang on a mo

No one asked us if we want him back.

You gave him a soapbox to stand on.

he is your problem now.

deal with it.
edit on 30-12-2012 by marvinthemartian because: oops dyslexic

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by marvinthemartian

nope. he don't have to go home but he can't stay here
edit on 30-12-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
As much as I dislike Morgan. All this fuss over him is pretty pathetic really. A tool for TPTB,my arse. He's just someone with opposing views to people. He is playing devils advocate to create a reaction. Which he has done successfully. It's the equivalent of American ATS members calling for British members to be banned for creating a thread on Americas gun laws.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

no it's illegal for foreign press to undermine the constitution while in america while not a citizen. say it to us but from your place

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
Personally I believe that 1st Amendment is just as important as the 2nd, and that's why I don't think it's a good idea to start deporting foreigners for expressing their opinions. Because if we deport foreigners to where they came from, what are we going to do with American citizens who spread propaganda?

I do think you have forgot your history if they did start deporting foreigners from America the only people left in America would be the native Americans meaning Apache,, Cherokee and so on ,,

And hopefully piers morgan will stay in America and never come back here we don't want him , he's yours now

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join