It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Plane crashes into Kiev Highway, dash-cam video footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Saw this footage and wanted to share with ATS. This is a Google translation of the article on the Russian Site posted on 12/30/2012. The Airline company info is here: Red Wings Airlines, seems they have passenger and cargo services.

Eyewitnesses of the Tu-204 at Vnukovo sent exclusive footage of the moment of the accident. The video, shot from inside the car, which travels to Kiev highway, is seen as the plane leaves from the runway fence breaks, bumps in the road embankment road, and debris airliner crash around the cars. fact that no one was killed on the road, can be considered a fluke. recall crash of the Tu-204 Red Wings took place on the eve of about 16.30. As a result of a hard landing for the plane broke into three pieces and caught fire. On board was a crew of an aircraft in the 8 people. In the crash leaves 4 dead, four others were seriously injured. Upon failure prosecuted.

8 people were on board the plane, 4 killed, 4 injured, so I presume this was a cargo flight. No one on the highway was injured if I read the translation correctly. Although, the guy who gets nailed by the landing gear probably had to turn around and go home to change his britches along with the guy that caught it all on his dash-cam.

I was going to make a Red Wings joke, but...nahhh...I'll refrain.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Existing Thread : Here

new topics

join