It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome a new series beginning Feb.2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The SIFY Channel will be airing their new series set in the worlds and theme of Battlestar Galactica. There are 9 vids that can be viewed on YouTube for those who might like to watch. I personally believe the graphics and storyline of the first 9 were very well done with just the right amount of plot twist and excitement. May not be everyone cup of tea but for those who are interested enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Okay watching and it Is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by 727Sky

Okay watching and it Is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt most who enjoyed the series would really enjoy the new and improved version!

Glad you saw the thread and like the series.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
As far as I can tell the webisodes are it for B+C. The show has been in development hell for the longest time, with the final decision to release what they had as shorts on the net. No new shows in '13. Although they had tweeted at one point that there was a possibility that if it took the net by storm they would reassess the situation, I I took that to mean "never say never", and as far as I can see there's not been any word on it since then.

I loved it though, and as far as I'm concerned I'd watch a regular series every week. Not enough sci-fi on these days! Definitely not enough "outer space" sci-fi.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokerzwild
As far as I can tell the webisodes are it for B+C. The show has been in development hell for the longest time, with the final decision to release what they had as shorts on the net. No new shows in '13. Although they had tweeted at one point that there was a possibility that if it took the net by storm they would reassess the situation, I I took that to mean "never say never", and as far as I can see there's not been any word on it since then.

I loved it though, and as far as I'm concerned I'd watch a regular series every week. Not enough sci-fi on these days! Definitely not enough "outer space" sci-fi.

Not sure but I believe I got the Feb.13 date from #9 vid by a drive by flashing ad....I would like to see them continue this series; #9 was just released in the last few weeks so let us hope they continue.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
one of the people doing the animation/ developement work for Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome is Kyle Toucher from the band Dr. Know.

The culmination of Kyle honing his effects skills is a 90-minute pilot for a Galactica spin-off entitled Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome. Sadly, it may never actually be seen as it currently resides in the network executive "We Don't Know What the F### to Do With It" zone at the SyFy channel. The reason? " Budgetary issues. Kyle disagrees. "The show was monstrously affordable considering what you were getting," he says. "It was like 7.5 million dollars which is the Craft Service budget on a Transformers movie!" Without the network's knowledge a highly charged minute and a half long unofficial trailer (called a 'sizzle reel') hit the web and instantly went mega-viral. It's frakkin' awesome. "It's spaceships and sh## blowing up," says Toucher. "It's a sci-fi-space-opera-hardware-action show. We've got enough teen vampires and people talking about their problems."

link

old sneeked trailer

edit on 29-12-2012 by tinhattribunal because: added stuff

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Seems decent. Going to bookmark and watch it later.

Thanks for sharing this.

top topics

join