It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police To Re-Create Scene Outside Sandy Hook School

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This whole story stinks! I know some believe that the kids werent killed, but I do. The sleezebags running our world have no regard for hunam life. They make me sick! The world needs a reset!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This seems to me like an opportunity to implant the 'correct' story in peoples heads.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cartesia

And in the grand scheme of things, what does it matter if a few shots went astray out the window or they were aimed at first responders?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
The Bushmaster assault rifle was recovered from the trunk of a vehicle, yet, rifle rounds were found inside the school.

People keep saying this, but I thought it was well known that it was a shotgun in the trunk, not the bushmaster...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngalt722
Couldn't they recreate the scene at a different location? Seems a bit ridiculous to me for them to do this.

I can see it now: The Sandy Hook Massacre, the musical.

Let's bring all the kids together, put little signs of the victims' names on them, pose them over the chalk outlines, and make them scream all over again for the police. How far does it have to go when the person who did the crime is dead? Who else wants an extra helping of vicarious ptsd?

Why aren't the computers being rolled in for this to recreate the scene in a program? They have them, why aren't they using them? Too video game like to use this time? Has a video game company already paid the copyright for it? The first-person shooter, The 2012 Massacres, where you get to go through every mass shooting event this year. There are 13 of them are there not? Magic number!

They have to do it for the archivists. The authors with sociology degrees who want to put an extra chapter in their book about the police recreation, to assure the world only one person did it and he's dead. You can bet it's going in a news documentary somewhere, with dramatizations of scared kids' faces and shadowy figures of a bad guy with a gun, flashes of light, and you have to include a school bus somewhere.

I notice they aren't actually, say, interviewing these police that were presumably shot at. Does it matter? Are all police accounted for that day?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join