It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police To Re-Create Scene Outside Sandy Hook School

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

State police are considering partially re-creating the scene outside the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown on Dec. 14 as the first police officers responded to the mass shooting to try and answer a nagging question: Did Adam Lanza fire at police officers?

Police are discussing bringing back some of the cars that were in the school lot as the first Newtown officers and state police troopers arrived following 911 calls that was a shooter was on the loose. The cars will be placed exactly where they parked that morning as will the police cruisers of the first responders. The plan is to receate the scene in the coming week.

Police have found numerous bullets outside the school that hit at least three cars, including the one owned by Lauren Rousseau, who was killed by Lanza in her classroom along with 14 of her students and a special-education aide. The three cars that were hit, belonging to Sandy Hook staffers, were near where at least one of the first group of officers parked before running into the school, sources said..

link

link

There is some interesting news in this article. The police say that after this reenactment they will be wrapped up at the school. They don't plan on doing any reenactments of the scene inside the school and surviving children will not be questioned. Also some conflicting information regarding the 6 children that escaped Ms. Soto's classroom.
edit on 29-12-2012 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Sorry. The link was too long so I had to go and fix it.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Is there a reason why I can't see this post? What happened? Did I put it in the wrong forum?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

My question in reguards to this developement is, "Why?". So they just want to know if he fired at the police? Is that it? What does that do other than create more confusion?

Or perhaps that is the whole idea behind this so called recreation......

I think the media has created enough confusion in reporting this incident, and like 9/11 we will never know the truth as to what happened!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Couldn't they recreate the scene at a different location? Seems a bit ridiculous to me for them to do this.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nice OP and good info. I must say, I appreciate them doing this. It's when they DO NOT do things like this ..because it seems meaningless....that it's used years later as the "smoking gun" of a cover up. "They didn't investigate the bullets outside..because they already knew..." or whatever. By doing this, they run down every reasonable avenue to answer every question which can be answered without piling on trauma to those who can't take any more.

I'm also damn glad to hear they are NOT caving to the calls from some segments of the public to interrogate the children. There is nothing useful to be had there. Not a thing. Whatever they had to say of importance was said the day it happened and if I know kids..they couldn't stop volunteering things all day and all night the first day. Poor kids...I'm glad to hear they won't be put through the grinder again so soon, anyway. After all, they were in comfortable shock the first time. Now, I'll bet that shock has totally worn off and it'd make basket cases of enough of them to negate any benefit from kids trying to say what they think they saw during the most traumatic event in their young lives to date.

Again, thanks OP for bringing some solid updates to the situation. As much as I can do without speculation and wild theories over dinner, I sure do want to keep up on the hard facts and events as they happen on this one.

edit on 29-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I just figured they were going to do this to recreate some footage (TV news, school security cams) to make their story work.

Never heard of them recreating Oaklahoma City bombing, 9-11, Columbine, Aurora Cinema, Kennedy....

Maybe next they'll recreate the WMD they heard about in Iraq.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jough626

Ummmm.... Which one of the numerous reenactments of Dealey Plaza would we want to look at??

911? OKBomb? I guess you missed the extensive digital recreations of every last possible detail. The scenes were understandably unusable for any real world re-creations, obviously. Total destruction makes that a might challenging.

In this case, they have the place...and a very good question to answer. Were the bullets outside the buildings just careless shooting through windows and walls or was this guy AIMING for the cops?

If the latter? There is an issue to settle. Did the Police arrival accelerate or even cause him to end his shooting spree early with a bullet to himself? Might he have carried on far more if they hadn't come in? I think this will address that to the extent anything ever can.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don't understand the shock regarding this.. Isn't this standard procedure in shooting crimes?

People have this warped view that this crime was solvable within the first day.
That's certainly not true if you want a thorough investigation.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by johngalt722

Why would they recreate the scene anywhere else besides the original 'scene' of the crime. I feel that would almost defeat the purpose of it all together. Don't you think? If I remember correctly, a vehicle outside of the school was found with two or more bullet holes. It would make sense for them to do this in the same parking lot, to make correct calculations based on trajectory and possible locations of the shooter inside the building.

-----------------------------------

Interesting news, none the less. This might actually explain the aforementioned bullet holes. And give us a better idea of what actually took place on the ground there. Not to say an 'official' story release is on the horizon, but maybe they're getting somewhere? *sigh* I guess we'll see what happens.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The link isn't working for me. Is it me or the link? :0)

IF we ever hear of the results of the reenactment - they should be very telling as well as horrifically sad.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

It won't let me edit my post again. I had to use tiny url but I don't think I am pasting it right. Try this
www.courant.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

I finally fixed it in the post after yours sorry.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
First mention I;ve seen of his weight and it only took how many hundred articles coming out to learn that?

Police believe that Lanza, who barely weighed 110 pounds, couldn't carry the shotgun into the school because of all the other guns and ammunition he had.

110 lbs of him, I read elsewhere he was 5'8". Bit wispy eh?
That plus his personality make it hard for me to believe he could have pulled this off.

I did see pics of the windows knocked out in the front finally today as well.
Like we've all been saying the media has been so slack in reporting any relevant facts and staying consistent with their stories which someone in LE is giving them.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Nevermind. Last sentence in the article don't know how I missed that.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

I finally fixed it in the post after yours sorry.

Thank you!!!
Reading now.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

My question in reguards to this developement is, "Why?". So they just want to know if he fired at the police? Is that it? What does that do other than create more confusion?

Or perhaps that is the whole idea behind this so called recreation......

I think the media has created enough confusion in reporting this incident, and like 9/11 we will never know the truth as to what happened!!!

Nope, they have NO ACTUAL photo's of 600...that is 600 alleged school children being evacuated to the firestation next door for parent pickup and they have no other evidence ANYTHING EVER happened at the school. Read the goddamn coroners interview, WHAT A FECKING JOKE!! He was surrounded by state police in case he said the WRONG thing. He had NO ANSWERS!! This is all a fraud and so very sad.

I have been wondering, they are building houses in a local farm community at an alarming rate, these are huge 3 story house so close to one another, packed in. WHO is going to be able to buy these huge McMansions? OR.........OR are they relocating these people under the witness protection program and giving them a new life in these huge houses if they KEEP THEIR GODDAMN MOUTHS SHUT!!!!

I strongly think they are building these communities for people they have coerced into being patsies and victims. They are relocating them out of state so no one questions them. What a truly SAD and disgusting government/corporation that WE ALLOW to exist!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Are you freakin serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING HAPPENED!!! No shooting, nothing. They created a false flag to entice people to turn in their guns, how goddamn dumb is most of society these days!!!!

What a lame comment you made. They have to recreate it as there is no actual PROOF anything happened to begin with!!! There is no photo or video evidence of anything wrong there, no evacuation of the alleged 600 students, the first responders were not alowed into the school to see if they could help but were re-directed to the fire station 100 yards away? WHY? And the students were to be evacuated to the same fire station for parent pickup.....600 alleged students, imagine the traffic jam... AND NO VIDEO FOOTAGE OF ANYTHING!!!! So they have to re creat it so they have something to show the public!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER BEFORE RELEASED VIDEO!!!! I can see it now....... WHAT A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
They very well could be investigating the scenario of there being more than one shooter. I think this may be the case. The Bushmaster assault rifle was recovered from the trunk of a vehicle, yet, rifle rounds were found inside the school. The whole things stinks of a staged black ops event. We are seeing the most unprecedented attack on the second amendment in American history

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Maybe I'm daft, but why does it even matter if Lanza shot at law enforcement personnel? He's dead. It isn't as if it would affect any charges to be brought against him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join