It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forum newcomer here, posting my first homemade video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi!
Ive been exploring the esoteric field/conspiracy theories/ancient history/alien histories/new age/2012 fenomena etc etc for about 3 years now. i gone through many stages in this time, fear, confusion, carelessness, manic behavious, anger etc. Now its mostly curiosity that drives me. I dont know how many hours of youtube videos Ive watched but I guess its about 300 hours or so. (I find videos easier to digest rather that plain text.) Its a great puzzle to lay and Im not sure I will ever see the whole picture.
It kind of started when we had an episode of mass-death of birds here in Sweden that I founded strange and no proper explenation was given in MSM so i turned to the Internet and found a whole new world out there. Ive always been intrested in the esoteric field but I haven´t really thought about it that much until the last 3 years, I´ve never been discusisng my studies with anyone but myself really and that sucks. However my head feels like its about to explode and i need to release some preasure. So I thought this was a good place to do so.

Im not sure if Im an awaken one or a conspiracy addict but it sure is an interesting trip!

I also made a youtube video that I like to promote. Its made as an music video with the frequent use of one eye symbolism in music album covers as my theme. I think I have a diffrent approach to the subject as I don´t try to showel any answers down anyones neck, I rather want the viewer to make their own conclusions and become curious + I really like the music in it. I hope you watch it and enjoy it. I appreciate any comments on it also.

I hope I will have some interesting conversations with you people on this forum and will try my best to make myself understood even though my first language isn´t English.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That's what ... over 500 photos of "One Eyes"? That's a phenomenal amount of collecting there!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CygnusX3

Welcome to ATS. If I were you, I'd edit your first post...and make it a straight introduction post without your video. Save the video for when you have 20 posts. Then start a thread with it, in the proper forum. I doubt it will be allowed to stay in this/introduction forum. 20 posts go real fast.....

Des

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome to ATS. If I were you, I'd edit your first post...and make it a straight introduction post without your video. Save the video for when you have 20 posts. Then start a thread with it, in the proper forum. I doubt it will be allowed to stay in this/introduction forum. 20 posts go real fast.....

Des

You have a point there, but I cant seem to be able to edit my post now since there have gone 4 hours since i posted it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Hope to see you around the boards. There's a lot of interesting stuff to explore here. You'll fit right in.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CygnusX3

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

You have a point there, but I cant seem to be able to edit my post now since there have gone 4 hours since i posted it.

Since we are both still here...looks like you are in the clear. You are well on your way to getting those 20 posts. I look forward to your contributions to the ATS Family...

Des

edit on 30-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Looking forward to what you have to offer.

new topics

top topics

join