It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian terrorists - a tool used by foreign interests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

For almost 2 years operation to destabilize Syria has been taking place and peacefull solution can not be found. This is exactly what the same interest behind attack on Syria wants – a whole region in war and predominance of Muslim Brotherhood. Muslim brotherhood took over Egypt, Lybia, and now it's Syria's turn.

Since I have noticed that embarrassingly many ATS members believing mainstream media side of story that Assad is killing civlians and US should come to save innocents from Assad, I decided to shine some light on all this. Excuse my english.

International community believes that civil war is taking place in Syria. However, that is not true. Syria is under attack from terrorists created by foreign powers such as United States of America, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, France, United kingdom, and others.

These predatory nations are working for foreign, U.S. and perhaps even globalist's interest in Syria.
Reality is not reported in mainstream media, since the same media works for the same interest responsible for an ongoing attack on Syria.

For those who still believe that Syrian people are rebelling against Assad here's a proof that these so called 'rebels' are actually foreign mercenaries and terrorists. They are created (paid, trained and supplied) by already mentiod predatory nations: USA, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, France and UK.

Sources:

• Obama authorized covert support for Syrian rebels, sources say

Washington (CNN) -- President Barack Obama has signed a covert directive authorizing U.S. support for Syrian rebels battling President Bashar al-Assad's forces, U.S. officials told CNN on Wednesday.

The secret order, referred to as an intelligence "finding," allows for clandestine support by the CIA and other agencies.

• C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition

WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

• Syrian rebels say Turkey is arming and training them

Rebel sources in Hatay told me last night that not only is Turkey supplying light arms to select battalion commanders, it is also training Syrians in Istanbul. Men from the unit I was embedded with were vetted and called up by Turkish intelligence in the last few days and large consignments of AK-47s are being delivered by the Turkish military to the Syrian-Turkish border. No one knows where the guns came from originally, but no one much cares.

• Exclusive: Arab states arm rebels as UN talks of Syrian civil war

Syrian rebels are being armed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, The Independent has learnt, in a development that threatens to inflame a regional power struggle provoked by the 15-month-old uprising against the Assad regime.
    However, three weeks ago, members of the loose assortment of rebel groups that comprises the FSA said they had received multiple shipments of arms including Kalashnikov assault rifles, BKC machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and anti-tank weaponry from Gulf countries and that Turkey was assisting in the delivery of the weapons.

"The Turkish government helped us to be armed," said one member of the FSA living in the Turkey-Syria border area. He claimed that the weapons had arrived at a Turkish port via ship and were then driven to the border without interference from Turkish authorities.

• France Grants Its Recognition to Syria Rebels

PARIS — France announced Tuesday that it was recognizing the newly formed Syrian rebel coalition and would consider arming the group, seeking to inject momentum into a broad Western and Arab effort to build a viable and effective opposition that would hasten the end of a stalemated civil war that has destabilized the Middle East.

• UK joins France in supporting Syrian rebel coalition

* Notice how mainstream media calls these terrorists „rebels“ „activists“ or „opposition forces“ justifying their cause. They are nothing like rebels, or activists, since many of them are foreigners and they are paid for their service – killing civilians and Syrian military. They are more like „mercenaries“ or „terrorists“ and they should be called this way!

Foreign mercenaries and terrorists in Syria have killed a lot of civilians in their terrorist acts in order to blame it on Assad's „regime“ and military, so they could provoke an invasion on Syria.

Mainstream media have not hesitated on blaming Assad for mass deaths of civlians. A lot of massacres of innocent people happened in Syria. MSM without sufficent evidence, basing their story and sources on paid mercanaries (terrorists) reported how „pro-regime“ forces killed houndreads of innocent civilians in massacres in Syria.

For example this is from Guardian publication:

Opposition groups in Syria on Tuesday said up to 400 bodies had been found in the town of Daraya, south-west of the capital Damascus, in what appears to be the worst single massacre by government forces in the country's 17-month-old civil war.

Blaming government forces without any proof.

Latest (23.12.2012) of all massacres of civilians was in Halfaya. Terrorists claimed Syrian warplane (MIG) fired rockets into a crowd of arrround 1000 people standing in line for a bread. Terrorist's claims have been taken seriously (as usual) and reported in mainstream media as a source.

You can review this video clip of Halfaya incident yourself. I think that terrorist's lied, since the area appears not damaged from airstrike, as terrorists claimed. If rockets were fired on street and building there should have been more damage I believe!
* Video contains blood, dead bodies and dismembered bodies

Besides, Why would Syrian government and military kill their own civilians? There is no possible gain and motivation in such action. Such actions only provoke more international concerns and brings Syria closer to foreign invasion and more unwanted threats arise.

Syria has denied attacks on civilian massacres; but mainstream media decided not to include their statements. Instead MSM reports only Terrorist's side of story. That is not journalism, it's called propaganda.
After all, it is enough to remember the destruction of Lybia and coming of the muslim brotherhood to power over there.

More evidence that exposes Syrian "rebels" are welcome.
edit on 29/12/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
All these middle east uprisings/war's have other agenda's in my opinion,
What these agenda are i have idea's but there my thoughts on whats going on so will not be divulging into them.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
All these middle east uprisings/war's have other agenda's in my opinion,
What these agenda are i have idea's but there my thoughts on whats going on so will not be divulging into them.

Maybe maintaining USD as a reserve currency, maybe to cause WW3 and global turmoil, maybe both. Maybe none of mentioned. It's hard to tell.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

great post

I think there are still two sides of a coin

I think haven123 has said it just right.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

I was just thinking.. if you want people to follow you into a war, you must make them believe there is a threat. I personally see religion as a threat, not the christian one, muslim brotherhood?, yes! I see it as a threat to my freedom.
and who sits right in the middle of all this "uprising"... right... insentient business man

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Another interesting article:
Al-Qaida turns tide for rebels in battle for eastern Syria

"We have clear instructions from our [al-Qaida] leadership that if the FSA need our help we should give it. We help them with IEDs and car bombs. Our main talent is in the bombing operations." Abu Khuder's men had a lot of experience in bomb-making from Iraq and elsewhere, he added.

top topics

join