It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our governments are testing the their citizens to see if we will put up resistance.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I will say this they will play both ends of the coin regarding resistance. If by an off chance a resistance takes hold of this country the government will employ agents into its mix. If the resistance succeeds they will enact a new constitution with loop holes that can be exploited. a hero will raise from the ranks who will seem like a savior only to dupe the people who asked for the rebellion into a new constitution that will be flawed. The flawed nature of the new constitution will be a " purposeful accident" caused by a great threat to the new government "war" with another country will halt further development in a way that's open to the public. I would have to agree they are testing us, playing two moves at once, The only reality to a winning resistance is that it was staged to appear we had won our freedom while losing it. anyway you look at it its already lost unless the whole system collapses which means global false capitalism needs to fall before true freedom can prevail.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I'm glad our founding fathers had the opposite views of you Naysayers when it's the ones that want good but deny it will happen that slows if not stops people from succeeding.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
A thread needed to be read by every American, imo. Star and flag, OP!

I, personally, draw comfort from "George Washington's Three Visions"...which are recorded in the Library of Congress and are not hoaxes, as some claim...

Although the USA will almost be lost (Aren't we there, yet? It seems to be so!!) according to Washington, in the end, though the whole world oppose her, our Republic will stand. Unfortunately, I believe a large loss of life will precede the Republic being saved. Therefore, good luck to all, be safe, and I hope to see you in the newly-restored Republic...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I'm glad our founding fathers had the opposite views of you Naysayers when it's the ones that want good but deny it will happen that slows if not stops people from succeeding.

lol you don't think the British had hands into both sides of the American revolution lol. Look at the reality every time England comes up with a totalitarian law they implement it here 5 to 10 years later. They are having a hard time with the guns but give it time. Our founding fathers saw this coming and created a constitution and bill of rights, they even said if the government get's out of line you can take up arms to fight them and preserved the right to own arms.

Our true liberty died in the civil war which allowed the federal government to overstep its boundaries. its second death came with the building and use of the federal reserve. Now its third death is coming with the constitution being stripped and our rights meaning nothing. Every law that stopped people from owning high powered rifles, war planes, war weapons ect. For crying out loud they classified anyone who even thinks the way we do potential terrorist. They passed a law allowing them to kill American citizens and detain who ever they deem a terrorist for how ever long they want without trial! they have already declared war on its own people. they are going to put 16,000 drones over our heads in 2016. Do you really believe the high powered rifle will save us against that. Even then they have spread globally over the world and have puppet governments willing to help. even a win here will not stop it

the global banking cartel needs to go down, the United nations needs to go down, we need mass revolutions to have effective change in this age. It isn't 1700's is all I'm saying

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The powers of the world have grown to a point that it would take a total breakdown of every thing we deem civalized to change it.

People won't rise up for fear of losing what that have.
Fear is used as a form of control.
Its if you fear this happening then don't worry you don't have to defend yourself. We will create a law that will do it for you. And bam! There goes another little piece of our freedom.

We can all talk about what needs to be done but are we willing to lose everything in the attempt?
Remember what happened when rome fell?
The dark ages. All these lovely gadgets and new knowledge would either be lost or forgotten.

I'm not saying people shouldn't stand up. I'm saying most wouldn't be willing

Everyone would line up to protect their cars and homes but not to stand up for principles.
So it comes down to all or nothing.

Sorry to say but a few would stand bit we would stand alone.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by loveshot1831

I have to agree with loveshot. People are to involved in themselves to even notice a problem. Organizing something would be almost as impossible as executing the question posed to my by my twelve year old today:

"What do you think would happen if everyone in the world jumped at the same time?"

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
any suggestion leaving the UN out is missing a key player
i merely ask the op if has watch the "grand design" in entirety by edward griffin
then replace name "grand design" with the United Nations
something kicks in
then consider CFR to Scretary of State relationship...(great videos display cfr tells govt what it's agenda is to be)
something else kicks in
it's not goverments
it's all UN agenda

they have a strategy...covert in nature...under the disguise of world peace...they must destroy all nations so that one nation can rise...the united nations

this strategy in an unfolding progressive one where end goal out trumps time to achieve said goal
success is obtainable without being rash "don't do too much" is their credo
they've unleashed this many decades ago

it's not governments or people
it is a well played strategy that consumed governments and people

if anyone hasn't studied this...please do...it becomes clear
better yet
study and correct me where i may be wrong here

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
On a macro scale they are using the incremental "frog in the pot" approach that you suggest. It is a ratchet effect as well and psychologically it is called acclimation. If they just declared a coup and started road blocks, etc then the people would revolt....but this way they roll it out slowly as the technology is prepared to facilitate a totalitarian state. Dont be beguiled tho there will be a catalyst to act as a coup de grace or trigger event like the Reichstag burning for Hitler. On a micro scale when they start to confiscate unregistered firearms it will have the appearance of just coming after those in violation of the law (ruby ridge, waco) and not an all out assault on gun owners like the attempt of the British to take the armory at Concord, MA. Once they achieve a certain level and many are arrested (or worse) then they will (in conjunction with the catalyst or trigger event) ban all guns and come for them - registered or not (and yes with registration it makes their job easier).

Another analogy in the incremental approach is like lifting weights. A man cant lift a ton of grain but he can carry forty 50# bags one at a time to get the same job done - it just takes longer. Also, (also weight lifting) if you try to lift too much you and your muscles are not warmed up you can tear a muscle and then be out of action for some time but if you increase the load incrementally as you work out you will build your muscles up and increase your load bearing capacity. The 'roid heads in LE who have volunteered to work and train with the Feds on gun confiscation even before it is law should be able to understand that analogy.
edit on 31-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

A populous forced into peace is just an illusion to the ones using the force, the populous knows better and will eventually take away the peace the the force wanted so badly just to gain freedoms back. So even if the Global UN gets into the throne the people will eventually betray the throne and in revolt burn the throne room, castle and city to show those in control they are no long in control even if they populous knows there will be no order once the throne is over turned. Like with the revolutionary war. They knew once they toss out the British they would have to start from square one and an entirely new society must be started from scratch. Vicious cycle.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am just looking at this fiscal cliff stuff and thinking: if this wasnt a game then why take it down to the wire? What good can be cahieved by taking it to the last minute? It is a game they are playing and testing more than just our resolve to stay free, they are testing all sorts of things. I believe there are computer models being refined that simulate mass human behaviour, like they have a model that simulates the spreading of an epidemic, they are also modeling resistance to laws, millitray presence, and in this case faith in the US economy or something. I bet that each state is given a resistance rating, and each law/event is given a severity rating and they test what the response is when certain things happen or certain laws are passed in certain areas etc.

www.cs.virginia.edu...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

prove they are going to come for our Guns with Foreign help

Come on, how many decades are you conservatives going to cry that foreign troops are coming here to get us before you wake up and realize it's a fantasy, created to agitate unquestioning sheep?? There are no boogeyman "foreigners" here and Russia is not planning to attack us.

How can people by dumb enough to believe this crap? You would think after 20 years of hearing this crap that people wouldn't be stupid enough to still fall for it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Empires always fail.
Always.

Each time one rises it gets too big and is usually toppled from within and or burned down from without. The problem is today that could mean an extinction level event.

If Hitler had nukes he would have used them. All of them if need be.

Deutschland ubbe alles.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveshot1831
The powers of the world have grown to a point that it would take a total breakdown of every thing we deem civalized to change it.

People won't rise up for fear of losing what that have.
Fear is used as a form of control.
Its if you fear this happening then don't worry you don't have to defend yourself. We will create a law that will do it for you. And bam! There goes another little piece of our freedom.

We can all talk about what needs to be done but are we willing to lose everything in the attempt?
Remember what happened when rome fell?
The dark ages. All these lovely gadgets and new knowledge would either be lost or forgotten.

I'm not saying people shouldn't stand up. I'm saying most wouldn't be willing

Everyone would line up to protect their cars and homes but not to stand up for principles.
So it comes down to all or nothing.

Sorry to say but a few would stand bit we would stand alone.

You make some pertinent points.

To put us back on a sustainable path as a civilisation It would take a tear down not only of many government services but also of most, if not all transnational corporations and the financial systems.

As for the corporations - these would have a very big impact on the average citizen since they are in control of many of the formerly public utilities around the globe. Water distribution and waste water services, gas and electricity, garbage disposal and recycling... You can't live without water and in a modern developed country people WON'T live without sewage, gas and electricity. Along with the assurance of law enforcement and food supply chain security, nationalisation of these essential utilities is a necessary prelude to righteously seizing power from the corporatists and big, intrusive .gov and putting them in their rightful place as the servants of their "constituents" and "customers", not masters of them.

Damn, I'm starting to sound like some commie Che Guevarra-wannabe. While I disagree with their ideology of control and oppression of freedom of voice, action and thought, the Pinkos came up with some workable strategies of revolution. Another one they came up with is the idea of a shadow infrastructure which exists to provide similar services to the population as those of the bad men in power. Of course, their idea was in support of their desired end state of a screwed up social system where nobody had any possessions or prospects aside from party officials, but elements of the "shadow government" idea would allow people to "opt out" en masse from the more farcical and oppressive government or corporate-provided services.

One example of the above would be food production and distribution - on a local level, many suburban-dwellers in particular could turn their front or back lawns into permaculture gardens. Parks and waste ground could be co-opted for the same purpose. The resulting produce could be distributed to the locals at nominal cost, thus exposing the ridiculously high supermarket pricing structures. People volunteer to work on the farms and go home with valuable skills in horticulture and permaculture which allows them to start a garden and urban farmer's market in their own area. The WWOOFer system is already in place to allow manpower and wide dissemination of the concepts above.

Another example would be recyclable waste disposal. Currently this is undertaken by double-dipping corporations - they are paid by local or state governments to collect the recyclables, then are paid again when they deposit it at the sorting and recycling centre. A lot of local cottage manufacturing industries could be developed if the recyclable materials were re-routed from the international pulp, aluminium, plastic and glass markets. Plastic can make liquid hydrocarbon fuels such as gasoline and biodiesel can be processed out of waste vegetable oils - local production of these two fuels would stimulate any local economy and keep people employed while providing cheap fuel for locals. It might be bad economics, but it's good for a community when it's not done with profit as the ultimate aim.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

I disagree. The US just re-elected Obama. We're almost begging the government to put restrictions on us. Otherwise we would have elected Romney.

What it really comes down to is half the people want to be taken care of by the government, protected, looked after, and don't care about restrictions.

The other half want the government to get out of the way.

I think it's too late for the US. We've reached the point of no return. The masses of people are going to voluntarily asked the government to take care of them. This isn't going to change for generations, much after the entire system collapses.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

prove they are going to come for our Guns with Foreign help

Come on, how many decades are you conservatives going to cry that foreign troops are coming here to get us before you wake up and realize it's a fantasy, created to agitate unquestioning sheep?? There are no boogeyman "foreigners" here and Russia is not planning to attack us.

How can people by dumb enough to believe this crap? You would think after 20 years of hearing this crap that people wouldn't be stupid enough to still fall for it.

you fail to make appeal here
how many decades...hitler tried too much too quick
they learned from this...operation paperclip crossed many fronts of incorporation
a strategy devoid of time...focused solely on strategy success

watch with awareness to see references being made to UN agenda's in politics and news
you will see this

i may add...have you studied strategy as portrayed in the "grand design" by edward griffin...before you attempt to discredit it???

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
They may as well. No one can resist their government these days...especially in the United States. We've put all our tax dollars into building this great army that we'd be helpless against if we wanted to resist. Completely helpless to stop an out of control government. It's sad.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The whole system in general is what i like to call "Backwards."

I agree, but i dont know what to do about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
And the tests continue and every day that goes by we see inaction.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join