It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Wahhabi Preacher Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women, plus latest news from Syr

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Extremist religious fanatics are a present clear danger to all the religions...One can find them in any faith if willing to dig up some dirt....Religion by itself is not a bad thing,it is the interpretation of it by certain individuals for their own benefit that make them look barbaric and gruesome.......Happy new year.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Only someone with a serious bias would think Syrian fathers would hand their daughters over to militiamen for a "short lived" marriages.

What part of RAPE , dont you understand...............

They dont NEED to hand them over...........

Just like the woman who recently died from the gang rape incurred from her ever so pious and hospitable muslim brothers..........

You continue to placate and walk around this as if you think you are being sly.......

You use slippery language and try to create instances to justify what this man said......

Youve blamed women outright........youve decreed this man a loon.......youve called other people out as being anti muslim.......

BUT YOU ARE YET TO ANSWER YES OR NO ON WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH THE FATWA!

amazing..........

a simple.........yes.........or no...........and you cannot produce it......

You sir.....are a coward to your religion........you sir, are a spineless man......and you sir, who would defend this charlatan of his religion.......through hook or crook..........which you have if anyone has read your posts from post one, should be ashamed.........

Have the balls to stand up for what you believe, or start believing in something else.........because guess what.......if you subscribe to this extremism , and you DONT back it up.........

Your head is as pretty as mine on the plate........I know......because ive seen it and lived it.......

i have nothing left to say to you
edit on 1-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I suggest you re-read my posts in this thread. I don't feel like repeating myself.
Cool?

I've.........................given...........................more....................than.............................a.................simple........ ...........yes......../.................no....... answer.

so its all there on record.

I dont spoonfeed replies.

dig it up if you really care.

edit on 1-1-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

I suggest you re-read my posts in this thread. I don't feel like repeating myself.
Cool?

I've.........................given...........................more....................than.............................a.................simple....... ............yes......../.................no....... answer.

so its all there on record.

I dont spoonfeed replies.

dig it up if you really care.

edit on 1-1-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

patronize and make fun all you like...but no you have not supplied a yes or no.....in fact....i challenge you, please, copy and paste your reply in which you were asked if you agreed or not with his decree, and you answered yes or no....

Any time now.......ill go ahead and hold my breath

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Gotta agree with you

It seems yes or no just confuse the hell out of Skorpio

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Now go look up Sharia Laws
and see what they want to spread across the world.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Just like the woman who recently died from the gang rape incurred from her ever so pious and hospitable muslim brothers..........

You don't know if they were Muslims. That happened in India. Could have been Hindus or Sikhs or Muslims. Please don't be so quick to judge.

youve called other people out as being anti muslim.......

From what I've seen, most of the people posting on this thread are anti-Muslim. Calling Islam barbaric or primitive is VERY offensive, hurtful and I would call the people anti-Islamic too. I know people who cried after seeing the 'Innocence of Muslims' video because of how the Holy Prophet (pbuh) was portrayed.

I was surprised at how many people decided to start labelling Islam primitive after seeing this statement issued. Because some people have decided to bash Sk0rpion for not telling everyone if he does not agree, I would like to say I do not agree with this guy.

There have been plenty of fatwas made. Look at this one.
en.wikipedia.org...

There has been a fatwa made against Al Qaeda and nuclear weapons.
Fatwas are made by one religious scholar. That doesn't mean every Muslim agrees with them. So there.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

From what I've seen, most of the people posting on this thread are anti-Muslim. Calling Islam barbaric or primitive is VERY offensive, hurtful and I would call the people anti-Islamic too. I know people who cried after seeing the 'Innocence of Muslims' video because of how the Holy Prophet (pbuh) was portrayed.

No one called islam barbariac or primitive, they called the acts carried out by the muslim people that......

They called this man issuing this that............

The problem is people like you who come on here, and refuse to call a spade a spade .............

Whats more offensive to ME, is the fact that so many of these muslim figureheads come out and call for things like this.........

You don't know if they were Muslims. That happened in India. Could have been Hindus or Sikhs or Muslims. Please don't be so quick to judge.

TRue........but when everyone is charged.....if they come out and say that they are.......what then?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

As I've said many times at ATS, those who shout loudest, gets heard the most, and radical Muslim imams, certainly know how to shout loudest.

All religions have a shady and very questionable ideologies and are misinterpreted by the misguided and uneducated.

Surely it's comes down to the Muslims as a whole to denounced these radical teaching preachers and their misguided ideologies, as it reflects on Muslim the world over.

Now there are over 2.2 Billion Muslims in the world today, and I'm guessing only about 2% actually follow the radical teachings, so with this in mind, were are the 2.1 billion other Muslims who claim to disagree with the lunatic fringe calling for beheadings and dark ages Shari'ah that has no place in the modern world and now the rape of young girls in the name of muhammad ?

Good Muslims need to stand up and publicly outcast the loud radical Islamists, but this is not happening.

Now i hate all religion and truly believe it's a curse upon mankind, but out of all the religions, is it fair to say that Muslims are the most aggressive and fanatical people on the planet.

My biggest fear is that it's only a matter of time before a radical religious fanatic get holds of nuclear weapon or takes control of a country with nuclear power, like Pakistan.
Now can you Imagine if a lunatic caveman like the one in the Video i posted gets access to nuclear weapons, you know as well as i do, he wouldn't hesitate to use them.

So as I've already said, were are all good Muslims, and why are they not shouting down these radical idiots giving Muslims the world over a terrible name, as far as I'm concerned, any Muslim who doesn't stand up and make himself heard, is just as guilty as these fundamental radical preachers spewing hate the world over.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by RimDaas

The problem is people like you who come on here, and refuse to call a spade a spade .............

Whats more offensive to ME, is the fact that so many of these muslim figureheads come out and call for things like this.........

TRue........but when everyone is charged.....if they come out and say that they are.......what then?

Then I know the majority would be Hindu or Sikhs. I saw most of the men had the surname Singh which is Sikh. Besides most of them were 30-40, which means they were probably married and adultery is forbidden. Let ME ask you something. When a person rapes in the US, why don't they say CHRISTIAN rapes woman? Or when some one is mugged. CHRISTIAN has mugged someone? For some reason, you are quick to call anyone over here who is caught doing something wrong, Muslim, but EVERY shooter in the attacks we've lately becomes a lone outsider who doesn't really speak up for the rest.

I already said I reject his beliefs and I don't know what offends you so much. People never listen to what extremists usually say since
a) Adultery is forbidden
b) Raping is forbidden
c) fornication is forbidden

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is disgusting and I wish the women and good people of Syria safety and willness... but I hope you guys here on ATS are aware of rape in our own military (U.S.). Our leaders would never publicy condone it but in reality its an unspoken privilege to rape fellow female soldiers and civilians of occupied countries. It's illegal but rarely prosecuted and there are many statistics to confirm this.

The makers of this 'war on terror' created a paradigm of evil barbaric muslims and I just want to people to keep news like this in context.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Have the balls to stand up for what you believe

Have the intellectual honesty to first admit that the man said "temporary marriage" and not "rape" as the OP and yourself claim. Until then, I see through your loaded questions and statements.

patronize and make fun all you like...but no you have not supplied a yes or no.....

I'll supply a "yes" or "no" answer when the question isn't loaded.

Because you are asking me..."So do you agree with the decree to rape Syrian women?"
The only answer is that the decree was NOT about permitting muslims to rape muslims.

So you can stop with your "yes or no" games.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

In addition... the level of ignorance and lack of common sense in this thread is astounding.

a) A lot of people are deluded that Syrian women are now bound by Saudi guys "fatwa" to marry militants .
Common sense and reason tells us... they are not.

b) Whats even more absurd is that many of them actually believe that a muslim preacher issued a fatwa allowing Muslim militants to "rape" Muslim women. Common sense and reason tell us no muslim would accept this and that the preacher wouldn't last too long in his own country.

Its clear that their biases have affected their ability to reason.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This story is bogus. Fake. Proven wrong.
Exhibit A in How an Islamophobic Meme Can Spread Like Wildfire Across the Internet

I offer my congratulations to all here who gleefully participated in the spreading of bigotry and inciting hatred against Islam and those of the muslim faith without even bothering to check up the facts. You must all be really proud of yourselves.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
[/thread]

Complete waste of time.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join