It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Wahhabi Preacher Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women, plus latest news from Syr

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
On Lebanese al-Jadeed TV a Wahhabi religious cleric in Saudi Arabia called Muhammad Al Arifi, who is very influential, has just issued a fatwa that permits all Jihadist militants in Syria to engage in short-lived marriages with Syrian women IE
Rape) that each lasts for a few hours in order to satisfy their sexual desires and boost their determination in killing Syrians.

He called the marriage as 'intercourse marriage'.and goes on to say the Syrian female be at least 14 years old, not that it matters as these animals do as they please anyway.

Here's the translated version.

Also in other news concerning Syria.

Qatari PM Says Syria Proved ‘Unbreakable’

Qatari Foreign Minister Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, in a meeting with Arab journalists, researchers and public figures that was held recently in Doha, expressed a bitter mood of disappointment over the ongoing events in the battlefield in Syria.

He added that Syria proved its steadfastness and the system beyond all expectations seems unbreakable.

Source

Meeting between US and Russian officials was stormy after Russians’ harsh criticism for the US military support to the rebels in Syria

A meeting between US and Russian officials was stormy after Russians’ harsh criticism for the US military support to the rebels in Syria, and Washington's support to some opposition figures who have no legitimacy or any popular support. However, the US officials clarified that the US administration is willing to change face after face until a suitable person, according to them, would fit to lead the so-called Syrian opposition.

Lebanese Druze Leader Refuses to Take FSA Spokesman's Call on Air

This is quite funny, and the guys is right in what he says.

During a televised interview on Lebanese al-Jadeed TV, Lebanese Druze Leader Wiam Wahhab receives a call from a spokesman of the "Free Syrian Army" (FSA). However, he refuses to take the call, as he apparently despises everything FSA.

So that's a quick round up of events concerning the Syrian conflict, and Marin the Russian embedded journalists is about to upload another hour worth of frontline footage very soon, and i will post it up here, as long as it's not to graphic.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ummm.. Really? Rape as a reward and motivational tool for the fighters???? We're really hearing this in the 21st Century anywhere in the world? ...and will the world do anything but grunt and move on? I feel like we've gone back in time sometimes ...and it would take a pretty long trip back I think to find an era where global awareness could come on something so absolutely vile...and not bring immediate and loud condemnation from at least a good number of directions.

I'll bet we barely see TPTB take passing notice and this will surely be something Carney just kinda avoids in any press conferences.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
what a load of BS

fatwas to rape????????????????????????????????????????????

your wrong at every concievable level.....

stoopid

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm not hearing anything about this besides on ATS, probably because the Saudis are our beloved allies.

Especially with all the media coverage about the Rape in New Delhi, this is disgraceful.

We should be condemning ASAP with as much seriousness we can muster.

I seriously don't understand why it wasn't Riyadh... instead of Bagdad..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well... I always find it interesting when people pop up to simply say something is all B.S......have nothing to support that attack on an OP...then leave. Errr... yeah.. That added a lot.

As it happens, I first checked what the OP wrote for a whole different reason. I wasn't checking to see if he wasn't being credible or sincere ..I just had to make sure he didn't duplicate my OWN thread on this very same topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Amazingly? It seems to be starting a trend because these are actually different Islamic "leaders" spreading this filth. Enough of them saying it and the fighters may even take it as permission ....tho I'll bet they already have in more cases then we'll ever hear about.

After all, in this case, the Western governments have thrown full support behind those being told to go forth and rape the women of the enemy. Talk about a BAD position ...and in THIS case a rare instance? I'm literally ashamed of my nation for what it's done and doing to support these animals.

(Before someone goes apoplectic, animals refers to Jihadi fighters..NOT Muslims.. some love to assume the latter a bit too quick, it seems.)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's not only advocating the rape of women, but girls as young as 14, these monsters make me sick, like you said were going backwards.

This is the sort of stuff from the dark ages, why are the west supporting and arming these radicals, it's a very dangerous game being played.

One thing is very clear now though, most of the world is realizing that the Syrian civil war has been hijacked by global Jihad.

We the west should be kicking Assad and the FSA ass, so the Syrian people can build whats left of there country and this is Russia stance on this conflict, but it's becoming very clear the west wants this war to go on as long as possible which can only end in massive regional conflict, lets hope it doesn't backfire and bite us in the arse.

Is this a Israeli master plan gone terribly wrong ?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
what a load of BS

fatwas to rape????????????????????????????????????????????

stoopid

Care to contribute something worthwhile?

Fatwa allows rape of infidel women
edit on 29-12-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

what a load of BS fatwas to rape????????????????????????????????????????????

stoopid

Who's wrong me ? or this lunatic Wahhabi radical preacher saying this crap on national TV ?

I'm just posting news kept out of western media.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
rape is a recurring theme in the teachings and practice of many Muslims throughout the centuries, and still to this day- anyone deemed lesser, be it muslims who don't follow Islam correctly, Christians, atheists etc is nothing but cattle

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Qur'an, speaking figuratively about sex, says of women:

Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please. (Qur'an 2:223, Dawood)

Muhammad gave strong warnings to women who would not accommodate their husband's or master's desire.

Talq b. `Ali reported God's messenger as saying, "When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire she must go to him even if she is occupied at the oven." Tirmidhi transmitted it. (Mishkat Al-Masabih: vol. 2, p. 691)

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (p.) said, "if a man invites his wife to sleep with him an she refuses to come to him, then angels send their curses on her till morning." (Bukhari: vol. 7, bk. 62, no. 121, Khan)

Status of Women in Islam

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
When will the ATS community wake up and stop spouting the party line that Islam is a 'religion of peace'..?

Thanks OP for highlighting some of the Truth.

Islam is brutal, backwards, sadistic, perverse (etc). The evidence is stacked up around the globe, plain as day, well-documented in this internet age - and even if you don't believe in the spiritual principles I hint at shortly, you can see with your own eyes that 'peace' is NOT what Islam was designed for, or what it has become.

Islamic 'holy texts' are full of spiritual deception/ 'heresies', designed to subvert the world's opinions of Judeo-Christian tradition & theology, and to subjugate/ eliminate followers of the Judeo-Christian way (and those of all other faith). Islam is carefully crafted to veil its hatred of YHWH, Yeshua & the Judaic prophets, via a modicum of pretense at 'respect' for Judeo-Christian believers..

Quranic (& other related) texts detail slightly less harsh penalties for Judeo-Christian believers who have been conquered by Islamic raiders, when compared to - for example - Hindu & Buddhist believers, who are to be mercilessly exterminated. To eliminate free thought & creative expression in all non-Islamic faith groups/ philosophical traditions, to ensure a male-dominated tribal system (where women and girls are literally playthings to be abused at will) - these are also foremost amongst the sick & twisted goals to be achieved by 'true' Muslims.

By offering a pretense at 'respect' for Judeo-Christian tradition, the world is duped into thinking that the Islamic faith is a genuine component of Abrahamic theology, when in fact it can be conclusively proven that this is not the case. Sadly, even modern scholars have allowed themselves to be conned into believing that there is a genuine place for Islam alongside Judeo-Christian theology, philosophy, tradition & moral values - despite the facts of the matter: The Quran contradicts even the most basic of the Judaic moral/ theological principles, and works very hard, very cleverly, to pour cold water on the legacy of Christ & His closest followers.

The leaders of Islamic thought have been promoting monstrous, diabolical 'fatwas', based upon tenuous expositions/ re-imaginings of Mohammedan proclivities, for century after century. This is relevant to our understanding of what Islam (in its essence) is, because Mohammed was a paedophile & an abuser of women - a man who encouraged other men to abuse women, to have sexual intercourse with girls at least as young as nine years old. Mohammed was a deceptive, dishonorable warlord, and trained his followers to be the same. He brutally crushed all opposition, frowning upon those that showed mercy.

He was most certainly NOT the sort of person whom the Almighty would choose as a prophet, considering that the 'final prophet' of Abrahamic tradition, in the person of Jesus, had arrived on the scene six hundred years earlier, announcing that:

3 “God blesses those who are poor and realize their need for him,
for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.
4 God blesses those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 God blesses those who are humble,
for they will inherit the whole earth.
6 God blesses those who hunger and thirst for justice,
for they will be satisfied.
7 God blesses those who are merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 God blesses those whose hearts are pure,
for they will see God.
9 God blesses those who work for peace,
for they will be called the children of God.
10 God blesses those who are persecuted for doing right,
for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

Christ also stated plainly that anyone who harmed a child should consider himself in for deep trouble with the ruling authorities of the Universe. He stated clearly that such an abuser would be better off to tie a millstone around his neck and be thrown to the depths of the ocean, than to suffer the punishment he would receive following crimes against children.

So why would an abuser of children be selected to carry on prophetic work in the 'Abrahamic tradition'..?? Why, when such prophetic work was finished by Christ, does Islam contradict His words & legacy so completely..??

Makes sense ONLY if an enemy of Christ was the hidden hand behind the formation of Islam...

NB - Slight addition to rant -

Muslims are only moderate (and therefore, decent human beings) if they deny several of the central tenets and instructions of their 'prophet', and those of the Caliphs & other Islamic leaders in the centuries since Mohammed shuffled off this mortal coil.

'Islamic Extremists' should more accurately be labelled as 'Islamic Fundamentalists' - that is, they should be understood by the people of all nations as those Muslims who apply the full instructions/ guidance of Mohammed and the Caliphs, and are therefore 'truly Islamic' - showing the true colours of the false religion known to this world as Islam.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Oh, the joy of allies esteemed because they have oil! All of those excuses for western nations to go into Muslim countries like A-stan, etc, 'to protect the women' just fall apart in the face of that which is Saudi Arabia.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

why cant i find more sources for this "fatwa" other than a reporter quoting it in a video ?

I cant find any of this on google. Only thing i could find is about this guy supporting Syrian rebels and his muslim "brothers" in Syria, nothing about raping what so ever.

Could this be propaganda spread by the Assad regime ?

Dont get me wrong, im not defending this guy, just want more sources other than a libanese tv station.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Islamic 'holy texts' are full of spiritual deception/ 'heresies', designed to subvert the world's opinions of Judeo-Christian tradition & theology, and to subjugate/ eliminate followers of the Judeo-Christian way (and those of all other faith). Islam is carefully crafted to veil its hatred of YHWH, Yeshua & the Judaic prophets, via a modicum of pretense at 'respect' for Judeo-Christian believers..

Islams respect of Jesus and the prophets is genuine. You can keep telling yourself that Muslims only pretend to "respect" Jesus and the prophets.

The term "judeo-Christian" is the ultimate oxymoron.
Because the Judeo half of it openly hate the central figure of the Christians. They openly insult Jesus and his mother. They are literally anti-christs. And yet, most Christians support these very anti-christs.
People who say "Judeo-Christian" might as well say "Satanic-Christian".

The Quran contradicts even the most basic of the Judaic moral/ theological principles,

Actually, Jews agree that Islams concept of God is identical to theirs. Which is why some Rabbis even say that its permissible for Jews to pray in a mosque but NEVER to set foot into a Church, which they see as a place of idolatry and polytheism.

So why would an abuser of children be selected to carry on prophetic work in the 'Abrahamic tradition'..?? Why, when such prophetic work was finished by Christ, does Islam contradict His words & legacy so completely..??

The "Abrahamic" tradition that you are trying to uphold contains some of these gems....

Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
- Numbers 31:17-18

And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain.
- Deuteronomy 2:34

And we utterly destroyed them, ...utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.
- Deuteronomy 3:6

And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them.
- Deuteronomy 7:16

Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
- Deuteronomy 13:15

But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth.
- Deuteronomy 20:16-17

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.
- Joshua 6:21

So smote all the country ... he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded.
- Joshua 10:40

Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
- 1 Samuel 15:2-3

Clearly, you are unaware of the violence in the "Judeo-Christian" tradition that you believe is all rosy and fluffy, like in the verses you quoted.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

has just issued a fatwa that permits all Jihadist militants in Syria to engage in short-lived marriages with Syrian women IERape

Short-lived marraiges? I thought you said "rape"?

rape1 [reyp]
noun
1.the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
2.any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.

Sure doesn't look like that guy permitted the militants to force sex upon women against their will. So your thread title is rather misleading.

Your thread title should have just read :
Saudi Wahhabi Preacher Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to engage in short-lived marriages Syrian Women.

Sure its not as dramatic and attention grabbing as using the word "rape", but its a heck of a lot more HONEST.
You have inserted your own opinion on those "short lived marraiges", by defining it as "rape".

Do you generally assume people who've been through short lived marriages / relationships are rapists or rape victims?

edit on 29-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

This is sick, just plain sick.
Any person using thier power to encourage any form of rape onto any person (14 years old for the Is' sake) should be removed from said position with extreme predudice and with immediate effect.

Rape is wrong in any case regardless of race creed or colour.

No means NO people

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Lets have three cheers for religion, ahhh the justification of immoral acts,
religions number one use worldwide, to justify immoral oppressive acts and
somehow give those choosing to partake a sense of morality, the irony here
is the christian right would do similar things and has in the past if only
given the chance, islam is no more a religion of peace than christianity is.

you know whats funny, i have yet to see one single solitary case of someone
like hitchens getting on TV somewhere and saying, atheists may rape
14 years and older girls to sate their sexual desires, they must be allowed
to indulge their sexual desires i mean come on.........

And whats really sick to me is that any religious person compares atheism to
these religious nut jobs, perverted sick individuals they are, we are no more
like them then they are peaceful...... just a friendly reminder that not all religions
can be right, but it is possible for them all to be wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Since Mr Scorpion has decided to show us certain 'gems' of certain religions(that he assumes we are trying to uphold) ,let me show some 'gems' of Islam (which he probably seems to uphold).

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Since Mr Scorpion has decided to show us certain 'gems' of certain religions(that he assumes we are trying to uphold) ,let me show some 'gems' of Islam (which he probably seems to uphold).

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

VIOLENCE in quran

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

Im not saying all of you. Just the one user I responded to... who seems to be of the impression that the "judeo-Christian" religion is spotlessly clean. Read my post to him and you might get the context.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join