It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Doctor Send To a Mental Hospital When he uncovered Satanic Abuse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
It's very strange that there is really no trace of him to be found online after his sensational claims were made. Mental health hospital or not. I looked for awhile & nothing.

As for tracking him down, try the mental hospital, try searching under his wife's name. Try looking up his old practice nurse.

That might help.

A few years ago you could put his name in and get loads of links, every one of them are gone and only ones making fun of him are around.
I dont know his wifes name and could not trace him on as a doctor.

I can put my present doctor into google and get his address and phone number but not my old doctor.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
It's ironic...years ago they used to murder you if you didn't talk to god, now they lock you up in a nut house if you say God talked to you.

Talk about fickle.

Maybe the horror of what Dr. Philips discovered, the harrowing stories of abuse, the Satanic overtones (probably used as an excuse to rape kids and murder people) the brick walls he must have encountered when he tried to pass this information along (which he must have done), all in all, more or less discovering the world he thought knew, wasn't the same world at all!

Could it all have added up to a complete mental breakdown?

People have gone nuts for less.

Anything is possible Im not ruling anything out but was surprised to find a link with Jersey and Birmingham children sent there.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Satanic abuse was made up.

Now I could agree if you were saying something like "fairies and goblins are made up", but to say Satanic abuse is made up is to say rape and murder is made up. Many people are dark sick individuals who are capable of very disgusting things, and many of them just so happen to be so called "Satanists". This has absolutely nothing to do with whether Satan does or does not exist. It's about individuals and groups of ritualistic murderers and rapists. They are real. End of story.
edit on 30/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Here is another article, it seems they laughed at him and in the Discovery channel doc they try to discredit the paitents.
This guy was a good doctor and intelligent man who did his job correctly, he uncovered abuse and his paitent and he were made fun off what i thought was strange.

Where have you ever heard of a doctor paitent relationship made fun off' what ever the problem.

weeklyworldnews.com...

Weekly World News is a gag paper like The Onion.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
It's very strange that there is really no trace of him to be found online after his sensational claims were made. Mental health hospital or not. I looked for awhile & nothing.

Seems he has been "Disappeared" or "Erased"...

The Illuminati are EXPERTS at rewriting history and making facts disappear.

THIS is how they maintain control.

Rewriting History and Making Facts Disappear

An unperson is a person who has been "vaporized"; who has been not only
killed by the state, but effectively erased from existence. Such a
person would be written out of existing books, photographs, and articles
so that no trace of their existence could be found in the historical
record. The idea is that such a person would, according to the
principles of doublethink, be forgotten completely (for it would be
impossible to provide evidence of their existence), even by close
friends and family members.

Making the Historical truth Disappear:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

It would not surprise me if your doctor had been silenced for uncovering the truth. Maybe the powerful figures were getting twitchy. The story is a sad one about the 14 year old, and the sentences they received were a joke. I mean letting some one like that out early is nothing short of a disgrace. You want to start like someone said trying to find where the doctor was sent. Good luck

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
OP is this the same documentary?

In Satan's Name

TV documentary about controversial satanic ritual abuse / recovered-memory / multiple personality disorder and the underground worldwide satanic network conspirators herding everybody back to church.

Playlist /// YouTube Channel

1994 documentary "In Satan's Name" by BAFTA-award winning UK filmmaker Antony Thomas. This aired on the British ITV network, and the United States on HBO. It has recently come into rotation on the US Arts and Entertainment cable network.

In Satan's Name

This originally aired on HBO in the US with a female narrator.

It was called "By Satan Possessed!"

Found by using this Search

edit on 30-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Wow, riveting documentary. The shrines of the children and the statue of the devil is really sick and rather unsettling. You have to question anyone who would allow such repulsive statues to be created is harboring some evil and sinister reasons for creating them. I can relate to why this man was so angry during the filming of this documentary. For a community to allow such a thing to continue is disgraceful and scary. 160 children have stepped forward claiming abuse. I think that alone proves this guy has unearthed some really sinister and satanic practices that occurred at this mental hospital. It definitely seems like there is a cover-up, and to prevent any further digging in the basement of the hospital is a glaring red flag.

OP thanks for bringing this to our attention. I would have given you 10 stars if I could.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma
this is just right! anybody who believes in such things like satan or his opponent need a treatment

do you know for sure this interview was the reason? maybe he was just ill...

Yes, our elite class does appear to be in need of some sort of treatment. You can tell by the way they amass piles of wealth while people are freezing, starving, and dying all over the world.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Just a couple of points.

1. If he was sectioned under the Mental Health Act then he had serious mental problems with risk to self or others. If he’s in a hospital, then he’s far gone.
2. Ritual Satanic Abuse has been widely discredited. A couple of decades ago it resulted in accusations which broke up communities and then were found to be false. Any quack can see Satan behind a hedgerow.
3. Jimmy Seville’s abuse is not Satanic.
4. If you give the doctors name (first and surname), plus GMC number, you could probably find a public record of his history as a clinician.

My Doctor was Sane you can see this by the way he talks and his eyes are focused.

With the greatest respect, you clearly know very little about mental health.

Regards

Ok look I just have a problem with a couple of points in your comment, this comment here:
If he has no one to come looking for him, then who is going to care? once he is drugged its all over. the staff dont care.

1. If he was sectioned under the Mental Health Act then he had serious mental problems with risk to self or others. If he’s in a hospital, then he’s far gone.

www.abc.net.au...

Western Australia's Mental Health Minister has apologised to a man who was arrested and drugged after being mistaken for a patient from a psychiatric hospital.

The only reason why this gentleman made it out of this place was because of his reaction to the drugs given to him, even though the other guy walked back in.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Just a couple of points.

2. Ritual Satanic Abuse has been widely discredited. A couple of decades ago it resulted in accusations which broke up communities and then were found to be false. Any quack can see Satan behind a hedgerow.
3. Jimmy Seville’s abuse is not Satanic.
4. If you give the doctors name (first and surname), plus GMC number, you could probably find a public record of his history as a clinician.

My Doctor was Sane you can see this by the way he talks and his eyes are focused.

With the greatest respect, you clearly know very little about mental health.

Regards

respect? no!
You certainly are not talking about Presidio or the McMartin day care events. In the end they WERE proven to have satanic influences and Michael Aquino was implicated, a known satanist.

With all due disrespect you are clueless about this topic.

I have met Ted Gunderson and have good friends that were friends of his. He proved you are clueless as he was an actual investigator that uncovered facts that you and others still to this day ignore due to cognitive dissonance or worse.
It's amazing to me that seemingly intelligent people INSTANTLY revert to cartoonish reality when the name satan and satanism is addressed as if these dark arts they use in seeking power only exists in other peoples figmants of imagination due to their own compartmentalized delusions that keep them safe warm and fuzzy.

True satanists reject the name satan and honor lucifer and call themselves enlightened. They, as you do, reject the label as you do.....but the prince of this world likes it that way....for now. I am always amazed at how spritual ignorance is portrayed as intellect by those that are ignorant.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I'm sorry but you can't just tell if someone is sane or not from seeing them interviewed.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Is this your Dr Philips - GMC reference no. 0614803 - suspended, but by now would likely have been retired anyway? James Andrew Philips, qualified Birmingham, registered 1964? As he was suspended, there could be some records of proceedings at the General Medical Council library - depending on how long they keep them for. Worth a try, to get some more details about what happened to him?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
evil people need to be dealt with in evil ways.

2nd line. Expose, humiliate, destroy.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I was waiting for someone to bring this up,that was the most disgusting,vile,
and disturbing thing I've seen.Why unless they're practicing child sexual abuse would
one have that in their yard for all to see,why would they have it?
blanetly in your face.They know their protected and don't care that you know it.Makes me want to vomit.Seeing these documentaries makes me look at people a bit differently.
you never know who they are.

And then having satan in the middle of a playground?What's wrong with the people that live there?
It seems they all turn a blind eye to the abuse,I guess it makes their lives easier,shame shame shame
on the people of Jersey Island.

Imo they should all be rounded up and shot,someone needs to be held accountable
and wasn't surprising that it was covered up.Well now that the queen allows satanist to
openly serve in the Royal Navy I'm guessing is one step away from giving the ok to these
muderers and abusers.

What a sick sick world we live in...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Freedom of mind, speech and press, that?
Right of religious opinion, non-violent?
I am for that.
There are various gangs based on religious basis, more than those of atheists...
Satanism is a belief, but criminal acts when providing that, or any other relligious believes, should be sanctioned, in accordance with 'state' laws... I am boring, amn't I?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
respect? no!
You certainly are not talking about Presidio or the McMartin day care events. In the end they WERE proven to have satanic influences and Michael Aquino was implicated, a known satanist.

you mean they all were accused of those things, nothing was ever proven in a court of law, no one was ever charged with anything, there was no evidence of anything!

With all due disrespect you are clueless about this topic.

says the person who thinks accusations prove anything _javascript:icon('
').

I have met Ted Gunderson and have good friends that were friends of his. He proved you are clueless as he was an actual investigator that uncovered facts that you and others still to this day ignore due to cognitive dissonance or worse.

how did he do that? where is the evidence? why should anyone care what he said? by the way you have no idea what cognitive dissonance is... seems you are projecting onto others.

It's amazing to me that seemingly intelligent people INSTANTLY revert to cartoonish reality when the name satan and satanism is addressed as if these dark arts they use in seeking power only exists in other peoples figmants of imagination due to their own compartmentalized delusions that keep them safe warm and fuzzy.

more projection, please realize this simple fact, SRA has no evidence to speak of, only claims made by people who are either accusing people of SRA or people who say they were abused in their childhood.
unless you can show anything you say is true, it is reasonable to think SRA is nonsense, whether you like it or not.

True satanists reject the name satan and honor lucifer and call themselves enlightened. They, as you do, reject the label as you do.....but the prince of this world likes it that way....for now. I am always amazed at how spritual ignorance is portrayed as intellect by those that are ignorant.

only the ignorant believe that they can dictate what something is by fiat. if a "true" satanist(whatever that is) rejects the name and honors lucifer, why do they call themselves satanists and not luciferians or whatever?

your statement makes no sense.
i'm always amazed by the level of arrogance some people have while spewing obviously silly things, please look to your own issues before attacking others, it makes you look less foolish.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony2
Is this your Dr Philips - GMC reference no. 0614803 - suspended, but by now would likely have been retired anyway? James Andrew Philips, qualified Birmingham, registered 1964? As he was suspended, there could be some records of proceedings at the General Medical Council library - depending on how long they keep them for. Worth a try, to get some more details about what happened to him?

Well done Mate That seems to be him.

Found this also
In 1991 James Andrew Phillips undertook their first directorship role at the age of 51 for a company called "Jupiter Trust", where their position was recorded as "B4431". Jupiter Trust is James Andrew Phillips newest non-secretarial directorship, where they have held the position of "Medical Practitioner" for 21 years, 3 months, 27 days..

So they suspended him aged Approx aged 55 after 30 years of running a practice.

Now if he really suffered a mental breakdown would they not ask him to take early retirement and put a locum doctor in to run his practice that he had set up, till he managed to sell it as an on going practice.

They shut it down instantly and put him in a mental home.

Something is not right here.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by WeRpeons

I was waiting for someone to bring this up,that was the most disgusting,vile,
and disturbing thing I've seen.Why unless they're practicing child sexual abuse would
one have that in their yard for all to see,why would they have it?
blanetly in your face.They know their protected and don't care that you know it.Makes me want to vomit.Seeing these documentaries makes me look at people a bit differently.
you never know who they are.

And then having satan in the middle of a playground?What's wrong with the people that live there?
It seems they all turn a blind eye to the abuse,I guess it makes their lives easier,shame shame shame
on the people of Jersey Island.

Imo they should all be rounded up and shot,someone needs to be held accountable
and wasn't surprising that it was covered up.Well now that the queen allows satanist to
openly serve in the Royal Navy I'm guessing is one step away from giving the ok to these
muderers and abusers.

What a sick sick world we live in...

wheres the evidence for this? were do the claims come from? if SRA is real and the claims are true where is the evidence?
oh right there isn't any, lots of claims by children, now we all would love to believe our children don't lie or parents wouldn't lie about child abuse, but the facts bear out to lying.

edit on 30-12-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join