It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incan Sun Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
So i was looking at the Sun stone and as always saw something completely different.
This is part of the Sun Stone:

What i see is an engine, air inlet to the left, exhaust (with smoke) to the right (or maybe the other way around).
Around the object's bottom is the air cooling (like on a moped or processor heatsink).
On the top the sparkplugs or push rods/tappet (i hope i got the right English word)
Wires at het bottom.
I fact the whole Sun Stone seems to show some kind of industrial process. I'm still figuring it out.
This is not a troll.

edit on 29/12/2012 by pinobot because: typo

edit on 29/12/2012 by pinobot because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I see a stone with some symbol carvings...
edit on 29-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Like do u really have to be a d1ck about what a person sees ? I bet ur only doing it cause You want stars

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pinobot

Could you help us out here?
I'm not seeing what you are. Maybe if you draw on it in paint and highlight what you see and re-post what you're talking about in more detail?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pinobot

Have you checked sites on the ancient Incans and looked at what the symbols represent? And have you looked at a picture of the whole stone? Often things "seem to be" something when you look at only a part of the object.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by pinobot

Could you help us out here?
I'm not seeing what you are. Maybe if you draw on it in paint and highlight what you see and re-post what you're talking about in more detail?

Ok, i colored a part op the image, to the right i think there is the inlet and carburator (red), what i think was smoke could also represent the flare/filter, to the left(red) is the exhaust, top (grey) are the push rods or spark plugs, aroud the bottom (grey) is the passive air cooling, on the bottom (red) are wires.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pinobot

Not to be disrespectful....but now that you've colored it. I see a man carrying a huge Birthday Cake, candles and all.

Des

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
reply to post by pinobot

Have you checked sites on the ancient Incans and looked at what the symbols represent? And have you looked at a picture of the whole stone? Often things "seem to be" something when you look at only a part of the object.

Yes, i've looked at the whole stone and it makes no sense to think these are some kind of writing or pictograms. They are just too complex and 3-dimensional, they seem to be representations of actual objects.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pinobot

First, good imagination.

Second, I don't see it even with your coloring. You really don't think it is an Incan pictograph or symbol in their language?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Byyyyyrrrrrrrd......why ya always gotta come along and point out the obvious?? And make sensible suggestions, to boot???

It's Quiauhtonatiuh, the representation of the cataclysm that brought about the end of the "third epoch" or age. And don't even ask me how to pronounce that.
According to Aztec belief, the third age was brought to an end by "The Rain of Fire Sun", so that's what the glyph represents.

How that visually represents "Rain of Fire Sun", I got no clue 'cuz I sure ain't seeing it. But that's what it's supposed to be.
alex-sk.de...
www.tokenrock.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast

Like do u really have to be a d1ck about what a person sees ? I bet ur only doing it cause You want stars

I don't care about stars and oddly enough we both had the same amount! LOL I do not like being called names either especially ones trying to be clever by hiding words with d0uchy symbols to avoid the filter! Are you trolling me?

I posted what I see. I have seen several Inca artifacts that have more ancient alien looking carvings than this one. Look through some of the other posts people see what they want to see in a very simple carving like this one.

Now here is an image of Inca artifacts that frankly represent a flying device (not a bird!) to me.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9b90af394db.jpg[/atsimg]

But I could not see anything other than symbols in what the OP posted like a Cartouche or a Hieroglyph or like I said a symbol representing a word ...
edit on 30-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I believe that these 'symbols' got more and more stylised as years go by and people forget their true meaning.

The planes are really nice, people trying to discredit them are completely missing the plot.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I posted what I see. I have seen several Inca artifacts that have more ancient alien looking carvings than this one. Look through some of the other posts people see what they want to see in a very simple carving like this one.

Now here is an image of Inca artifacts that frankly represent a flying device (not a bird!) to me.

I'm afraid that the websites you're reading aren't reliable sources about those artifacts. They are not Inca (and not Aztec) but, rather, from the Tolima culture (Central America). I've seen them in the Museo del Oro in San Juan, Costa Rica. And the "flying device" people are (seriously) cherry picking a few of the hundreds of items.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Byyyyyrrrrrrrd......why ya always gotta come along and point out the obvious?? And make sensible suggestions, to boot???

I'm EEEEEVYLLLLLLLLLLL (muahahahah!)

It's Quiauhtonatiuh, the representation of the cataclysm that brought about the end of the "third epoch" or age. And don't even ask me how to pronounce that.

Kee-owh-tone-a-tee-uh.

You're welcome.

According to Aztec belief, the third age was brought to an end by "The Rain of Fire Sun", so that's what the glyph represents.
How that visually represents "Rain of Fire Sun", I got no clue 'cuz I sure ain't seeing it. But that's what it's supposed to be.

Well, if you'd just arrange to reincarnate as Aztec, it'd be darn obvious!

They had interesting names, and the way they "morphed" natural features into stylized icons over the ages is rather interesting. It goes through a sequence of renderings, each more abstract than the previous.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

I'm afraid that the websites you're reading aren't reliable sources about those artifacts. They are not Inca (and not Aztec) but, rather, from the Tolima culture (Central America). I've seen them in the Museo del Oro in San Juan, Costa Rica. And the "flying device" people are (seriously) cherry picking a few of the hundreds of items.

That image was from here LOL but I concede it was a cursory glance at Google for an Inca artifact that leaned toward AA theory. Thank you for the correction.

new topics

top topics

join