It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens - Aliens and Cover Ups S05E02

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jasonlreeve

There's definitely some extraordinary cover-ups of extraordinary evidence. No doubt about it.

But as time trickles on and the current global situation (political, economic, social, scientific, etc.) settles or ebbs and flows... there's always the undying human nature for scorn, derision, mockery. It's too easy. It takes over without much need for coverups as I mentioned in the other thread.

So it helps to view reports of cover ups with the question of — How much of it is attributable to plain simple confusion and the fear of ridicule?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Text
Did you consider that some people believe this because of what happened after the airing of War of the Worlds on the radio? There was mass calamity that day for your information!

I think Phage summed up the answer to that quite nicley here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I loved this statement :

And by the way, wake up and smell the ectoplasm, there really IS a coverup... I think.

Considering your angry toned rant it made me chuckle for a while lol. As you get older and with experience it gets easier to spot the BS, The whole ET cover up premise is such an example. Dont worry im sure you will get there eventually once you open your mind to the truth.

edit on 30-12-2012 by MrMasterMinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

Haven't reached Se5 as I already said but if it is about the Binary Code from Rendlesham Forest incident, the one decoded by a PC engineer and then saying ;Exploration humanity; - well... does the episode bring anything new because this part of the Rendlesham forest is the least believable and I am not sure one should trust the story pf those two guys.

The Episode was ok in places, they seemed to bring up some interesting theory's about Egypt and akhenaten and how his elongated head mimics the ET or perhaps he was one. Some of his ruins have been vandalized so they cannot be read.This was seen as a potential coverup as the inscriptions could have left reference to aliens.

On Rendlesham;

To answer your question, no the episode brings nothing new to the rendlesham forest incident at all, just recycled material

I personally think the binary code message is nonsense, i have heard all about rendlesham forest before.

The UFO sighting itself seemed very interesting/credible but this code just kind of killed it for me, unless it has been translated wrong, i can't speak for the ET here but with their intellect, this message sounds pretty dumb.

this site explains the binary further, and also shows a map of which the co-ordinates go to, wonder if theres anything there under the sea maybe? the comments have some interesting ideas too

www.ufo-blogger.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMasterMinder

ok, first, I need to explain why I can't explain my thoughts the way I would like to... English is my third language, but I will try. I would like to express myself FormerSceptic is doing but I can't... well, this is not an excuse, is an explanation... but back to the topic

I think, if there is any cover up of aliens existence, it is for a reason.
Some people, more educated people may don't like it, sure, I don't like MSN ( I leave the government of this though for good reason ) is brainwashing the society, sure, most of the time it is wrong!
well.... not really wrong if you consider the level of the average human being. (they have they believes, problems, expectations ) and close-minded needs they fallow.

I still do believe, any disclosure about aliens (not fossils on mars but thinking, technologically advanced culture from another planet/dimension/whatever ) would bring up the worst of human-animal selfish crazy I hate my live feelings to a boiling point, and society as we know it would collapse... in therms of global anarchy... even if it would settle down after a while, but still would be horrible at least for our economy... es it is right now

why ??... because people are still irrational, killing for nothing than believe, ignorant and selfish
they don't think, they follow...

and not even in a case of an invasion by aliens like Phage said...
"Hearing that people are being burned to a crisp by huge machines stomping around the countryside would tend to do that." what would be ironically maybe a start to "hold on together as humanity" against invasion!
( there is enough examples in history humans can do that )

even if alien come with a big sing "we come in peace", half the gun loaded cowboys would never believe that!
another group would expect the aliens to fix all humanity problems ( energy, environment pollution, diseases.... )
some would call them the daemons, as they still close-minded in they religion, others would call them gods...

I actually had some talks to my friends, well educated, open minded people.
What I have heard in response to the question, what they would do if an alien ship would suddenly appear in the sky... well, I have to rethink my friendship with them

Now all the other people, what they would do... I don't even want to imagine.

I've came to the conclusion... the aliens wants this cover up ! they want conspiracies about them, as an learning process, they want MSM to tell us BS... to prepare humanity, to make it ready

there was a story about an frog
if you throw a frog into a boiling water, it will jump out, but if you put it in cold water and slowly heat it up, it stays inside the top till it is cooked...

this applies to any kind of tuning the humans

therefore a cover up is still necessary...
or was needed...
or there is time to condition people to what is coming...

you know what I mean

disclosure needs a diplomatic way...
diplomatic way is to convince others to do what you want them to
edit on 30-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The digitally encoded message.. If true.. Has blew me away..

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

If you ask almost anyone about what they would do if they heard that aliens had visitied the earth they will say they will say "not a lot, but it would be cool" or words to that effect. Ask them is they will stop going to work to get money to feed thier families and take to rioting in the streets and the answer will almost certainly be a "no". Yet people are ready to believe that a breakdown of scociety is a real risk if the news became public. Why?

Well for one we have been told that that is the case in a 100 UFO documantaries and books over the years and because aliens we want to believe aliens exist and this is a good reason why its not public knowllege.

It makes a good story. It plays off most peoples inherent paranoia about the governement. It also shows very little faith in the rest of humanity and its ability to cope with the knowllege of something that most people believe in anyway.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma

ok, first, I need to explain why I can't explain my thoughts the way I would like to... English is my third language, but I will try. I would like to express myself FormerSceptic is doing but I can't... well, this is not an excuse, is an explanation... but back to the topic

I should mention that English is my second language! I've had my share of adjusting. So I'm impressed that English is your third. I think multi-linguilism should be a prerequisite for anybody claiming to be open minded. The nuances from a different cultural perspective sometimes make all the difference.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMasterMinder
reply to post by KrzYma

If you ask almost anyone about what they would do if they heard that aliens had visitied the earth they will say they will say "not a lot, but it would be cool" or words to that effect. Ask them is they will stop going to work to get money to feed thier families and take to rioting in the streets and the answer will almost certainly be a "no". Yet people are ready to believe that a breakdown of scociety is a real risk if the news became public. Why?

Well for one we have been told that that is the case in a 100 UFO documantaries and books over the years and because aliens we want to believe aliens exist and this is a good reason why its not public knowllege.

It makes a good story. It plays off most peoples inherent paranoia about the governement. It also shows very little faith in the rest of humanity and its ability to cope with the knowllege of something that most people believe in anyway.

The problem is not with most working-day people. Stanton Friedman said it best, the problem of disclosure that is, in a recorded and edited Internet interview for a so-so website. You have to look pass everything except for what Friedman says.

edit on 30-12-2012 by FormerSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

yes, I agree, most people do believe in aliens. I agree most people YOU and I know would not riot in the streets.
but what about the others ?
most people I or you know, is a very very small number.
think about middle east, central africa, south america and all other countries people can not even write and read.
sure we could contain them, as we do now. this is not even the problem...

look in the US, how many people still follow the false prophets... Jesus said this, Jesus said that, Allah is big, I kill you if you say something about Mohamed...

I'm not afraid of thinking, well organized people, I'm afraid of those you and I don't know they intentions.
And how would the greed-profit driven bank#s act?

Aliens on earth means a BIG BIG change, regardless of "most of the people I know" believes

I do agree with you on disclosure, I hope myself I could ask ET some questions.
But I'm really afraid Aliens and the conspiracy theories about is all the best we can get right now

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

thanks for this video

he actually is covering all my thoughts I have about a cover up on alines... cool!

maybe it is time to tell...
one day, three years ago, I was on a plane staring from Germany, Duesseldorf...
after the take of, like 2 minutes or so, I saw an metallic, perfectly sphere shaped object hovering about an industry complex hidden in the clouds. It was surrounded by the clouds from the bottom and three sides. I have no picture.
I still can see it in my mind.

Unidentified Hovering Object... could not be a balloon as it was not moving and of an solid hard shape
I saw it for 2 minutes or so... maybe 1

Aliens? I don't know...

OH... btw. it wasn't glowing, it wasn't even reflecting the clouds but I new it was metallic
I had a camera with me, but was so impressed by what I saw, I didn't thought of anything than looking at it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Thanks for the vid, I have not seen this one. I will watch it later, but right now I will just say that the Mil/Gov [MIEC] is not only aware that ET is using American citizens for science experiments, but that they are in cohoots with ET, so as to get all the ET technology that they can get.

If they were to announce that ET is here, they would be in big trouble. If they revealed knowledge of ancient aliens, then the modern alien knowledge would quickly get out.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

Thanks for posting. I actually saw this on the History Channel (2) H2, last night, that's what they call it on my cable locally.

Although I am a regular viewer of the series, I have to admit that I am getting a little bored with it. The show in question was just a rehash of previous shows, with exerpts, and the new twist of "cover ups".

The whole part on the Rendlesham UFO incident, in the UK, was silly. You had Penniston, Burroughs, (the two retired army guys) and Linda Moulton Howe, walking through the forest trying to recount what the former two had witnessed over 20 years ago. Not very convincing, they really said nothing of interest.

Then the whole bit of Penniston with the binary code that he said was telepathically in his head, then put down on paper was very unbelievable. Even the computer guy who tried to analyze it had to fill-in [ ---- ] possible meanings. IMHO, fabricated.

So, entertaining?
Answer any real questions?
With that said, I will continue to watch the series for the entertainment value.
Also, I can add, with an open mind, the show does raise some interesting points of view that make a viewer wonder, and maybe research on your own a bit.

I don't watch these kind of shows often, but i did here. Intrigued by the binary code message Penniston got. Has anyone ever gone out and explored the co-ordinates given (a place off the west coast of Ireland?)

Exploration of humanity well if they were exploring human culture i guess you would start here. Most people would say Greece, Egypt or Rome. But Ireland is a fairly old country with an old culture maybe there is something there that we don't know or have forgotten?. I'm half Irish and there has been lot of strange tales and myths that have origins from there. Why did the binary message show there of all the places?

Of course it could be a hoax, but there does seem to have been a UFO incident of sorts at this former Nato base.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I LOVE that little greek guy's hair...and the fact that he cannot actually pronounce extraterrestrials is endlessly amusing.

I am a very skeptical believer...yeah yeah I know...I've had my own experiences but have viciously flogged them and beat them down with rationality and practicality.

I find myself "gufawing" as much as I find myself pondering...I just can't put both feet down on one side of the fence. They exist I'm sure but that's so damn silly and irrational and implausible...our Gov's are covering them up? If they could get here and visit like our Gov would really have any control over them at all? Pretty sure if I traveled a million light years to go to the zoo I'd be damned if some puny soft shelled creatures would stop me from seeing the wildlife and I doubt I'd really care who saw me...

As if aliens would "respect" our governments and refrain from being seen. Really?

Then again...there have been things throughout history and current times (and in my own life experiences) that really make me question what exactly is going on.

As far as the series goes...it's the little greek guy with the hair for the win. I'll be on the fence if anyone needs me.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by P12SOLD

Originally posted by ItDepends

I don't watch these kind of shows often, but i did here. Intrigued by the binary code message Penniston got. Has anyone ever gone out and explored the co-ordinates given (a place off the west coast of Ireland?)

Exploration of humanity well if they were exploring human culture i guess you would start here. Most people would say Greece, Egypt or Rome. But Ireland is a fairly old country with an old culture maybe there is something there that we don't know or have forgotten?. I'm half Irish and there has been lot of strange tales and myths that have origins from there. Why did the binary message show there of all the places?

Of course it could be a hoax, but there does seem to have been a UFO incident of sorts at this former Nato base.

From what I watched on the AA show, the computer guy only deciphered part of the binary code. They kind of make a comment in the show to the effect 'what would the remainder of Pennistons code reveal' or something close to that. But even with that said, the code that the computer guy deciphered, required him to speculate by using [....] to fill in letters/words to even make some type of sense to the code.

So, I am skeptical that anything of importance is to be found. There are a number of easy to use binary translation tools on the internet that anyone could use. All you have to do is type in the code, hit translate, and it will give you answer if it is intelligble. Anyway, just my take on that matter

But on your question of investigating the co-ordinates off the West Coast of Ireland? It did not appear via the show that any investigation was made (under sea dive or probe) of the area in question. That would be interesting to know if or if not, anything peculiar lies under the sea?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join