It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today: FOXNEWS' Linda Vester sucker punches Badnarik

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
"This Monday at 12:30EST (9:30PST) I will be declaring to several million people on live national TV that I will be voting for Michael Badnarik. I have already told the viewers in past appearances that Bush and Kerry have been consistently pushing me away, both of them supporting the PATRIOT Act, NCLB, expansion of the welfare state and bigger central government in general. "

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I want to load the video is there a way I can do this?

How big is it? I might be able to find some space for you.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature

I want to load the video is there a way I can do this?

How big is it? I might be able to find some space for you.

68.9 MB It's 4 mins long.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I know I would love to see it, I was busy and missed it.

If you cant load it could you tell us what happened in a little more detail?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Here's the list of celebs ect www.theadvocates.org...

Then Clint Eastwood needs to make some phone calls, seeing as he can get on any late night show he wants, and then "highjack" his spot by bringing Badnarik onstage with him.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Interview YOU NEED QUICKTIME 6

Try it again, I fixed it.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

68.9 MB It's 4 mins long.

Jesus, Mary, and Joesph!!
Do you have XP? There's this built in program called Movie Maker, it will let you trim that down to something a dialup user could watch before the election.

If you need more specifics on using it, im me for an email and I will help.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey wow....badnarik is pretty easy on the eys. Alot better looking than either Bush or kerry. Fascinating.

Badnarik, maybe a spoiler for the conservatives, thats why Fox is having such a time trying to discredit him and screw with him. Suddenly, while the conservatives are promoting Nader as a vote sucker for 'wasted democrat votes", Badnarik comes up from behind and starts drawing conservative votes.....hahahaha, sweet.

Id really like to see Mr badnarik win, though I know it wont happen, not in this election. But I will still vote for him regardless, and i hope, that with each campaign as it comes, Libertarians will work harder to get their faces and platforms plastered all over the palce so they can get more visibility and press, to show that third parties can be as serious as the big two.

America needs to see we do not have to be trapped between two evils, that a whole new world of third party politics is out there, waiting for people to see, that many views are supported.

I do not watch FOX news. My roomate does, cuz hes about as bright as a burnt out lightbulb, and as sharp as a plastic butter knife. He likes to watch it, i cant stand it. I pretty much figured that FOX news would give its trademark "fair and balanced" coverage to badnarik, just like they give it to all aspects of news.

Like the hideous amount of coverage spent on Scott peterson and Lori hacking, and almost none about the CIA reports stating the situation in Iraq is as good as it gets.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
TL your links no bueno, but I found this, grrr

foxnews.com
Election Spoiler: There�s a lot of talk that Ralph Nader (search) may be the spoiler in the election, but the real spoiler might just be the Libertarian candidate for president, Michael Badnarik, who is on the ballot in 48 states. So who is this candidate we�ve heard so little about? You�ll meet him on �Dayside.�

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Try it now.

I fixed it.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Try it now.

I fixed it.

Looks like it will work, but I am at work, and I am not willing to open that URL from here. Wouldn't look good if that showed up in the HTTP log.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
To show how "fair and balanced" they are read this crap

www.foxnews.com...

Its called Libertarians have little choice and talks about how Neither candidate is for smaller Government, etc.

OK so far

IT DOES NOT MENTION BADNARIK

It just gives the same old lesser of two evils BS

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thats the # the pisses me off... And now your going to get millions of people who see that and because it's on the so called "news" they'll believe it.

Which is why we have this problem!

God I hope these shyster's who go under the name of journalist get pulled over by the karma police..
This infuriates me.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Try it again, I fixed it.

I still cant get it to work

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You can also read a bunch of comments on the fox incident some funny, some smart, good and bad comments..

I enjoy reading other people's comments.

badnarik.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I can't believe she said, "Have you been to Iraq?"

B should of said, "Well, have you, biatch?"

EDIT: OK, he should of said, "Probably as many times as you or the other FOX News talking heads."

[edit on 26-10-2004 by curme]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I still cant get it to work

This one doesn't need anything just media player

www.kylejack.com...

THIS ONE WILL WORK!

ps: I was reading the recent comments on blognarik to the questions linda posed to badnarik about if he had been in iraq...

Here was one answer someone posted, I found it quite comical... And true.

Another answer could have been, �No, I haven�t been in Iraq and, apparently, neither have any WMDs.�

more commentary:
badnarik.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well bull#, I do not think she was that rude to him, you could tell she didnt like him , but rudeness was not present.

I thought he did a good job , except the Blinking and looking down quirk he has. Personally not a bother to me but just look at the way Bush is picked on.

All in all, if the election was not so IMPORTANT, I might vote for him.

What do they believe in?

Executive Summary
www.lp.org...

Individual Rights and Civil Order
No individual, group, or government may initiate force against any other individual, group, or government.

Trade and the Economy
The only proper role of existing governments in the economic realm is to protect property rights, adjudicate disputes, and provide a legal framework in which voluntary trade is protected.

Domestic Ills
Current problems in such areas as energy, pollution, health care delivery, decaying cities, and poverty are not solved, but are primarily caused, by government.

Foreign Affairs
The United States government should return to the historic libertarian tradition of avoiding entangling alliances, abstaining totally from foreign quarrels and imperialist adventures, and recognizing the right to unrestricted trade and travel.

I have read through these and like what I see, but I disgree with a pullout in Iraq, period. The stakes are to high.....

I do see issues:

Foreign Intervention
We would end the current U.S. government policy of foreign intervention, including military and economic aid, guarantees, and diplomatic meddling. We make no exceptions.

* This abandons Isreal.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Libertarians look at it differently, this election is to important NOT to vote for him

I do see issues:

Foreign Intervention
We would end the current U.S. government policy of foreign intervention, including military and economic aid, guarantees, and diplomatic meddling. We make no exceptions.
* This abandons Isreal.

The entire point is that if we do not interfere in other countries affairs and just do business with WHOEVER is in power completly takes away a reason to attack us. Back this with a rapid deployment force that is NOT spread thin in 135 countries all backed up with nukes makes us an easy friend and a Bad enemy.

Isreal could beat all the Arab countries combined and has, they can take care of themselves. It would be a plus to get them to the table if they knew we were not gonna back them no matter what.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by edsinger

Libertarians look at it differently, this election is to important NOT to vote for him

I see your point Amuk, but I agree with edsinger. Kerry is just too scary to contemplate in the WH!
However, I think this election may be the begininng of the end of the regular two-party system.
I have about 5 or 6 local libertarians to vote for. And I plan to vote for each one locally. One you get liberatarians elected locally, it will be easier to get national attention.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join