It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today: FOXNEWS' Linda Vester sucker punches Badnarik

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ok wow, I'm mad...

That little twit, an obvious right wing nutjob who is not �fair and balanced".

He had four mins to talk, he did ok in the beginning but at the end.

She got snippy with him and then ended the interview.

If you want to see the interview let me know.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by TrueLies]

[edit on 26-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
He'll probably just get a "SHUT UP!!! CUT HIS MIKE!!", seeing how it's FOX.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thats what I think too as do many other lp's if you go to the blognarik area on his site.

I think they may try to make him look like a fool ... He paid fox to put ads on their network now they are interviewing him, but possibly to show him in a negative or foolish light...

I pray they just shut up and let him talk.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well lets see the polls tie and then all of a sudden fox news suddenly decides to air independent platforms. The day after the polls were tied, sinclair, fox, etc. start running clips from the controversial film they plan to air supposedly in the nameof trying to defend it (by showing clips of it)... on all local broadcast stations!?!?
Can you say GOP panic mode?
As much as I hate to say it, the only major independent party has become a tool. A wierd paradox is the independent party, in trying to change the system, they indeed sustain it. Political parties are a slap in the face to democratic idealology if you really think about it, so are lobbyists. Consolidation of power, and non-representation of a majority...
George Washinton himself warned us about political parties, we should have listened.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
He'll probably just get a "SHUT UP!!! CUT HIS MIKE!!", seeing how it's FOX.

I don't think so. Not now anyway. So many papers that endorsed Bush in 2000 are now refusing to endorse anyone. (Of course more switched to Kerry, but I'm talking about hard core conservative or die papers).

Tucker Carlson is on record saying HE WILL NOT VOTE in this election. At least a couple others are leaning that way. O'Reilly is still a possibility.

The recent surge in Badnarik exposure is no accident via conservative mediums. Bush is just THAT bad. And people are leaning Kerry more and more, so they're trying like HELL to give an alternative to Kerry and save B/C.

That's Fox for ya. Even when they seem pro-third party, it's really just to help Bush-Cheney.

But that's fine. Give's regular Republican voters a nice 'exit strategy' from Old Failure. It just says something when a B/C mouthpiece like FoxNews is now forced to offer an ABK (anybody but Kerry).

They know it's over for that disgraced gene pool from Texas. And it's about time and you're welcome.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by RANT]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
bumping this

Don't forget to watch 1pm on FOX news... this is est btw...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
TL, I don't see any mention of this on Fox's web site. Do you have a new link?

Edit:
Sorry TL, it was in front of my eyes the whole time..

"There�s a lot of talk that Ralph Nader (search) may be the spoiler in the election, but the real spoiler might just be the Libertarian candidate for president, Michael Badnarik, who is on the ballot in 48 states. So who is this candidate we�ve heard so little about? You�ll meet him on �Dayside.�"

[edit on 10/26/04 by SupaFly]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm watching it, but she's just interviewing some Moonie from the Washington Times attacking Kerry's Vietnam service based on more Sherwood/O'Neil crap.

No Badnarik yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's 1:30 Badnarik is up next (its commercial right now) get it on!

They better not make him look like a "SPOILER"

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Now i'm mad.............

I knew they would do that.......... So now their going to use what they got play on it, and try and discredit him, take the money from the campaign ads that the badnarik gave fox and discredit him.

I recordered it on camera if anyone wants to see that biatch.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think truelies has a crush on some one

external image

Just teasing you TL,

[edit on 26/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
TL, What happened? Did Vestor do? I'm not her biggest fan, quite the opposite. So let me guess, they belittled his efforts, and blamed him for stealing votes.

What?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
TL, What happened? Did Vestor do? I'm not her biggest fan, quite the opposite. So let me guess, they belittled his efforts, and blamed him for stealing votes.

What?

talking about him being a spoiler, messing the election up, so he he talked about his issues, mainly lesser government and bringing troops home.

they wanted to know the battleground states (vestor was looking like a total bitch the whole time)

saying your part of the problem, he says well we're fighting for liberty and people should know they have other options besides the big two.

so she starts hammering about how fast he'd bring the trops home, what military leaders is he working with, and then asks him where he gets his info from the media? To which he replies yes..

So then she just ends the interview.

I want to load the video is there a way I can do this?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Just teasing you TL

I was actually pretty bombed there... Hence the extreme sense of euphoria...
I'll admit, he's not ugly... I used to have a crush on george bush too tho.
badnarik has nice eyes, thats about it. I don't what i ever saw in bush tho.
would you listen to me, i gotta stop.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If you wanna email that bitch please do
[email protected]

Hey, just curious, has she ever been to iraq or is she getting her info from the media??

god..

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I knew the filth at Fox News just wanted to make an attempt at discrediting him. As if it isn't bad enough putting him at noon when nobody will see him.

- Attero

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
fair and balanced eh? yeah right...

one of the most biggest propaganda machines in business.. .For the republicans that is.

It's nice how you show linda all snotty looking and serious so that her body language will help influence the minds of the stupid americans that watch your show.

Fox needs a big shoe up it's ass,

Badnarik is a statesman not a politician, we need less BULL# in the political arena, but you guys obviously like sitting in it...

Assholes

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Now i'm mad.............

I knew they would do that.......... So now their going to use what they got play on it, and try and discredit him, take the money from the campaign ads that the badnarik gave fox and discredit him.

I recordered it on camera if anyone wants to see that biatch.

They took his money though. Heck, they took YOUR money.

Libertarian donations funded that farce of an interview. :shk: You will not get a fair shake on Fox I'm sorry to see. Screw 'em.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

external image

Just teasing you TL,

[edit on 26/10/2004 by Sauron]

You look alot like Nicole Sullivan from MadTV. Off topic: does Badnarik have false upper teeth? The interviews I've watched seem to suggest he does or some sort of plate.

I was watching CSpan & missed the thread or else I would have had the Bleach ready for my ears & eyes after watching the Fox report.
What is the celebrity backing of Badnarik? Is there no one high profile enough for him to coattail onto some show?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
You look alot like Nicole Sullivan from MadTV. I get that alot.

Off topic: does Badnarik have false upper teeth? The interviews I've watched seem to suggest he does or some sort of plate.

I was watching CSpan & missed the thread or else I would have had the Bleach ready for my ears & eyes after watching the Fox report.
What is the celebrity backing of Badnarik? Is there no one high profile enough for him to coattail onto some show?

Here's the list of celebs ect www.theadvocates.org...

They have the video on badnarik.org I also taped it for all the good it did me, I can't upload it anywhere...

false teeth eh? I don't know. I do know they are incredibly straight tho.. perhaps. He's 51 I believe.. don't quote me on that tho.

Kurt Russell
"I'm a libertarian. I think a lot of people are libertarians and are afraid to admit it -- or don't know"
www.la-articles.org.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join