It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A LightWorker's Request - Come and ASK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by GreeneLight

The information you seek of your first two inquiries serve no purpose other than momentary pleasure.

Think of this "11:11 Wake-up Call" as an alarm, what purpose does an alarm serve?

Pitiful response from a experienced light-worker.

However, this is exactly the expected answers that a parrot would give.

If you do not even know the basics of what is going on in this world then what is the point of this thread ?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

His answer is vary simple to understand, he can do what ever he wants or anyone can do whatever they want.
No one is bound by what ever he says. You are your own master of your own life you take or give what ever you want with your life and if danger is part of it, then it's your own choice as it is with everything in your own life.

Just my own opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Im quite surprised to find people on this site having a go at you.
I for one really appreciate the fact that you have knowledge and insight and are willing to share it on here for free

OK so Ive always wanted to know why it is when I drink beer or coffee I always need to pee so quickly after drinking?
Coke, water, juice basically anything will stay in my system for hours but pretty much 5-10 min after my first mug of either beer or coffee Im in the bathroom

Thank you in advance for my answer and also coming here and sharing your wisdom with us
edit on 29/12/2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

First you ask "What harm could possibly come from seeking an outside perspective?"

Then you say that "The "danger", as jiggerj calls it..lies within."

Which is it and if it isn't really dangerous then I don't think it is what jiggerj was talking about.

Also, are all light workers forced to communicate in lame fortune cookie style or is that a personal choice?

The 'harm' of which we mentioned is not 'harm'. It is not anything, for it does not exist. 'We' as a 3rd density beings create this.. out of thin air

Understand what messages were relayed through the OP.

There is no such thing as being forced, either one does or does not, one may believe he/she is being "forced" because of the choice of accepting said thought forms.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

The information you seek of your first two inquiries serve no purpose other than momentary pleasure.

Think of this "11:11 Wake-up Call" as an alarm, what purpose does an alarm serve?

Pitiful response from a experienced light-worker.

However, this is exactly the expected answers that a parrot would give.

If you do not even know the basics of what is going on in this world then what is the point of this thread ?

If one "expects", then One did not have the patience when reading the OP.

A "parrot" - in the context of which you speak - only 'regurgitates' what it understands, by the understanding of the 'speaker' about that which is being spoken.

The 'point' lies within the OP.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The light switch in my closet is installed upside down. Will that be a problem. Could it cause a fire? Oh wait your not an electrician? But light worker I thought oh never mind.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight
The 'harm' of which we mentioned is not 'harm'. It is not anything, for it does not exist. 'We' as a 3rd density beings create this.. out of thin air

So it isn't what jiggerj was talking about.

Understand what messages were relayed through the OP.

There is no such thing as being forced, either one does or does not, one may believe he/she is being "forced" because of the choice of accepting said thought forms.

Sounds nice but there are ways and they are used day after day on this planet.

I guess that since you can't be forced, then I am to believe that you freely choose to communicate in lame fortune cookie style. I would prefer plain english but since I can't force you...
edit on 29-12-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Light*

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

Maybe but I don't agree with it, which is why I asked for clarification especially with using another member's word and twisting it in a way that that member did not mean.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Apocryphon, is that you? Are you gathering more material for a term paper? Looking for some more lab rats? You did a pretty good job last time, earned an "A" from me, for certain. I'm sure you know some of your followers still believe in you even after you confessed. Yup, they're still on the mountain top seeking your words of wisdom even while you're back in class. So this time you're a "Light Worker," huh? That's just great, kind of a new spin on things. Well, not exactly new, but new to you, perhaps. You were pretty sedate last time. This is more outlandish. Are you pushing the envelope, seeing how far you can go and still "attract followers"?

Folks, you were told before, by people like LesMis, NorEaster, and others, that the whole spiel had serious problems. And some of you didn't listen and attacked the messengers for daring to suggest this thing was fake. And it turns out you were lab rats used as subjects for a term paper. Well, here it is again. Are you going to fall for the same trap yet again? Has anyone learned their lesson?

This is fake. There is no "Light Worker" here. There is no such thing. Once again, you are being led down a path of deceit and foolishness as OP snickers in delight that once again, all he has to do is stick a pole in water to hook a fish--effortlessly. If you fall for this you're a lab rat. Don't confess to this anonymous huckster. Find the strength in yourself to recognize this for what it is and find your own truth without expecting to get it for free on ATS, of all places. And for God's sakes don't "welcome him with open arms, brother!!"

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So it isn't what jiggerj was talking about.

jiggerj was talking about whatever jiggerj was talking about.

Sounds nice but there are ways and they are used day after day on this planet.

Indeed you are correct. But who/what actually makes the decision?

I guess that since you can't be forced, then I am to believe that you freely choose to communicate in lame fortune cookie style. I would prefer plain english but since I can't force you...

'I' would also prefer a lot of things, but do not need them to survive.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

And you used part of what he was talking about in your answer but twisted the meaning. Very dishonest.

Indeed you are correct. But who/what actually makes the decision?

Well if it is force then it isn't the one being forced because that would be illogical.

Who said anything about survival. I was talking about sounding like a fake.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

And you used part of what he was talking about in your answer but twisted the meaning. Very dishonest.

The 'meaning' was given to 'it' by the poster, if you have not read my OP, then you would not understand the 'purpose' of my annotations.

An outside perspective is all that we offer.

Who said anything about survival. I was talking about sounding like a fake.

We understood what you meant, dear friend. However, we speak in the manner of which we speak so that those who would understand, would; by means of analysis. Every annotation made by us, through GreeneLight is to be analyzed by one's own thought process. If one wishes to take these sound complexes as literal, then by all means do so. However, if one try's to see the underlying meaning, by means of his/her own thought/analyzation process...then this would please us, for this was our intention.

Our intention is sound, however we do not expect an outcome, for that outcome lies within that who makes the choice.

"Read between the lines"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apocryphon, is that you? Are you gathering more material for a term paper? Looking for some more lab rats? You did a pretty good job last time, earned an "A" from me, for certain. I'm sure you know some of your followers still believe in you even after you confessed. Yup, they're still on the mountain top seeking your words of wisdom even while you're back in class. So this time you're a "Light Worker," huh? That's just great, kind of a new spin on things. Well, not exactly new, but new to you, perhaps. You were pretty sedate last time. This is more outlandish. Are you pushing the envelope, seeing how far you can go and still "attract followers"?

If you would take a stroll to GreeneLight's profile page, you would see that even he posted on Apocryphon's threads. The annotations given by him/her were very meaningful.

We suggest that the true 'meaning' of "Light Worker" in its own sound complex, is not within your current understanding.

'I' am me, Apocryphon was him/her. Look at my past threads if you wish, my friend.

This is fake. There is no "Light Worker" here. There is no such thing. Once again, you are being led down a path of deceit and foolishness as OP snickers in delight that once again, all he has to do is stick a pole in water to hook a fish--effortlessly. If you fall for this you're a lab rat. Don't confess to this anonymous huckster. Find the strength in yourself to recognize this for what it is and find your own truth without expecting to get it for free on ATS, of all places. And for God's sakes don't "welcome him with open arms, brother!!"

What is "fake"? What is real?

Our Love for the well being of all is unconditional in it's nature.

Again, the choice is up to the ATS member who comes. All we are doing, is offering an outside perspective. It is up to 'them' to choose if they want to ask or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This will be the last post by 'me' during this current time interval. We are very pleased to see all of the questions being asked. Thank You for the opportunity to possibly broaden one's own understanding "bubble", as well as our own.

'I' will be back later this evening.

We feel compelled to once again make it known, as it was in the OP. That everything said should be taken with the grain of salt of your own choosing. If one chooses to 'believe' then believe. If one chooses to ignore, then ignore.

Read between the lines my friend(s), nothing you see/hear/smell/taste/feel is 'literal', there is an underlying meaning to it all. If you ask to know how many apples are on the tree, you may just get that. However, if you ask WHY there are 'X' amount of apples, you may just get it.

Love and Light to you all.

Namaste.
edit on 29-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am having a hard time comprehending how Free Will is still viable in anything save the accepted mundane or the imagination within our own minds. We, as a people, were born into this world in the places we were under the constraints set down before us. Maybe this was free will prior to birth, but as conscious, 3rd density, beings our free will is dominated by succumbing to the wills of others. As in anything, I do see that free will is true, if we are willing to suffer the consequences if the choice is outside the constraints of the laws of Man. We as 3rd density beings do not have free will over the density we are in nor do we have free will over those that use force to assert their will. Therefore, I see that we do not have free will within this density regardless of our beliefs. As an example, I choose not to give anyone authority over my mind, body, and soul, yet I am helpless to those that have assumed authority over my body. If true free will were to be achieved, it is logical to say that we would all have the ability to do anything we desire to do with a single thought. I do not see super powers being anywhere but in the movies, books, and in the imaginations of Man. In some places we can not even grow a garden to feed ourselves without succumbing to the authority of those that assume authority over our bodies, possessions and land. I therefore submit that true free will is only within the realm of the mind be it in thought or imagination and therefore only applies to the advancement of our souls and not the density in which we currently reside.

Thoughts?
edit on 29-12-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

but as a conscious 3rd density beings our free will is dominated by succumbing to the wills of others. As in anything I do see that free will is true if we are willing to suffer the consequences if the choice is outside the constraints of the laws of Man. We as 3rd density beings do not have free will over the density we are in nor do we have free will over those that use force to assert their will.

The one who has chosen to succumb, has made their choice; has exercised their "free will". If one had free will over another, than the free will of that "other" would not have existed; and this cannot be. For on this 3rd density, free will - as one may see it - is a gift, a gift that had it's intention..to cause a choice.

"Free Will" is merely a tool to be used. How it is used, is up to the toolman.

Therefore I see that we do not have free will within this density regardless of our beliefs. As an example I choose not to give anyone authority over my mind, body, and soul, yet I am helpless to those that have assumed authority over my body.

One would believe this, yes; without the understanding that 'you' are more than a body. One may forcefully kidnap 'you', but they only have taken your body.

This is, again, another example of how 'we' exercise our free will.

If true free will were to be achieved it is logical to say that we would all have the ability to do anything we desire to do with a single thought......

.... In some places we can not even grow a garden to feed ourselves without succumbing to the authority of those that assume authority over our bodies, possessions and land. I there fore submit that true free will is only within the realm of the mind be it in thought or imagination and therefore only applies to the advancement of our souls and not the density we currently reside.

To our understanding..

You would be correct, my friend. For everything 'we' see/hear/smell/taste/touch are illusions that are able to be 'tested' by this "free will". Would you not agree that there is more to what we see/hear/smell/taste/touch then what 'we' can physically see/hear/smell/taste/touch

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This isn't what I call a lightworker or a true light being. I don't want to put down this thread, or anyone's views on it, or the OP, so will try to say this from my own perspective and feelings.

But, having read some of the posts, ie, answers given, a few things just to point out.

1. I felt in the OP a Bashar type feel, and it actually felt like a Grey ET, or lets say "ET" in general, so wondered if there was any channeling involved. Even if you're just channeling yourself to write, but have that influence, (and everyone does, with different trying to win their consciousness and permissions, like that metaphorical devil on one shoulder, angel on the other, even our own DNA is like that. But we're all experiencers without knowing it), you can still give that energy signature off.

2. The pat answers, there is no wrong or right, that HH message or Law of One message has always been a distortion. Read Sleeper. Even ET_MAN. We're being graded here, there are tests in every day, progression of consciousness, or regression, Love/Growing, the other side/Darth Vader/shrinking, (more machine than man means regressed consciousness, awareness, empathy, callousness, love, nazi type).

There could be alot written on this, its even hard to bring that one up, as two threads showed a program of attack on posters telling the truth. And I actually believe this is coming from the Controllers, they don't want people to get it and be free. Does this mean I believe in hell and brimstone. NO, I don't, rather counciling and healing. But its Teamwork up there, and there is free will, and our souls can be hard on us when we're not becoming good and perfecting, because that is what our souls want and why we come in. So, forgiving self, and others, and attempting to turn things around, and doing our best to do so, is important.

3. Anytime anyone uses words or terms that are religious, or spiritual but still "religious', that ancient "egyptian" one, please pay attention. This is often a cover for black ops, mib's. Control is done through those doors, and trying to capture your beliefs. Because thoughts are real, and have affect. Whether or not one believes in Law of Affinity, or some degree of natural law of affinity, (without this "I am a god" stuff thrown in), or not, we still have a frequency of thought, heart scape, mind scape, soul scape, and that is where we go to afterwards. Its a frequency match. Frequency of thought.

ie. there are many definitions of Love. Many use the word Love, but they don't all mean the same thing. There are levels of frequency attributed to that word.

Love is: Humble of Heart (not the same thing as saying no ego, that word again has meanings. We count, we are, and we may express ourselves, leggo of my ego! Ego as in extreme arrogance or walking over others is really the only form of ego that is wrong), Equality, (without greed working for win/win's with everyone around us and striving to help), Service To Others, Gentlessness and Sensitivity, Compassion, Empathy, Walking in others shoes. (Drawing the Good out of people, rather than choosing to be right, in an argument and escalating upsets, and drawing the bad out of people). In reality, Family above don't call themselves gods, they're too humble of heart and very very GOOD.

4. What is a Lightworker, or Light being? Not human. And if here, on that level of walk in, or incarnation, you would have a very loving soul. If you were in the presence of a true Light Being, we often call them angels, you would have such a high frequency of Love, and their beauty would shine in such goodness, joy, love. Its taking the highest levels of the most wonderful and good attributes and turning the volume up, and being in the presence of Light from Higher Dimensions.

Its not what HH was, or Ra was, or Law of One was. They're not light workers.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I do. I also enact my free will to open/activate/use the other 360 senses we, as humans, were meant to have/use yet this has not come to pass. I will admit that my free will has been forced by the desire to take responsibility for my creations(children) and other choices and that I must live and deal with the mundane rather than forgoing this choice to meditate and follow a singular purpose of spirit. I do comprehend that not only was this a choice but accepting or not the sensation of guilt if I choose the single path of spirit is also. These are all that free will affords for Mankind within this density. Yes it is a choice to stand up and go against the assumed authority as it is also a choice to die for ones beliefs. Most do not choose to die but do understand the consequences of the assumed authority of others beyond that of kidnapping. That is really what it is about though, Accepting the consequences of the choices one makes within the exercise of free will. Our spiritual growth is dependent on our accepted responsibility within the mundane and our fear of the assumed authority that forces control upon our physical lives. For one to step out of this responsibility to focus on the true workings of Spirit one must accept the negative consequences within society and its laws/leaders. So yes there is free will but it is based on what is going to bring me more peace within this lifetime of being physical. One may accept that the choice will bring pain and suffering and ultimately death but is this not a long drawn out way of committing suicide at the hands of others?

The Eastern Masters have shown that the true path to enlightenment is to forgo all Earthly bounds and to take on the responsibility of Mankind as a whole and not the individual, but the time is quickly coming to an end if not ended already, to walk away from society and hide in a cave as the assumed owner of said cave would then seek retribution for its use and therefore sending one right back into the system of the assumed authority in control, who then takes your fate into their hands. So free will is only accepting the authority of those who have assumed the right to enforce their own upon others.

Is the answer to take assumed power over others and become the negative simply to find peace and solitude?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This isn't what I call a lightworker or a true light being. I don't want to put down this thread, or anyone's views on it, or the OP, so will try to say this from my own perspective and feelings.

Understood, you perspectives are respected as much as any other, friend.

I felt in the OP a Bashar type feel, and it actually felt like a Grey ET, or lets say "ET" in general, so wondered if there was any channeling involved. Even if you're just channeling yourself to write, but have that influence, (and everyone does, with different trying to win their consciousness and permissions, like that metaphorical devil on one shoulder, angel on the other, even our own DNA is like that. But we're all experiencers without knowing it), you can still give that energy signature off.

To our understanding, you are correct in context of channeling; more along the lines of 'self channeling'. For we believe the being must agree to be a 'medium' in zero-time to actually connect "fully".

What is a Lightworker, or Light being? Not human. And if here, on that level of walk in, or incarnation, you would have a very loving soul. If you were in the presence of a true Light Being, we often call them angels, you would have such a high frequency of Love, and their beauty would shine in such goodness, joy, love. Its taking the highest levels of the most wonderful and good attributes and turning the volume up, and being in the presence of Light from Higher Dimensions.

To our understanding, a Light Worker is not necessarily always a Light Being -- depending on the context of which the sound complex is used in. For in the grand picture, they are One.

Most of these 3rd density beings cannot take something into consideration unless presented with "cold hard evidence". The sound complex "Light Worker", to our understanding - in it's most basic form - is a spiritually evolved being that offers information in an effort to raise vibrations.

When speaking of "Light Beings", we tend to stray from using "Light Worker", for that is already implied. We like to use "Light Worker" to describe those of (primarily) 3rd density

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So yes there is free will but it is based on what is going to bring me more peace within this lifetime of being physical. One may accept that the choice will bring pain and suffering and ultimately death but is this not a long drawn out way of committing suicide at the hands of others?

We will attempt to give an understanding to the best of our ability based on what has been proposed..

The "answer", we would propose, lies within what ultimately brings 'you' "peace", as 'you' call it. That "peace" will be found either way, for that is the nature; to get back to harmony. However, what the key factor in "The Game" is, is that we must fight our way through the trenches to come to peace..depending on how one looks upon 'life'.

Making a "choice" is not the only matter that "counts" in the end, it is the process by which one came to make such a choice. If one makes a "choice" that leaves him/her with less, but results in others having more (you may fit this into whatever context you would like) then yes, you will 'suffer"..but for how long?..and at what price? The price of sacrificing 'X' amount of 'pleasure' so that others may also experience this 'pleasure'.

However, this cannot be applied to all for we are all conscious in this plane; some - through whatever experiences they have came across - have chosen (through another thought process) a different path. In that self's mind complex, the idea of this 'moment of pleasure' cannot be let go, for it would be unimaginable to go without it.

Another point we would like to address is the idea of what this density calls "common sense"; which is a very general/broad term. One may have a great abundance of Love for others, of which he/she may go through great lengths to please another self. One may actually forget about the well being of him/herself during this. This is another lesson to be learned. One may wish to help other selves to a great extent, but the "line" must be found. We all must teach/learn & learn/teach, without Teaching..there will be no Learning. If One does not Learn, then One may not Teach.

We leave it up to you to apply these annotations in the context of which 'you' originally spoke of.

The Eastern Masters have shown that the true path to enlightenment is to forgo all Earthly bounds and to take on the responsibility of Mankind as a whole and not the individual, but the time is quickly coming to an end if not ended already, to walk away from society and hide in a cave as the assumed owner of said cave would then seek retribution for its use and therefore sending one right back into the system of the assumed authority in control, who then takes your fate into their hands. So free will is only accepting the authority of those who have assumed the right to enforce their own upon others.

Is the answer to take assumed power over others and become the negative simply to find peace and solitude?

The One helps those who help themselves.

This action 'you' speak of, taking assumed power over others and become the negative simply to find peace and solitude would be an option, yes. It is an option just as the path of Light and Love, in a more positive polarity, is. What most do not consciously conclude is that this path is much more 'appealing'. This path focuses on the end result, the path places that result in clear sight.. right in front of you.

However, since One is so focused on the end result, on this facade, that he/she - essentially - manifests what one would call "tunnel vision". The being is focused on receiving this item/feeling, or "pleasure" (as we have called it) that he/she totally forgets about the path that leads there. One would take whatever turns that came his/her way that offered an easier experience. In the end, one would realize that this "pleasure" was just a facade all along, and was not really worth anything, for he/she may look back and be drowned in remorse.

Coming back to 'your' original query...

This would be one of the many answers yes, just as road less traveled is. The road that may have bumps, pot holes, bruises, cracks, and deformations that delay your progress, however..one would find that he/she learns great knowledge through these experiences. One would experience a broadening of horizons, a greater understanding, and would most likely forget about what it was that brought them there in the first place...and ask what was so appealing about 'it', anyway. When the lessons have been learned, and progress has been made, the next turn may in fact surprise you, for what you have been seeking was in fact not at the end of the road..but it was on the road the whole time.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

They are Diuretics: A diuretic provides a means of forced diuresis which elevates the rate of urination. There are several categories of diuretics. All diuretics increase the excretion of water from bodies, although each class does so in a distinct way.
edit on 29-12-2012 by emeris because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join