It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A LightWorker's Request - Come and ASK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
**To make the process easier, we suggest it in 'your' best interest to read and understand this OP, THOROUGHLY, there is more than what meets the eye ***

Greetings fellow ATS members, we greet you all in the Light and in the Love of our One Infinite Creator. May you be guided and ridden of the thought forms that anchor you to this paradigous lifestyle, that you call "reality".

It was his choice to choose to make this thread, for he cannot help the overwhelming feeling of obligation to post this.

This instrument has witnessed and posted on many of this websites recent threads, and has tried to take in all of the comments and concerns of his fellow posters. However, we guide him in his thought process when approached with the choice of joining into the unnecessary spontaneous conversation(s) that arise when a fellow self decides to post a thread about a topic of concern to him/her.

Before we begin, we wish to make it known. That all that is said shall be taken with a grain of salt of 'your' choosing. Nothing is to be taking for fact, that choice lies within 'you'. For we know that there are those who seek help, who are afraid to ask, there is no reason to fear, loved ones.

We wish to offer some guidance for anyone who seeks it; for those who have battled with themselves over the experiences they encounter on a day to day basis.

We, nor this instrument, are/is "all knowing". We come to you as HiddenHand did, but we also do not. We wish to stress that we are not "all knowing", for we too are still in the process of remembering who we are. However, the choices made by this instrument over the course of his life, has allowed for his thought process, as well as spiritual connection to evolve at an ever increasing rate.

We offer our assistance, we offer a '"outside perspective" , if you will. Do not expect 'answers', do not 'expect'. We know of those thought forms that lie deep within 'you' that confuse you. Do not 'try' to understand this annotation, just do or do not..there is no try. (Some may be familiar with this quote).

We want to help, that is our purpose, my dear brothers and sisters. You all have lessons that need to be learned so that you may join us in ever lasting life. However, you are not alone in the classrooms where you are being taught. We ask that instead of walking in, and sitting in the back, where you hope to not be called on; come to the front, and truly try to understand the matters at hand. We are your teachers, we teach/learn while also fulfilling the purpose of schooling.. learn/teach.

If there are any matters at hand that one wishes to seek guidance on, please ask. Any question may be asked, however do not 'expect' an answer. For the answer will only be a reflection of the quality of the question being asked. We will not attempt to give any annotation on matters that do not concern the well being of other-selves, questions that support materialistic views with no greater meaning other than immediate pleasure.

We do not expect anyone to even ask, for the another purpose of our being here is to simply offer. We have said it many a time on this thread that the choice is up to 'you'. If you would prefer sending the one you know as GreeneLight a "U2U", then that would be accepted.

Do not fear, loved ones. What harm could possibly come from seeking an outside perspective? Leave your egos at the door before stepping through. You may have been searching for answers, but finding nothing but questions. We ask that you unleash those questions, for you may just find what you have been searching for this whole time.

With the knowledge we have obtained through this instrument, we have concluded and are confirmed(in a previous time/space) of the inevitible; in context of this forum. There will always be the "nay-sayers", those who are still strongly under the influence of the veil, as well as the illusion. We do not "shun" you away, brother/sister..we actually welcome you here. However, we ask that instead of acting on your impulse to belittle an argument that lies outside of your current understanding, take a second..and think about what it is you are saying.

Please, listen to your inner voices, loved ones. For the first thought form to come to mind will most likely be that which you seek the most information about.

We will do out best to reply on-time, and to those inquiries which have the most meaning. Do not be discouraged if an "answer" to your posts are not immediate; patience. If 'you' feel as if the annotation we give is 'not enough', or has not been "answered", please..do not hesitate to contact this instrument.
edit on 29-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'll bite.

Why do I feel out of place all the time? I feel as if I'm not doing something I should be doing.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What should I focus on in the coming year? (financially, relationship, move?) Or what ever you get if not one of those.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hello,

I was wondering what this year will hold for me?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deemo Diablo
I'll bite.

Why do I feel out of place all the time? I feel as if I'm not doing something I should be doing.

The 'answer' lies within yourself, Deemo. We now ask you, WHY do 'you feel out of place? Truly think about what it is that causes these feelings.

Originally posted by summer5
What should I focus on in the coming year? (financially, relationship, move?) Or what ever you get if not one of those.

We ask that you do not see our annotations as those you would "expect" from what you would call, "fortune" tellers. We are not all knowing, if we were, then 'life' as you know it to be would not exist.

Why focus on that which does not exist yet? Make it exist, then you will be able to "focus". What is most important to you is... whatever is in this/that time/space. Take care of what is, then what will be will be taken care of.

Originally posted by koagula
Hello,

I was wondering what this year will hold for me?

The remaining three days will hold that which you want it to hold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reminder: The quality and descriptiveness of our answer, will only be a reflection of the quality and descriptiveness of the question that is asked. Think hard before just asking. The first thought may be the most important, but probably not in the current form it has manifested in.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

Is it your aim to appear more mystical than others to appease your own vanity?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Was Operation Green Light a lie, a complete disaster or a total success during June ?

Are the 'outsiders' going to stop war erupting throughout the Middle-East in 2013 ?

Was is the meaning for the 11:11 Wake-up Call, and what do all of the specific number combinations mean ?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have been on a steady emotional decline since 2010. I have trouble maintaining relationships and feel hopeless in many regards that my life will turn around. What gives? I am at my wits end...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Is it your aim to appear more mystical than others to appease your own vanity?

In a way, you would be correct, however in more ways would be incorrect. We have been offered a mission, and we shall complete that mission to the best of our ability. How one may view our mission is that being's prerogative.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Has a dark source appeared to us in the same fashion that you just have now?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Was Operation Green Light a lie, a complete disaster or a total success during June ?

Are the 'outsiders' going to stop war erupting throughout the Middle-East in 2013 ?

Was is the meaning for the 11:11 Wake-up Call, and what do all of the specific number combinations mean ?

The information you seek of your first two inquiries serve no purpose other than momentary pleasure.

Think of this "11:11 Wake-up Call" as an alarm, what purpose does an alarm serve?

Originally posted by nolongerblind
I have been on a steady emotional decline since 2010. I have trouble maintaining relationships and feel hopeless in many regards that my life will turn around. What gives? I am at my wits end...

Cast your ego aside, my friend. For it would seem that it is what 'you' have relied on for some time. Seek the Love in each moment, do not live for what was, or what could be. Live for what is.

Humans, in this current time/space, have a tendency to be naive, and only believe what they see. We ask that you do just that, believe what you see, for that is all there really is. You make your life what it is.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Do not fear, loved ones. What harm could possibly come from seeking an outside perspective?

The harm comes from the fact that those who would seek an answer from you, the mere act of seeking an answer from you, proves them to be naive and immature. They might believe you and follow your advice right into the gutter. You are as dangerous as religion.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There are a large variety of channels out there, that are expressing vary different out comes, as to what is going to happen to this world and it's people.

But there is one vary finite thread of truth that is slowly moving forward but it's speeding up.

With 7 billion lives living in there own reality's there is only one thing that will drive they world to unite, mind you this will take time how long who knows.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Has a dark source appeared to us in the same fashion that you just have now?

We ask that you rephrase your query, for your reasoning is hidden within the annotations you have provided.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Hi,

I started young and wherever I went to get away, I’d wind-up wanting to go away…then one day it all ended and then I just wanted to stay. Soon after I stopped wanting- long enough to give thanks, and now through the miles I may have traveled, I wish I have been thankful all along, I wouldn’t’ve had to go anywhere…?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Who is your "One Infinite Creator"?
What would we "earthlings" relate to this creator as???

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
A question I wished to pose to HiddenHand but was unable to do so I wish to pose to you in the hopes of coming to an understanding. It was stated that we, as spiritual beings, and our planet were not ascending due to the lack of a choice to do so. The negative was introduced and "free will" given so that we may then choose to ascend in our spiritual progression. Given this information and understanding the purpose behind the decision to incorporate the negative in order to form a balance so "free will" may thrive.

Why is it that our "free will" is being systematically removed and the negative becoming dominant?

I fully comprehend that the general population will shift from side to side as the mass consciousness shifts, but...

Why is it that those we have placed into positions of leadership pushed for the slide to the loss of "free will" to the negative slowing down the possibility of the ascension of the planet?
edit on 29-12-2012 by Agarta because: wording

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Do not fear, loved ones. What harm could possibly come from seeking an outside perspective?

The harm comes from the fact that those who would seek an answer from you, the mere act of seeking an answer from you, proves them to be naive and immature. They might believe you and follow your advice right into the gutter. You are as dangerous as religion.

One who does as you say, does not - in his/her present time/space - understand the purpose of our intent. There is nothing 'wrong' with that, for there is no right or wrong; there is or there isn't.

One who does as you say, was ignorant in the manner of which they saw this thread..not to mention impatient, for then whomever does as you say did not take the time to fully read the OP.

Whether they "believe" 'me' or not is not of our concern. The lesson to be learned lies within the thought process of said choice.

The "danger", as you call it..lies within.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

First you ask "What harm could possibly come from seeking an outside perspective?"

Then you say that "The "danger", as jiggerj calls it..lies within."

Which is it and if it isn't really dangerous then I don't think it is what jiggerj was talking about.

Also, are all light workers forced to communicate in lame fortune cookie style or is that a personal choice?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Hi,

I started young and wherever I went to get away, I’d wind-up wanting to go away…then one day it all ended and then I just wanted to stay. Soon after I stopped wanting- long enough to give thanks, and now through the miles I may have traveled, I wish I have been thankful all along, I wouldn’t’ve had to go anywhere…?

You did not 'go anywhere', you were, you are just as you always "were".

You 'had to' "go", so that you could "arrive". If 'you' never 'went', then you would still be where you 'were'.

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
Who is your "One Infinite Creator"?
What would we "earthlings" relate to this creator as???

Look in the mirror.

Originally posted by Agarta

A question I wished to pose to HiddenHand but was unable to do so I wish to pose to you in the hopes of coming to an understanding. It was stated that we, as spiritual beings, and our planet were not ascending due to the lack of a choice to do so. The negative was introduced and "free will" given so that we may then choose to ascend in our spiritual progression. Given this information and understanding the purpose behind the decision to incorporate the negative in order to form a balance so "free will" may thrive.

Why is it that our "free will" is being systematically being removed and the negative becoming dominant?

Your "free will" can never be taken away from you, my friend. However, it may seem as if it is 'being removed' because the inhabitants of this 3rd density paradigm allow it to be 'taken away'. In essence, your 'free will' is being willed away by yourselves.

Do not concern yourself with the results of the choices made by your neighbor, for they made the choice. "Help" all that you can to guide them to the Light, but do not force them..for it is up to them to choose.

I fully comprehend that the general population will shift from side to side as the mass consciousness shifts, but...

Why is it that those we have placed into positions of leadership pushed for the slide to the loss of "free will" to the negative slowing down the possibility of the ascension of the planet?

The knowledge you seek lies outside of our current understanding, and -to our knowledge - would go against the First law. However, we will do ur best to annotate how we understand this topic.

Every'one' has there own agenda. There is no right, there is no wrong. 'We', as 3rd density beings in this current illusion, have chosen what we are currently experiencing, through lifetimes and lifetimes. What is present now, in 'our' space/time is not the result of actions taken in the past 'X' amount of years. Everything we experience has been and will be a result of what was, and what is.

There is a plan, a master plan. Within those plans lie more plans, with there own set of plans, etc etc.

What is, already is. What will be, is based off of what you decide is or isn't. At this current moment, what is, is that 'we' have willed away our free will - or so 'we' think. It is still there, for it always was/is/will be..however, 'who' will be the one to realize it.

Great question, my friend.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join