It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in my picture?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kerafyrm

You are being defensive and not addressing the questions asked. If you really want answers, start providing them yourself and stop crying about the responses. If all you wanted were people to fall all over themselves praising your excellent photography, then yes, indeed, you posted this in the wrong forum. Perhaps you can find a forum with starry-eyed credulous people who will proclaim your picture is full of space aliens come to save the Earth. Your suggesting you are going to take your picture and leave. Go for it.

There is literally nowhere we can go with this. We have furnished several answers that may be possibilities, but none of them are definitive. Nothing satisfies you. Given your almost total lack of knowledge of anything to do with this picture, and your inability to address the contradictions that have been brought up here by several people, the answer to your opening question; "Whats (sic) in my picture?" is:

We don't know.
edit on 12/31/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
alien spaceship!

jra

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

I think elevenaugust nailed it on page 2. Having looked at Rockville Connecticut on street view. I can see that most streetlights are mounted to wooden telephone/electrical polls. And I see a tall wooden poll right next to Kerafyrm's Mom in the background. Since the sky is so overexposed, it's hiding the arm that connects the light to the poll. I'm almost certain it's a streetlight. Another photo should be taken, but with the correct exposure settings to confirm one way or another.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
reply to post by elevenaugust

I think elevenaugust nailed it on page 2. Having looked at Rockville Connecticut on street view. I can see that most streetlights are mounted to wooden telephone/electrical polls. And I see a tall wooden poll right next to Kerafyrm's Mom in the background. Since the sky is so overexposed, it's hiding the arm that connects the light to the poll. I'm almost certain it's a streetlight. Another photo should be taken, but with the correct exposure settings to confirm one way or another.

Well there is a few on them on the street and it does make sense.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
It is not a blimp simply because its seemingly way to low

above the hilltop. Blimps don't skirt 100-200 feet above hills.

So, its either CG (skeptic) or its a classic UFO with antenna.

Normally ufo's are considered interdimensional craft that use

some form of gravity distortion as "propulsion" so that they wouldn't

be seen in the visible light spectrum. Cameras capture more of the

spectrum than we can see.

(Rouen, France '56)
edit on 12/29/2012 by drphilxr because: more

That is a good example of a tower that does not exist on the top of a Rex Heflin disk ship
Tesla craft. The radiation from a cone coil is evident because the coil is internal to the ship.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
That is a good example of a tower that does not exist on the top of a Rex Heflin disk ship
Tesla craft. The radiation from a cone coil is evident because the coil is internal to the ship.

Too bad that Rex Heflin's UFO photos are known hoaxes. Follow the discussion here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
looks like a balloon of some sort.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Even thought this screams fake to me I'll take a nibble.

i believe this to be a seagull. yep just a bird and either a naughty poster rubbing out its wings and part of it's tail or a random change of light and not enough time for the camera to adjust.

that's just my opinion though

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Street light off the wooden post with the connecting bar going from light to post edited out so it looks free floating....

You can see the bracket that holds the light still on the post where it should be.

The flying UFO flowers are a give away too.....

HOAX....you can even see the missing parts of the wooden post just above it, where they accidentally erased some of the pole itself using a round eraser in something like photo shop....

edit on 2-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You guys are full of fail of you think I edited this picture besides the second link which is just inverted colors. It's not a faked picture.

As I said I obviously posted this in the wrong place because all theses ufo pictures you guys look at are fake to you guys even if its a real legit picture that's just a simple light reflection or some thing and even if its been proven you still say fake...

I already said its probably not the smoking gun that doesn't mean its a fake picture lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
Street light off the wooden post with the connecting bar going from light to post edited out so it looks free floating....

You can see the bracket that holds the light still on the post where it should be.

The flying UFO flowers are a give away too.....

HOAX....you can even see the missing parts of the wooden post just above it, where they accidentally erased some of the pole itself using a round eraser in something like photo shop....

edit on 2-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

If you need ill have someone go outside and take a few pictures from the same spot of the street both ways just to prove your dumb ass wrong.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Before you lose your temper.

take into consideration the following.

- you posted a picture and under it an edit with color filters. (if you can change color filters maybe you can point and click the eraser tool...)
- Tricks like this have been done many times before.
-Your account is very new and the pic provided looks as real as a 1950s UFO movie.
-your reactions to the post's seem very defensive, almost like a 6 year old trying to lie.

so please if you are going to call posters "dumb ass's" how about you take it to another forum... after all you ASKED US "whats in my pic?"

Aarc.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Aarcadius because: typo

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Anyways here's some pictures of the area

imageshack.us...
We were on the 2nd level porch.
imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What you have is obviously a cloud, or it could be a street light with the bracing edited out. Look up the definition of pareidolia. "Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse." It would be wonderful to see a clear, unambiguous photograph for once, instead of someone's "blown smoke".

edit on 2-1-2013 by BudreauReye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

So prove its fake. Its a real pic just like the 3 I posted that must be fake because all that white #. Weird stuff...

Oh and btw I'm 7 not 6.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Kerafyrm because: To edit.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Your young and stupid this is clear but to willingly call yourself 7? What on earth do you mean prove it? i have given my 2 cents in my first post. my second post was LITERALLY to stop you from acting like a child. which now i can see was like throwing peas at a brick wall.

You're picture, your explanation and your attitude all lead me to believe this is just a stupid child having some fun at others expense.

not all of us here believe in aliens and UFOs. but we would like to see if any evidence does eventually pop up. in the mean time we just sift through the crap.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Aarcadius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
No one here has to prove it is a fake. It is your job to prove that it is not. Other than that what you have at best is a cloud, or at the worst, you have manipulated the image. Either way, there is nothing of any significance in this thread, unless you prove it. I think "the Child Amongst Us Theory" is gaining credibility.
edit on 2-1-2013 by BudreauReye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Yeah I'm 7 want my facebook to see how dumb you make yourself look? All my info is there and please come to my house its locked for your protection not mine and I swear just about every sentence in real life so what I grew up differently than you.

I make fun of myself because I know what I am I know who I am and so on and it makes you look like a idiot when I join in the bash myself...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

both ways just to prove your dumb ass wrong.

Why doesnt your dumb ass go do that.....good idea.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It is not the yellow submarine...

Could not believe it but... WE ARE BACK !!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join