It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Theres so much fake stories and pictures, so much CGI and movies and fake documentaries that if some reall footage or news was to come out it would simply be passed off as yet another fake.

The thing is not every one carries HD expensive digital cameras with 1000X zoom around with them, So any footage they do get will be bad quality

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

Even if you have a full HD camera and filmed one landing in your back yard and "aliens" getting out with ray guns or flowers and stuff, it would still be torn to strips here.

The only footage or news that will be believed will come from the MSM and you will be told to believe.

Its all part of the agenda.

Funny little conundrum innit?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

The only video's and incidents that get "torn to bits around here" are the easily de-bunkable ones that even a child of 5 would know is fake or false. You know, your average YouTube CGI junk that some idiot wastes his time making and tries to pass of as an actual video. There are many many UFO and contact incidents that have taken place throughout history that the the pseudo-skeptics, drive by debunkers and self proclaimed genius's on this message refuse to touch and never partake in the conversations or research. These types have no interest in UFO's at all and are merely here on some asinine pointless crusade.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
was looking forward to the disclosure doc, from mexico guatemala, but some1 ran off with the video, like really...they only had one copy?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Yes, I was being a little sarcastic there based upon following the Crete photo thread that Springer started.

In regards to some avoiding the good cases, I am still going through the following thread which has some respected ATS members as well as Mods chiming in on to discuss their best UFO cases......

A Question for Phage, Internos, Chadwickus and Easynow

Loaded with plenty of info and Zorgon has some excellent stuff added as well - it's the one thread that got me hooked to finally sign up and join.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Are you referring to the video of the Mexican military that ended up filming UFO's in the same area that they were looking for drug smugglers?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

no this one

www....(nolink)/the-mexican-government-and-the-2012-maya-calendar-disclosure-or-pr-hype-pt-1-808/

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by Sublimecraft

The only video's and incidents that get "torn to bits around here" are the easily de-bunkable ones that even a child of 5 would know is fake or false. You know, your average YouTube CGI junk that some idiot wastes his time making and tries to pass of as an actual video. There are many many UFO and contact incidents that have taken place throughout history that the the pseudo-skeptics, drive by debunkers and self proclaimed genius's on this message refuse to touch and never partake in the conversations or research. These types have no interest in UFO's at all and are merely here on some asinine pointless crusade.

It's a wee bit more than that, some stuff does not need to be CGI to be fake, just deceptive to the eyes.
Conversely, the best of digital can be made, and faked using image manipulation. Then there is genuine footage that is just misinterpreted, so often just odd angles of aircraft, for instance.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The "Colares Brazil UFO Flap" is an extremely well documented series of interactions, sightings and incidents regarding UFO's. Are you familiar with it? The UFO's apparently began "attacking" people to the point that the Brazilian military had to be called in to try and find out what was taking place and to try and stop it. Mass delusions? Something in the water? The entire village on drugs? I tend to go along with the conclusions and evidence presented by the Brazilian Military.

Here's a documentary of the events that took place back in 1977 in Colares Brazil.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I found this video
www.youtube.com...

its interesting ow ancient people drew images of flying saucers when at that time there was not a single human flying device or even thought up. so there has to be some element of truth to them

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If you take a picture of what you, as a witness, strongly believe is an alien shuttlecraft, then you should immediately file FOIA requests for U.S. Weather Bureau and FAA radar data if it happened in the U.S. Two or three of the major UFO groups have radar experts that will interpret the data for you. The real thing, with that kind of confirmation, can get attention and not be drowned out by the YouTube smokescreen.

Aside from that, I explained in the thread linked by my signature below how to get high-parallax 3D, zoomed video with tracking data attached and hoaxproofing code embedded, using cameras that were expensive when first introduced but now go for $50 or less on eBay plus free software that does nothing but detect sizable hovering objects in daylight and controls the two cameras to catch them close up and personal. And it's fully automated. But that system is really meant be used in a residential location close to a traditional UFO hotspot in order to have a reasonable chance of catching anything.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Like another member has said you could video ET turning up in your back yard in a Klingon bird of prey and they would tell you it’s fake.

I think that for it to be accepted, it has to come with multiple videos of the same thing, there has to be a number of witnesses who are reliable and yes it does help if it’s in the MSN.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

Even if you have a full HD camera and filmed one landing in your back yard and "aliens" getting out with ray guns or flowers and stuff, it would still be torn to strips here.

The only footage or news that will be believed will come from the MSM and you will be told to believe.

This is the truth.

There are far more UFO's captured, and even sitting in the Hoax Bin than meet the eye. When you living in a controlled NAZI world, and this is highly classified, and when the MIB's are the ones posting in ufology, metaphysics, often posing as religious fanatics, etc, to stamp down on all ufology, why anyone goes along with this, doesn't forsee it and expect as the "norm" is far beyond me.

Stand out under the stars for while and start to pay attention. General rule of thumb, anything that is under cloud cover or in the clouds, you known the normal low to medium lying ones, IS NOT A SATELLITE. And contrary to popular belief, UFO sightings are often quite low, low plane height for example.

And the suppression of info is a crime against humanity. It's slavery. So those contributing need to wake up.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Like another member has said you could video ET turning up in your back yard in a Klingon bird of prey and they would tell you it’s fake.

I think that for it to be accepted, it has to come with multiple videos of the same thing, there has to be a number of witnesses who are reliable and yes it does help if it’s in the MSN.

There are mutliple videos out there showing the same thing, and with witnesses, however the MSM is mostly mischievous in its approach, like for the New York UFO's for instance, which were balloons, the internet was no better in the approach.
Then there was the left and right angle of a broad daylight event mostly known as the 'Mothership giving birth to multiple smaller ships' Not much doubt there of being a real event, the only trouble is what to make of it? what was the purpose, be it alien or some covert project earth based.
As a UFO buff, I tend toward a more innocent era like the McMinnville pictures, or Kenneth Arnold anecdotes, or UFO's over Edwards AFB with tape transcriptions and radar evidence. All of those could well be, to use a word, 'mundane military Stuff' as much as being alien, or ET.. but the military are not talking enough, and at the time of Edwards AFB put a blind on it, as was done with Roswell, so it is only what you can make of it.

edit on 29-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

This one looks real. It's a huge beamship filmed over Salida, Colorado 1995.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
While I only clicked on this thread to remark on the absolutely brilliant and original thread title, I do agree with the OP's following statement...

Originally posted by rkingpin
Theres so much fake stories and pictures, so much CGI and movies and fake documentaries that if some reall footage or news was to come out it would simply be passed off as yet another fake.

Carry on...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Great video thanks for the share , was looking for some sort of video of this kind.

top topics

join